[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Achievable natty in a year? I’m 182 cm
>>
>>74121398
Natty? Sure. In a year? Probably closer to 2.
>>
>>74121403
Thanks bro
>>
>>74121398
depends on your starting point, but that's more like 2 to 2,5 years of lifting imo
>>
Void was 25 in that photo and he has been lifting for over a decade so no
>>
>>74121398
Looks like an aids patient. Disgusting loser.
>>
>>74121449
Insane cope
>>
>>74121398
He has naturally broad-ish shoulders and the abs are quite large with body fat being a bit high.
Small arms with small shoulders and the upper chest had more work so it is inline with the lower, legs are good enough.

definitely not a calisthenics build, I could be wrong.
>>
>>74121398
Yes if you become a faggot and get faggot tats and faggot clothes
>>
>>74122071
Post physique.
>>
>>74122101
>>
>>74122104
Okay nice.

Do you do calisthenics?
>>
>>74121398
Hi Void, huge fan
>>
>>74121891
>body fat being a bit high
nigga are you retarded?
>>
>>74122150
Yeah man used to be fat af tho
>>
>>74121398
5+ years. just a friendly reminder, everyone who says "easy 1-2 years" or something like that number 1. have not lifted for even that or number 2, do not look like that despite lifting the same if not longer.

that is a really, really solid amount of lean muscle mass on top of very lean physique. there are practically nobody who has achieved that in 2 years. is it theoritcally possible? i mean, if you start with 10% bodyfat and you lean bulk for 1 year and 9 months and end up at 16% bodyfat and then cut for 3 months to get to 10% bf, MAYBE. But absolutely NOBODY does this. Even then im not sold. 1 year and 9 months is just not that long. Especially when you starting from literal zero. And this was theoretical scenario, in reality there will be so many pitfalls and rookie mistakes and rebounding and stalling etc.
>>
>>74125099
This makes sense
Void-Chan also has pretty decent genetics and he said he’d been lifting since 14-15 so over a decade of being active
>>
>>74121398
from 0?
at 182 cm?
natty?
if you are very genetically gifted, maybe
but probably not
I don't know why the fuck these other posters are lying
legitimately I'd put it closer to 3 years for most
>>
you look like in your late 20s hyper responder face to trt i see
>>
>>74126321
i'm not the op, thats void chad
>>
>>74125099

This. Not only this is a long term commitment physique, but the dude is probably serious about his cardio and his eating/lifestyle. You can lift 10 years and still not look like that
>>
>>74126920
>you can lift 10 years and not look like this
You’re overselling voids physique pretty hard here. He’s literally just lean, look at the progressanon he’s only slightly bulkier than this guy with a fraction of the lifting years
>>
>>74121398
. For once the upper body is achievable natty. How long depends on where you are starting. Quads won’t look like that natty though, definitely not in a year.
>>
>>74126924

Because leanness is the most impressive for me. Anyone can be big-ish in my book; just lift some fucking weights and eat. But leanness we all know you must be austere as fuck to achieve and maintain

Ps I have no idea who's this guy
>>
>>74126924
He’s not overselling it at all
Ratboy is leaner than like 90% of CBT
>>
>>74121398
Ya thats natural. That's about how you get. Skinny muscular and tough to get to heavyweight and muscular

I think it's proof they (wrestlers, etc) do roids

You can get bigger if you eat more but cut and extra big I think it's roids

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.