[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: e01m9phg2ql51.jpg (734 KB, 1908x4032)
734 KB
734 KB JPG
Does caffeine just make you less tired now in exchange for being more tired later?
>>
>>74122068
That's a pretty small hand
>>
>>74122068
Yeah caffeine boost for 6h and then crashes. Useful if you have to brute force activities.
>>
File: 1713836332331482.jpg (114 KB, 900x1000)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
There's a small free lunch here IMHO

Coffee > added caffeine though
>>
>>74122068
Yes
>>
Back before caffeine I just felt constantly kind of tired. Maybe even knowing what energy feels like, makes the baseline seem "tired."
>>
no what you are describing is the caffeine withdrawal rollercoaster. you shouldn't feel tired unless you didn't get enough sleep
>>
>>74122068
Are there any other benefits? gym-wise?
>>
>>74122145
>withdrawal rollercoaster
longtime sipper here. withdrawal is slow. it hits you like a whole day after coffee "wears off"
>>
>>74122174
you can lift like 5-10% heavier on a cuppa. it's nuts
>>
>>74122068
Caffeine doesn't make you less tired it tells your brain to ignore the tired signals for a short period of time. This is why caffeine is best for waking up, less good for staying up.
>>
>>74122068
In the end its a net negative yes. People who rely on caffeine experience chronic fatigue. You cant buy or store that energy. You will just poison yourself and cause a stress reaction that wires you up and then you are exhausted once it wears off but not only that, caffeine also fucks up your hormones and sleep so you dont recharge 100% even after. So you are basically always just worse off.

Ideally you would be caffeine free and then consume it only under special occasions like once a week or once a month when you REALLY need to stay awake or get fired up. Thats when you get the actual benefit for that x period.
>>
>>74122228
I noticed this that if I drank Monster on Sundays I'd crash on Mondays.
>>
>>74122068
caffeine doesn't just make you "not tired," it also contributes to neural pathway activation which allows significantly improved strength expression. That's the real reason it's in preworkout, not to "wake you up."
>>
>>74122301
based
>>
You still have to eat well and sleep.
>>
>>74122236
I am trying to cut out coffee because it makes my nuts and dick smaller, haw many cups do you drink a day?
>>
>>74122703
>it makes my nuts and dick smaller
no it doesn't

I have the equivalent of 2 Starbucks tall Pike Places/day
>>
>>74122722
vasoconstriction? The nut's could be a myth but the dick is just a bunch of blood tubes.
>>
>>74122703
It definitely does not. Smoking does tho, my dick was like 6.8" when I was smoking. Now it's back to 7.1" i had in 9th grade. Still drink caffeine
>>
>>74122236
You also run faster as well, probably applies to lots of sports in general.
>>
>>74122769
Yeah this is true, I do both but when I tried to quit my dick almost exploded It got so big, this is the best motivation to quit.

Are there any benefits to smoking? increase test?
>>
>>74122775
Oh shit, It's probably got to do with faster nerve fire.
>>
>>74122775
>>74122769
from experience, caffeine might hurt cardio, it felt like it did when I started and wrestled on it but that was a long time ago

some distance runners swear by it

Is it only a vasoconstrictor in the brain? How does it affect the rest? Certainly less bad than nicotine
>>
>>74122257
what if I put sugar in my second cuppa, will that extend my uptime?
>>
>>74122236
caffeine jew psyop
>>
bump
>>
>>74122120
For you
>>
File: mm.png (168 KB, 546x332)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>74122068
Yes actually. It is a "deal with the devil" so to speak. That is why they put "the mark of the beast" on the front of every can. It's also why the slogan is "unleash the beast". It is ALSO why they put it in the middle of the octagon which is a blood sport. As an aside, that is what Skrillex's logo is as well. Now you know.
>>
>>74122120
Bro if you think that's small you would think my hands are fucking TINY lol!
>>
imagine taking a picture like this to basically say my dick is this big when monster cans aren't even big kek
>>
>>74122068
>later
When?
>>
Am I the only one here who doesn’t experience any effects from cafeine whatsoever?
>>
>>74122068
Yes, it blocks the melatonin receptors until it doesn't and all the backed up melatonin hits at once.
>>
I carry my water every third day of the month. I do this because I'm waiting for god to help me somehow. I guess he's told me to do this stuff, like wearing pink on my shoes buddy. I wore those in public to feel shame. I stole them from a walmart to feel paranoia. This was an overall minor loss compared to the damage ive done to the world's economy. I've single handedly turned every graph 99% into the green. I've basically advanced this world's technology level by over x729577498375849377494874848498 rating. My IQ is over 300, this was all the obvious conclusion to make. My foothold in Algeria is under construction and I'm making nukes again. The last ones I dropped weren't enough. I will be making more egg salad sandwiches. I will be making more rice. I will be making more blasphemous comments. More. I will be doing much more. MUCH more.
>>
>>74127859
Based schizo

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.