[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Fasting is stupid BUT permanent fatties love it because it gives them clear conscience to binge eat junk food late at night and that is all it is
>>
>>74123363
How can one be in starvation mode when their body still has fat stores for that exact scenario
>>
>>74123402
starvation mode = "I haven't eaten in 4 hours"
>>
It literally just works, OP is 100% wrong, OP pic is 100% wrong, and if you can't do OMAD you're just weak and retarded

There's no discourse, there are fats having normal ones and then there are lean people who can control their urges
>>
>>74123363
Youre not supposed to eat for days when fasting
If they’re fat then they need to stay fasting until they get 19 or 22 bmi
>>
>>74123363
Starvation is real, but it doesn't exist until you're sub 14% body fat, when you start to cannibalize essential body fat.
Anything more than that is cope, a human male can survive on average 8% body fat with no negatives and can go down to 3% body fat in extreme outliers.
Women can survive with normal hormone levels at 14% body fat.
Their extreme outliers begin at 8%.
>>
>>74123458
>>
File: fasted.jpg (291 KB, 1440x1440)
291 KB
291 KB JPG
>>
>>74123363
late night binge eating is the exact opposite of what you're supposed to do for IF
>>
>>74124377
>supposed
And there is the problem. Skip breakfast, lunch and dinner and hello binge.
>>
I don't know man. Fasting feels good to me. Food is often such a chore, especially if you're super active and have to maintain tons of calories. It's nice to not have to eat.
>>
Anons will I get loose skin if I fast for days routinely?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.