[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images-2.jpg (13 KB, 244x207)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
When women say they prefer a swimmers body they actually mean they prefer a guy who's tall with a wide frame.
>>
>>74123857

Yeah, that's what swimmers look like. Their only problem is their neck, it's usually very unaesthetic
>>
>>74123857
I swam for a couple of years when I was in highschool. It made me pretty broad and gave me nice shoulders. It didn't make me taller though I'm still 5'9.

But it's a great sport. Mixing swimming with a bodybuilding routine must be crazy. Never tried it though.
>>
>>74123857
No shit, I thought they meant they want a bald dude in budgie smugglers wearing a snorkel and flippers
>>
>>74123857
yea they're talking about the leanness combined with muscle.
>>
>>74123857
Yes? No they actually mean a genetic dead end. What the fuck?
>>
>>74123932
iqlet response
swimming does not make you broad
swimming selects for people who are broad
retard
>>
>>74124441
Nta but
>swam competitively as child
>didn’t hate it didn’t love it, but was faster than anyone my age had a handful of first place ribbons and trophy’s
>parents split up
>father got obese GF and got obese himself they started feeding me only fast food I got obese too
>hated swimming because fat and lazy now also was missing over half my training, they simply stopped taking me completely
>encouraged my sister to keep with it though….
>stopped at age 10 but by age 18 got lean and grew to be tall with decent shoulders, legit look like I was meant to be a swimmer
>always wonder how far I’d have gone
>probably would have been on my high schools team and mogged everyone in times and looks, probably would have had friends, girlfriends, totally different life by now
>also would have been close with the other people from the cities swim team and not just my sisters little brother to them
>legit could be a totally different person than the anxious and depressed autist who posts shit like this on /fit/
>>
>>74123932
I did notice my shoulders seemed a bit broader and my clavicles a bit more level. I think certain strokes help the shoulder blades loosen up and develop. I couldn't do that double elbow stretch for the shoulders and lat spread that bodybuilders do until practicing it along with swimming and dead hangs.

Feels good bros.
>>
>>74124441
you're a moron jeet. it absolutely can.
>>
>>74124492
Your father should kill himself bro
>>
>>74123857
>When women say they prefer a swimmers body
this is actually just something 4chan incels say that women say
>>
>>74124492
You can still change your situation. Stop mopping around about what should have been and grow some balls and change it.
>>
>>74125349
uh no

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.