[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Does the human body even enjoy putting on muscle
Why is it so fucking hard to force the human body to create muscle tissue
Are we just tricking it into doing things it doesn't want to do
>>
>>74124965
Muscle tissue is a massive energy cost for the body.
>>
>>74124965
no the body will do everything it can to minimize energy consumption and maximize intake. building muscles is literally breaking down the existing muscles through work they can barely handle and forcing the body to adjust
>>
>>74124965
There is good reason to believe that god does not let the real people gain muscle. This is done scientifically with his omnipresence. He's watching your ass and not letting you become anything. The theory is this world exists to torture our souls with sexual humiliation. That's literally the entire purpose. He is actually forcing it. And he's doing this with omnipotence. One way to describe it is like a game of StarCraft. We're a marine and we spawned out of a barracks. For us, this world seems real. But god has been clicking the mouse and building marines. And he can just click the maphacks button at any moment. Reality is like an illusion. But, even a base interpretation of this is illusionary. He's made this fact worse by lying to us about the truth. So, the overall situation here. There is extremely compelling evidence that god is intentionally putting humans through starvation. And he's doing this for sexual torture purposes. This all suggests we are in a loosh farm. Very nervous about this place. He is omnipotent bud, and he's starving some people and locking them in prison cells to watch other men breed. This is something he's DOING. This isn't a result of an accident. He's DOING IT HIMSELF..... Nobody is even reading this, because one thing I've discovered is you're all NPCs and I'm the only real person in hell.
>>
>>74124965
>does [object separate from your soul] enjoy things
no no object enjoys anything, it lacks the ability to have emotions. You might not enjoy doing it, but your body is incapable of having an opinion.
>>
>>74125004
Shut up bitch
>>
>>74124965
humans are a tribal animal who did not succeed evolutionarily primarily off muscle size
your body is only meant to grow muscle if basically you’re the only male left in the tribe and doing the hunting and work and you need to cum in all the remaining women to repopulate
>>
>>74125011
I have good evidence which suggests there is an evil god who is starving and castrating males in the third dimension. This is an actual war crime. I'm saying he's responsible for this, and he's doing it intentionally. And I'm saying I have good proof of this. But, the fact is. We can't seem to do anything about it. You can eat a sandwich, but he's just going to teleport it out. You can't gain in this realm. Or maybe you can, but if you've gained something in this realm, I'm assuming you're an NPC. I've lost so much by being here. God is a thief.
>>
>>74124965
It doesn't enjoy anything. It just does what it has to.
>>
File: 1710296001748619.png (411 KB, 600x400)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
>>74125013
even if you're the last male, the more hunting and work you need to do the less muscle you'll have. Muscle is just too energy hogging. real hunter gatherers are 5'6 and skinny. There's simply no reason not to be.

Less calories needed=greater chance of survival. And we can just use tools and weapons to fill in the gaps that a lack of muscle has.
>>
>>74125004
Learn how to ground yourself some anon, you’re not wrong in some abstract ways but you’re wrong in perspective
>>
>>74125060
building shelters with easy access to prey (like fish) would give you the chance for gains trains. If there are other tribes in the area depleting game then gg
>>
File: 7dh5q11kvv771.jpg (247 KB, 1440x810)
247 KB
247 KB JPG
You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like. Putting on slabs of muscle is against the wishes of our body and the minute we stop punishing it with training it gets rid of the mass.
>>
>>74125062
I'm not wrong at all faggot. I provided plausible theories and also facts. He's also sitting next to me while I write this. God is sitting next to me. Imagine if you were me. How do things change for you now that god is talking in full English sentences. Well, this is what I do because it gives me minor dopamine hits to write it. Nothing really changed for me, I don't have sex or own a house. And now god is also here talking. And I'm writing to gooks who work in forges through 4chan. I don't know really. Pay attention to this part. Listen closely. I've been meaning to tell you something chuddie mutt the mutt medley. There is an ancient evil who is torturing some people. What can we do? That's the plan
>>
>>74125088
is there anything sadder than schizophrenia? you raise your child then right as they hit adulthood it just all goes in the garbage
>>
>>74125102
Your IQ might just be very low. When I look at spic countries I see people eating off the floor. That's what you look like to me. So, I pretend I'm speaking to intelligent people on here just in case I can contact somebody who has a soul. I suspect there is a way out of the 3D reality. Suicide literally doesn't work bud, I've tried so many times. He's healing our bodies to steal from us in 3D.
>>
If it was easy everyone would do it. Quit squawking and lift.
>>
>>74125122
You've missed a key plot point. God is teleporting the sandwich out of our stomach to keep us anorexic. He is doing this as a method of sexual torture. I have proof of this, just watch the tale of the time trap. He literally made this somehow over 20 years ago. Every line in that was written to torture you. Literally every line is some gaslighting metaphor about him promising things or shaming you.
>>
>>74124965
Evolutionary, men are meant to be skinny twink distance runners. Look at nomadic tribes in Africa for example. Is extremely easy to put on fat but hard to keep muscle for a reason.
>>
>>74125148
Africa is the peak of evolution. Satan always tries to make us compare ourselves to jungle niggers. Because the life we got in the west was so fucking disgusting compared to the other people who live here, that only a jungle nigger can make us feel good about ourselves. It's a psyop is what I'm suggesting. It's very effective. These are small comments you can make to waste people's time. If you hear the same comment every day, you'll realize you're being screwed. But if we only say it every 2 weeks, the illusion will keep going. That's basically what is occuring with written text. They are sexual gaslighting to keep you moving and distracted, because he won't be helping anyone I guess. Instead, hes going to keep stealing.
>>
>>74125004
You made that up.
>>
>>74124965
Muscle is expensive as fuck in terms of calories. Being stronger than other men is basically half the reason we need it. It doesn't help that much with spear chucking and picking fruits.
>>
>>74125181
>Satan assrapes us
>God just watches in case we slip up and doubt his love
feelsbadman
>>
>>74124965
It's incredibly easy to put on exactly the amount of muscle your body requires for your daily routine. Anything more is a waste to your body.
>>
Yes, we evolved to kill other animals by simply tracking them until they collapse from exhaustion. It's why we sweat, easily store fat, and efficiently burn fat. We don't need the strength to wrestle a deer to the ground, or achieve a 30mph burst of speed to catch dinner. It's not part of our evolutionary game plan. Even with the worst steroid abuse possible, a bodybuilder cannot even get within 200lbs of the fattest human. Only a certain amount of muscle is healthy and sustainable.
>>
>>74124965
>Does the human body even enjoy putting on muscle
No but it's necessary. Humanity is used to hard work since its conception so it's just natural to build muscles. Since we invented abundance, the human body has not been able to evolve fast enough to manage the excessive calorie intake that we are getting.
>>
File: Local Buck Breaker.jpg (97 KB, 1600x900)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>74125148
> Look at nomadic tribes in Africa for example
I'm not a nigger. If you are, my condolences.
>>
>>74124965
you're literally damaging your body when you're lifting
the muscles you're growing are just your body's response to that
it is healing the damage and growing stronger in an attempt to protect you from further damage
>>
>>74124965
Skill issue. Fix your shitty plant-based diet into a proper human diet.
>>
>>74124965
It's fine with it when it overlaps other natural growth processes like puberty. It just doesn't want to do it adulthood. It just kind of banks on environmental stressors and food availability being mostly the same as what you were raised under which is why you grew into your current form.
>>
>>74125062
>>74125011
This fag has been shitting up the place for a while, don't bother engaging his schizo babble. He either just wants attention or he needs legitimate help, either way he's no Terry.
>>
>>74124965
You work to earn money that could be used to buy food, pay rent, and keep the lights on with some left aside to enjoy you hobbies. Now imagine, some guy comes up to you, and starts telling you you need to start buying designer clothes, sports cars, and jewelry. You buy some, but he says it's not enough so you have 2 options:

>1. Fuck that, I don't make enough money to acquire more

>2. Start digging into the money you budgeted before this guy came along

Because our bodies aren't retarded, they'll usually go for option 1.
>>
>>74124965
you're not a natural, get over it.
>>
>>74125004
You should read up on the ancient hermetic texts. God is definitely physically here with us, mortal like us, and fucking with us as he pleases, but you'll come to learn that he's good.
>>74125193
No shit he thought it up. And he's far from the only one. It's called gnosticism and it stems from fatherlessness. Imo it's a necessary phase in development for men like him. You either go through this or the alternative which is literal faggotry.
>>
>>74124965
yeah we're basically tricking our bodies into thinking we need to build muscle in order to eat
>>
>>74124965
>Does the human body even enjoy putting on muscle
No, because it's not free. It costs resources. The body does not like to expend resources, because resources may be necessary to spend on other things. The body will only expend resources it it has to, or at least is given stimuli that makes it seem necessary.

Working out is that stimuli. You pick heavy things up regularly, you adapt to it because the body is convinced it has to to keep functioning. This is also why you need progressive overload to keep growing bigger.

It's like asking if you like to pay rent. Obviously not, but you have to. You won't pay more than necessary. But if rent goes up, you pay more.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.