[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (8).jpg (31 KB, 449x683)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>hey guys, Dr Kike Israetel here
>today we will be reviewing X irrelevant celebrity or fitness influencer
>his rom is too limited and he isn't squeezing enough
>*makes unfun gay joke*
>oh damn he should be leaving 2 RIRs for better muscle growth
>his training would be better if he was using my useless overpriced jew app
>*makes Lamborghini joke*
>oh well that was it for this video, see you fellas next time (don't forget to buy my app and pay for my channel subscription so you can see the uncut version)
>>
>>74122502
why is this board so antisemitic, how do you even know mike israetel is jewish?
>>
>>74122522
Nigga has a $ tattoo on his shoulder and Israel on his name
>>
>>74122522
Mf his name is Israetel, he's from New York and he looks like a jew, tf do you think.

>Why is this board so antisemtic.

Complaining about racism in 4chan is like complaining about your toe hurting during a war.

+Antisemtism is justified af
>>
>>74122522
He said he was Jewish on a few past videos
>>
i've always hated dudesexlmao "humour" ever since i was a kid, i'm pretty sure its also associated with liberalism and narcissism
>>
>>74122522
Fuck off kike
>>
>>74122938
"Dude sex LMAO" humor is the only jokes the small hats can do. These people are like permanently making jokes as though they are 22 year old college dorm kids and have never grown up. Its really cringe
>>
>>74122975
self deprecation is a really jewish thing, israetel does both, making fun of himself getting assfucked and being jewish, its really weird to think about psychologically, i watched one video with him on another channel and he basically admitted to having a muscle girl fetish including the overgrown clitdicks and deep voices and whatnot.
>>
>>74122522
Once you reach a certain point you can pretty much tell off face alone, next biggest tell being what they say
>>
>>74123080
but I don't understand, dr israetel is well-educated, has blue eyes, a chiseled face and a hot body, he looks like the perfect aryan??
>>
>>74122522
People project their failures onto minority groups so they feel empowered instead of a failure
>>
>>74122522
>Israetel
>how do you even he is jewish
lol?
>The origin of the last name Israetel is likely of Jewish Ashkenazi origin. It is derived from the Hebrew word "Yisrael," which means "Israel" or "one who struggles with God." The name Israetel may have originated as a variation or a combination of the name Israel with the German diminutive suffix "-tel." It is commonly found among Jewish communities in various parts of the world.
yeah really couldnt tell huh
>>
>>74122522
Mike enjoyer here: he mentions being a Russian Jew in every other video.
>>
>>74123121
>people just know the etymology of Jewish surnames
Really.bro?
>>
File: 1712523631982186.jpg (43 KB, 640x640)
43 KB
43 KB JPG
>>74123121
it's not that obvious man, my last name is eshkenazi and I always thought it was georgian. I only recently found out I am 102% jewish
>>
>>74123214
i am so sorry
>>
>>74123029
Because when Jews self depricate, its always in a self congraulatory way where they arent really making fun of themselves, but rather showing how weird and unlike you normal goyim they are.
They are always stroking their ego whenever they do that self depricating humor.
>>
>>74123116
He has that inbred Ron Perlman monkey look to him. Also hes 5'5, and looks like a roided up Jew midget
>>
>starts to describe how terrorists are tortuted in jails
>plays rp ad
pretty funny desu

>sucking dicks for lamborghinis
dont think he's joking there
>>
>>74122522
He looks like Harold from hey Arnold whose family ran a kosher butcher. That's all I need to know
>>
File: drmike.jpg (51 KB, 600x602)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>74122938
its the most uncomfortable humour as well, mike seems like the type that you cant actually talk to him because he would make those stupid fucking jokes with anyone and you wouldn't ever know when he's being serious or just leading up to a shitty joke
>>74122502
How ironic that men with horrible frames should actually stay natty and AVOID putting on too much muscle. what a horrendously grotesque physique
No wonder he can only pull a genuine 3/10
>>
>>74124928
>its the most uncomfortable humour as well, mike seems like the type that you cant actually talk to him because he would make those stupid fucking jokes with anyone and you wouldn't ever know when he's being serious or just leading up to a shitty joke
the worst part is if you look at his youchoob comments, you have a bunch of retards clapping like retard seals for dr moike's hilarious jokes. it boggles the mind.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.