[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

This whole time I haven't been working my upper chest...Fuck.

How do I fix this? Is this even true? Nobody told me I had to do incline bench and decline push ups
>>
>>74121201
The upper chest is best worked when the weight is at a right angle with your body. The reason incline bench works is because you arch yourself into a flater position for your ribcage compared to a flat bench. Larson press would also work
>>
File: Untitled78_20240424082130.png (167 KB, 1277x1285)
167 KB
167 KB PNG
>>74121236
Wait what? So youre saying I want to be pushing up AND out while doing incline bench? I always just pushed upwards
>>
>>74121201
Can't you just work all of these by doing pullovers
>>
Don't ever do decline anything, they're unnecessary. Flat, incline, upright, that's it. Flat works the lower parts enough especially with back arch. Incline is the most practical angle for the human body and creates the "slab" chest look everyone desires, rather than decline bitch tits.
>>
>>74121345
No, you arch during a bench. The arch in an incline bench forces the ribcage to be parallel to the floor
>>
>>74121201

It's just incline and flat and dips.
>>
>>74121565
Then that's just a flat bench with an incline. How >>74121345 drew it is correct. You want to push upwards with NO arch.
If you arch you're making it a flat bench while sitting. Stop doing that
>>
>>74121201
huh
just do
Snatch grip behind the neck press
Incline dumbbell bench
barbell bench press
dumbbell fly
dips superset pushups on something for more stretch amrap ofc
that's all you need for push day
you can add cable frenchpress if you want
>>
>>74121201
>lower chest
Already worked by the normal bench press. declines are a meme
>>
>>74121201
for some reason my chest muscles grow from left to right (inner and outer?) chest
Or maybe I'm just too fat

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.