[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hey /fit/, I need your help. I'm training kickboxing on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and apparently the ideal scenario is to work out on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. In this case, what is the best option: PPL workout or full body? And why? Can I achieve a really good shape doing this? Is equal to 6 days per week?
>>
Whatever works with your schedule my guy, and whatever feels right to you. So yes. In regards to the other question, I would recommend full body, in combat sports all the muscles are very important. I would recommend 3 days of kickboxing, 2 days of lifting weights and one day of "rest" where you do some sort of cardio/light resistance like Swimming. Is what I do

T. MMA fighter
>>
>>74120815
Itll make you slower for sure but you can either power through it or lose massive gains. Also just do vertical horizontal legs amd hit bench 2-3x less vertical and legs 2x tops.

If you chronically overwork your legs youll have 0 flexibility, so unless youre lagging just focus bench or ohp hitting it another day a week, first day heavy the rest volume. If you wanna get your arms and shoulders bigger hit lots of shit around bench but your routine should be based around chest first ofc, your shoulders can only take so much pressing a week and bench( while rowing to keep it even) is gonna be the first thing you need for a symettrical physique. If youre at 3pl8s for reps and are fluent in martial arts youll be nearly strong enough to compete in hw, 5pl8s youd walk everyone if youre that guy.
>>
>>74120828
>>74120944
Thanks anons

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.