[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I do not take supplements or do a lot of exercising. I exercise at most 2-3 times a week sometimes only every 2 weeks and only for 30-60 mins a session. I also only eat meat, pork, beef, chicken, turkey, liver, eggs, fish and wild game. I can also squat 405 lbs for 5 reps and barely workout or do roids. I may look short in this photo because the door is literally 2-3 inches off the floor whoever did the carpentry sucked. And I am little over 6ft and facially a 5.5/10.

Most guys forget this. At 25% bodyfat or more if you are an average guy going down to 10-12% is a bonus. Even roids no guy is gonna look like Sam Sulek or Arnold. People forget the importance of body because they are too fat and lazy to put down the fork or too annorexic and need to pick up the fork. You do not need to lift or exercise much to get to 10-12% bodyfat.

And also who wants be fucking weak and not able to even bench their own bodyweight or not even able to do 3 or 4 pull ups

And FYI idc if you think I look like shit I never said I was a fitness model or hugely jacked etc to begin with. I am just saying as a former fat as fat ass this shape is better.

I never got called hot or sexy by women before now. So idc if it is not good enough to impress black or brown or gay men or troons here. Just sayin cause yall hate white men.
>>
>So idc if it is not good enough to impress black
you impressed me, cracker
>>
>>74122382
Thank you I am not racist btw but I am tired of all the racebaiting, cuck stuff and bullying on both ends over race. Just absolutely sick and tired of it man honestly. Only people I am racist against are cucks and bullies.

We are all trying to improve, lift, maybe get gfs etc. who cares at the end of the day what race we got born as? We cannot change it.

United we stand and divided we fall as men.
>>
>>74122436
This website is full of gay fucking nerds who can write a War and Peace sized essay on why they don't have a job. It sucks because outside of politics posting the website is entertaining.
>>
>>74122369
You look fantastic, anon.

This is pretty much the body look that 99% of women find appealing. We are also too used to seeing big bodies online, that in reality, out of the billions in the world, make up way less than like 0.1% of the world. Plus they're using magic juice.

The same applies for model face men and women. We are depressed and brainwashed because we do not look like that, when 99.9% of the world does not. Only most (young) people live online, in their rooms, bombarded by this shit, living in a false reality.
>>
File: IMG_183.png (453 KB, 1134x1213)
453 KB
453 KB PNG
I mog you

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.