[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1906.jpg (935 KB, 1284x1560)
935 KB
935 KB JPG
Picrel

How do I eliminate this gay disease? My 62 year old perfectly normal, active, and none vaxed father all of a sudden started having seizures Sunday afternoon. He is in the hospital now but the suspicion is he has a brain tumor. He’ll get additional MRIs to confirm once his “mini seizures” stop.

Is there anything out there that has worked for cancer outside of our gay medical complex?
>>
>>74121021
>none vaxed
is it fluoride then? or maybe its chemtrails, gotta be chemtrails
>>
>>74121021
One of my family friends, who is older, developed prostate cancer, and subsequently cured it by fasting for over a month. I'm not saying that this works, but I guess if you're terminal/inoperable, it might be worth a shot. You haven't much to lose at that point.
>>
>>74121021
>My 62 year old perfectly normal
You have to ask yourself what your dad has been eating and loading into his body those 62 years of his life. I was recently horrified when I went to lunch with a friend and work, and he had a bag of gummy worms, three candy bars, and soda. That wasn't a snack or treat, that WAS the "meal".
>>
>>74121021
Surgical removal
>>
>>74121163
kek, fpbp
>>
>>74121182
especially brain cancer is known for being mostly bad luck. There's not much you can do to prevent it. I'm not saying that OP's dad necessarily has brain cancer, it can be all sorts of things.
>>
>>74121021
Are you handy with a scalpel?
>>
>>74121163
maggot brain
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOKn33-q4Ao
>>
>>74121021
Look into homeopathic stuff. Don’t ignore western medicine, but radical nutrition and regulating internal stress can make a difference.
Cancer is caused by environmental toxins like teflon from nonstick cooking pans, pesticides on your food, etc. genetically, different people have different propensities to get cancer.
>>
File: fc_HcxJT_400x400.jpg (24 KB, 400x400)
24 KB
24 KB JPG
>>74121021
He should get vaxxed so you can blame it on the vax and not have to take responsibility for his shitty lifetime of cultivating negative energy that causes his body to be reject itself. Stop falling for the cancer meme faggot.
>>
>>74121021
Pray and hope it can be operated on.
I'm all for preventative and herbal medicines but at some point you gotta start cutting.
Hope it's not fast growing and that it can be treated.
I know someone that had a brain tumor, he had a 50/50 chance of surviving surgery.
>>
>>74121543
Just say you’re a faggot next time.
>>
>>74121163
Fluoride is literally neuro toxic and there are genuine studies linking it to awful diseases, whereas there are no studies demonstrating it has any benefit when ingested, as opposed to just topical application to teeth.

You aren't half as intelligent as you think you are.
>>
Hey hey people.

I watched this lecture by Sseth of all people. Pretty interesting. He talks about inducing fever to treat various cancers with success. No idea if it works in your case but it's a good watch anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsRVQWfqjms&t=6857s
>>
File: IMG_1955.gif (20 KB, 570x436)
20 KB
20 KB GIF
Glioblastomas have a very bad prognosis, the best weapon against it are farmaceuticals and radiotherapy. No gay plant or herb or fasting regiment will solve this. You will experience this soon enough sadly, try to enjoy the moments you have while he’s with you and don’t waste any money on alternative medicine.
>>
>>74121021
Right now there's a treatment that's been highly successful even with this form of cancer using the inert strain of a disease usually of the polio virus to attack the cancer and it's saved a lot of life so far
>>
>>74122758
https://ana-neurosurgery.com/using-polio-to-cure-brain-cancer/

They used to poliovirus cure this type of cancer.

You might want to call Duke University and ask them about their trial or were to get a neuroscientist to give the treatment

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.