[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 166147046456206.png (580 KB, 921x856)
580 KB
580 KB PNG
Is Ego lifting a DYEL meme?
>>
>>74121050
All I’m say is that the ego lifting guy looks way bigger than the guy following his program….
>>
>>74121055
This is undeniably the purest form of logic.
Cartoon characters always will represent the truth.
>>
File: 1660317733877334.jpg (9 KB, 306x165)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
>>74121050
Yes, but VOLEM is the other side of the coin. You need to push the weight up relentlessly.
>>
> formcels cope
If you don't feel like you're lifting a boulder to save your mom, you're not doing anything.
>>
>>74121050
Yes and no, sometimes you need to push yourself to make sure your working hard enough. But you also shouldn't be grinding out every set you do in the gym
>>
>compound lifts
Go as heavy as you can, if your form degrades a bit then so be it, it's the only way to get comfortable with heavier weights anyway, maybe deload 10 lbs if your form is really struggling
>isolation or small muscles
Go lighter for controlled reps. If you involve the legs or lower back a bit on say a Pendlay row it's not egregious, but if you're doing lateral raises or shoulder flyes there's no other muscles that can assist that won't snap your shit up.
>>
I wanna see these faggots try to even define ego lifting. like nigga all lifting is ego lifting
>>
>>74121050
>very little volume
so?
>>
>>74121050
The concept of ego lifting is dyel cope yes
>>
>>74121050
Right is bigger and stronger

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.