[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (2.95 MB, 1504x1231)
2.95 MB
2.95 MB PNG
Why the fuck am I getting acne breakouts in this specific spot on the crease of my nose for no fucking reason?
Literally started showing up a month ago and they do not go away.

>facewash diligently in the morning and evening
>wash my bed and pillow sheets once a week
>diet pretty much hasn't changed in years. No sugary shit, no soda, no grease, good balanced diet.

Is this shit hormonal? Fungal infection? It's starting to leave scars on my nose and I don't know how to make it stop.
I tried eliminating dairy from my diet but it didn't do shit.

What do I do fit?
>>
imagine worrying about a pimple when your under-eye skin is sagging and wrinkly because your bone support is shit and it clearly shows from your bulging eyes.
>>
>>74121924
Roids give you acne.
>>
>>74121924
Are you blowing your nose, or putting your fingers there as an unconscious stress gesture? I sometimes get acne there when I've got a cold from blowing my nose and irritating the skin.
>>
>>74121942
That's a random guy from google.
>>74121945
I'm natty
>>74121957
No I consciously try to not touch my face especially my nose ever since this started. Didn't much at all.
The rest of my face is alright btw it's just this specific area on the side of the nose.
>>
bump, same situation
>>
>>74121942
schizo bucket crab
>>
>>74121924
>facewash diligently in the morning and evening
it increases oil from skin naturally, because you are taking the natural oil from skin by washing it frequently, so the body will respond by producing more oil, and will cause acne more easily in those specific spots where skin folds. i am impressed how those kids these days don´t know basic human physiology.

>wash my bed and pillow sheets once a week
ok, that is correct will get rid of mites

>>diet pretty much hasn't changed in years. No sugary shit, no soda, no grease, good balanced diet.
what people very often thing is a good balanced diet, has some mistakes into it, for example eating ham, sausages, chicken not free range, expired red meat that is using stains to make it look fresh, a lot of those things those "smart anons" don´t know because they don´t study, you don´t even know basic human physiology and you think you are doing a "good balanced diet".

>I tried eliminating dairy from my diet but it didn't do shit
this is why you are stupid, removing dairy from diet, requires 2 month for effects to show up.
>>
>>74121924
Protip

If its white, pop it before going to bed, sanitize, then you can put some makeup in the morning
If its red, apply a dot of tea tree oil and then a dot of salycilic acid before bed
>>
>>74121957
same, fuck allergies
>>
>>74124067
>If its red, apply a dot of tea tree oil and then a dot of salycilic acid before bed
I can also vouch for birch, pine/spruce/fir, and oak oil, plus a couple more specific species local to me I've steam distilled myself
>>
>>74121924
Wash your nose
>I do
No, but, like, properly.
A thread died for this, anon
>>
>>74124067
I used to be prone to whiteheads fairly often, but I started doing Salicylic Acid face cleanser when I shower before bed, and then applying a water based overnight moisturizer. Helped a great deal with both the appearance of my skin and issues with oily skin.
>>
>>74124067
>you can put some makeup on it in the morning
wtf?
>>
>>74121924
>balanced diet
Good goy, repeating the buzzwords that don't mean anything.
Ask me how I know you ingest a ton of vegetable oil.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.