[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Oikos Triple Zero.png (573 KB, 954x491)
573 KB
573 KB PNG
I find I have a hard time getting enough protein. I don't really use protein powder because I'm too lazy to make and clean the bottle as well as not enjoying the taste.

My gymbro friend put me on this Oikos Triple Zero yogurt and I really enjoy it. It taste good, has low calories, and has a ton of protein. The only downside I can see is the price. $6 for the 32oz container.

Nutrition is confusing. Are there any downsides to this yogurt that the industry isn't telling me?
>>
>>74125252
>Nutrition is confusing. Are there any downsides to this yogurt that the industry isn't telling me?
only the price, as you mentioned.
if money is a concern you should really find a tasty whey protein that suits your taste.
don't clean the bottle, just add water after you drink your whey protein dose, shake it, pour it out and leave the bottle on your fridge.
>>
>>74125252
>natural flavors
>stevia
fuck idk how people eat this shit
>>
not sure
I eat a tub of that fage stuff all the time
I add random drink flavor liquid to make it taste like whatever
>>
just buy skim or 1% milk and drink it. Easy and cheap protein. Buy some sugarfree choco syrup and make yourself some tasty drinks to drink with meals.
>>
>>74125252
stevia could cause gut issues but as long as it’s not affecting you, eat away.
>>
>>74125282
yeah but milk has less protein and way more sugar for the same calories as this stuff
I'm assuming since OP likes it, he's hoping for a cheaper yogurt alternative but I don't think there is one
>>
>>74125276
Generally with a spoon
>>
>>74125252
its 3x the cost of the walmart brand which is literally the exact same product from the same factory but in a different colored container
>>
>>74125252
I hate the taste of stevia, so there is that. Whether there is a "downside" depends on your individual goals and genetics. Are you lactose intolerant? Are you trying to gain weight or lose weight? Do you like the taste of yogurt? Do you have a big refrigerator? Do you need to pack a lunch? Are you vegan? Etc.
>>
>>74125299
you pay more for refinement, $6 will buy you two gallons and then some where I am. That's 256g of protein vs this.

The extra calories can be burned off for free by exercising. Lactose is not a very sweet sugar and is not fructose
>>
I mix those in with a banana, milk, whey powder, cinammon and some Maple flavoring and it makes the most delicious and nutritious shake possible.
>>
>>74125252
I tried it once, it tastes bad.
>>
>>74125252
It's expensive, has quite a bit of sugar, and stevia is poison.
Just take protein powder. Cheaper, no sugar, no poison.
>>
>>74125860
>Protein powder
Unless your buying raw unflavoured it will be pumped full of sucralose

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.