[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4023.jpg (109 KB, 696x1200)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
When did you take the roid raging manlet pill? Have your dating prospects improved since?
>>
File: IMG_1238.jpg (195 KB, 807x807)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>74122628
Daily reminder no woman will ever want you if you're below 6ft, it's over for manlets. Youre pathetic, sexless abominations. As soon as you enter a room everyone snickers and stifles their laughs. You will never have sex, you will never be loved, you are a sad, stunted manchild
>>
I know a guy whose 5'3“ with a wife and kid.
If you're a virgin it's not because you're short. It's because you're a retarded hideous monstrosity and you're short.
>>
>>74122628
how come nobody ever calls out Vegeta for serious hairfrauding?
>>
I've taken that pill recently except without the roid part. My testosterone has increased 10-fold, my cock looks 2cm bigger, and girls keep trying to make excuses to talk to me.
The only downside is that at any point some dirty psychotic crack addict is more likely to stab you. There's an easy fix to this though; just lift harder and incase of fight you have to know that it's life or death, so you should be as fierce and unforgiving as possible.
>>
>>74122640
post the serial killer one
>>
>>74122640
And then everyone in the thread clapped. Here's your (you) attention whore
>>
File: IMG_1367.jpg (274 KB, 946x834)
274 KB
274 KB JPG
>>74122772
>>74122894
>>
>>74122628
I still want my balls to work so no roid raging.
But being 5'9-10 is annoying. Too short to be tall, too tall to go full dwarf. Ah well

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.