[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240425_010049.jpg (76 KB, 700x700)
76 KB
76 KB JPG
I was thinking of doing something like this for OHP. Will it fuck up my lower back?
>>
>>74124905
That's literally just a seated OHP, you'll be fine.
>>
>>74124905
i've heard of people doing seated OHP with no back support like this, it should be fine if you know how to brace properly. you will probably have to go a bit lighter than you could with back support tho.
>>
Just do standing at that point lol, jerk it boy
>>
>>74125023
>jerk it boy
probably not the first time you've said that to a young man, is it, creep? pervert
sicko
>>
>>74124905
just power clean it off the floor. if you can clean it you can ohp it.
>>
>>74124905
You can or you can just learn to power clean the bar from the floor. You should already be doing power cleans they are a great lift.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.