[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 959393993.jpg (41 KB, 495x370)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
Why are gay men usually ripped?
>>
File: 1713953161018812.jpg (251 KB, 1200x1800)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>74124740
they are?
>>
Many cruise on gear
>t. gay cousin gave me the rundown
>>
>>74124740
>Roids.
>Access to 24 hr gay gyms in every major city.
>No marriage complacency. A lot of straight men/women just give up as soon as they get married or have kids but gays are still active on sexual market into old age. Also extra free time from not being in serious relationships.
>Dating apps like Grindr where the profiles pics are straight up nude photos so if you're fat you are just looking right at a wall of competition mogging you
>Realistic perspectives on vanity and how others view physical attractiveness. A lot of straight men fall for that psyop "women don't care about attractiveness, just muh personality and heart" bullshit but gays understand other gay men well enough to know that being fat and ugly will diminish their dating value.
>>
Vanity and self obsession. Anyone who is ripped is usually at least a little gay.
>>
File: ISUCKTHEMOFF.png (9 KB, 427x489)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
>>74124740
>>
>>74124740
ive been hit on by 3 gay men in my life. None of them were fit. However I have met 1 buff gay guy who had some beef over a dyel gay guy
>>
>>74124740
Every gay man I've met has been chubby. Sounds like you got memed, OP.
>>
lifting for men has been proven to work better than lifting for women
>>
>>74124740
Gay men want to appeal to the male gaze and know how to.
Homos are also a lot more brutally honest with each other.
Women won't tell you they're not attracted to you because they don't want to hurt your feelings.
Most men won't tell women that they are out of shape and unattractive because they don't want to look like jerks.
Gays will just put "no fatties" in their grindr profiles and unabashedly reject anyone too fat who approaches them in person.
>>
Because lifting is for faggots.

Real men train combat sports and lift only for functionality.
>>
>>74124749
The respectable ones are
>>
>>74124740
Gay men are like women in that they hyper obsess over looks. Everything they do is meant to get bigger quality of dick as if it’s as necessary to their lives as water or oxygen.
>>
>>74124740
>>74124749
>>74125061
There is a big subset of fags that don't car about themselves, hence the suicide rates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXjEqm39oMw
>>
File: IMG_0573.jpg (205 KB, 1440x1628)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
I love men so much it’s unreal.
>>
>>74124844 cope
>>
>>74124740
Cum diets.
>>
>>74124740
It attracts other gay men
>>
>>74124740
Drug abuse
>>
>>74124740
i think it's close to what >>74124839 is saying but more accurate to say that gays don't give a shit about leaving a legacy or living to old age.
so they're way more comfortable blowing all their money on roids and plastic surgery treatments like coolsculpting.
as a dude you're more likely to look at a 2K usd fat removal treatment and think "kinda a waste of money i could use that for my kids" whereas a fag would just think "i can ask for that from my next hookup if i let him give me aids"
>>
>>74124740
>Why are gay men usually ripped?
Its the other way around. Its the ripped guys that are usually gay
>>
>>74125052
You're a literal subhuman neckbeard. Extremely non-white attitude.
>>
>>74124839
>A lot of straight men fall for that psyop "women don't care about attractiveness, just muh personality and heart" bullshit but gays understand other gay men well enough to know that being fat and ugly will diminish their dating value.
Being a little gay, or at least acting gay is necessary for survival. I was brought up in a bluepilled home, and fell for it bait and hook and all.
>>
>>74125021
>the male gaze
do gay guys and women have the same gaze? Is there an overlap? Vital differences?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.