[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: batman_PNG94-1382163435.png (1.74 MB, 1024x1506)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
Unironically ( and yes im autistic ) what would his training split even look like?

Im assuming it would go heavy on combat and skill training.
>>
>>74123228
>Top tier experimental roids
>stem cell treatments and shit for his joints and ligaments
>7 day a week high intensity strength training + calisthenics + combat training
DESU he probably has a similar training regime to a pro wrestler + actual combat training, to attain strength, flexibility, and performance skills.
>>
I’m also trans. Forgot to say.
>>
>>74123301
Good for you
>>
how about you read the comics or watch his cartoons or movies. you can literally see his lifestyle
>>
>>74123228
he's a fucking drawing so whatever the author says it is you retard. unless you mean in movies in which case lookup whichever actor played him.
>>
>>74123299
Isn't Bats supposed to be natty? I always thought the capeshit meta was:
>1 time permanent roids + good looks = superhero
>1 time permanent roids + ugly = supervillain
>natty + skills = costumed hero
>roids (+ optional skills) = costumed villain
>>
>>74123228
>In Batman #655, Bruce is shown to be bench pressing over 1000 pounds during one of his regular workouts. In Batman Odyssey #2, Bruce mentions that his maximum leg press is 2500 pounds.
>>
>>74123573
Why are you so angry? Everything alright?
>>
>>74123616
no this board is driving me to insanity but I can't leave
>>
>>74123618
You need to try to take a break from this place man,this will fry up your head if you dont.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.