[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: failing.jpg (90 KB, 680x678)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
I feel like i cant make any progress lately
Ive been lifting since 1 1/2 years and have been following the sticky as close as i can but after 6 months i stopped improving
it fells like every other week when i start to make gains another setback comes and sets me back
Ive been pretty sick for the last year every other month or so i cant exercise for a week or two and when im healthy i have to work for 8-9 hours which completly drains me
Even when i train i still have to cock and make sure i get 150 protein in me
I weigh 80 kg and can only bench 60kg squat for 74 and do an overhead press with 34 kg
With the speed i progress i will be able to do an 1/2/3/4 in 10 years
What should i do?
>>
>>74124081
Keep going
>>
>>74124181
i will i have no intention to stop but i need to know if there is anything im doing wrong here
>>
>>74124081
"everyday" is an adjective; the creator of that image means "every day".
>>
>Even when i train i still have to cock and make sure i get 150 protein in me
heh

>>74124189
>if there is anything im doing wrong here
Probably not, you're working within the limits of your constraints. You probably are improving, just too slowly to notice after your noob gains ran out.
If you wanted to improve faster the limiting factor is your circumstances so you'd have to make other compromises to your life to facilitate that.

Dedicated bulking/cutting phases would probably have the biggest effect, if you're not already doing them. Protein is fine but that means making sure your weight is either going up by ~0.5kg/week or down by ~0.5-1% body weight per week (deliberately) almost always.

Otherwise, just give it time and you'll get the results eventually, even if it takes 10 years.
>>
time to fraud!
>>
>>74124189
you’ve provided no information for us to determine that
>>
>>74124081
lift in the morning. post diet.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.