[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702259572387873.jpg (175 KB, 1158x1146)
175 KB
175 KB JPG
Do you fools understand how difficult it is to get cut up while being a dedicated alcoholic? To burn fat I have to only eat once, smoke cigs & drink coffee to stunt appetite, rock climb, box, fuck, and play chess just to equal out the calories with a bottle of wine
>>
Alcoholism isn't real, just stop drinking you fucking retard lol.
>>
>>74124109
Cope harder
I drink 6 shots of vodka a night and I can't put ON weight
you're just a coping fatass
>>
>>74124156
Alcoholism isn't real, alcoholics are
>>
>>74124270
I'm at 22 BMI so it's under control, but it IS hard mode
>>
>>74124443
I do advise switching to vodka and cocaine for weight loss desu, watched a girl lose 50lbs in first year uni that way
>>
>>74124451
My drink of choice is skinny bitch, but occasionally you have to do wine because women (I wish more women liked vodka)
>>
>>74124156
>alcoholism isn’t real
It’s a medic condition that causes physical and measurable changes in the brain. It’s literally a disease.
>>
>>74124456
It literally isn't, I can (and did) stop for months for no reason other than curiosity.

Also I think people who can't stop just don't have nothing to do. I have a handful of responsibilities I can't let go of, I HAVE to do shit. It's not optional. Alcoholics just lack duty/honor/conscience.
>>
>>74124456
>>74124156

Yes, alcohol withdrawals can even kill you if you are really deep in the bottle, some alcoholics are at the point where they drink to keep the shakes/tremors away or to not die from WDs.

I've seen alcoholics make full recoveries and turn their lives around. It is possible to taper/detox at home, rule of thumb is 10% less drinks/units per day. One beer, one glass of wine, one shot, that's one unit.

A box of wine often has 20 glasses or units. So taper off 2 and only drink 18 drinks, 16 the next day, and you keep going for 10 days until you are clean at 0 drinks. That's an at-home detox, but if it is really severe, then it is best to do a medically supervised detox or rehabilitation.
>>
>>74124455
>skinny bitch
good choice, see if you can get the womenfolk drinking some ciders/raddlers if you wanna lower the caloric potential of the night
>>
>>74124451
>I do advise switching to vodka and cocaine for weight loss desu
You can actually do most hard alcohols in a glass of water to minimize calories. Gin and spiced rums are most flavorful for the least calories if you want to drink
>t. alcoholic approaching 600 lb 8x3 squats
>>
>>74125111
>t. alcoholic approaching 600 lb 8x3 squats
Built different, aren't we?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.