[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gigachad toilet.jpg (81 KB, 973x810)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
Bros I started pinning tren last week and I fucked my roommate's morbidly obese gf. I think it's the first time he's ever had a girlfriend and I feel terrible. I came in her and then I realized how bad she smelled and it made me come to my senses

Uhhh fitness related what's your favorite lift? Mine's the bench press
>>
What a wonderful day! Boy, I sure am glad I don't inject illegal, dangerous, hormone modifiers that cause extreme behaviors so that I can be temporarily better at lifting weights (for free).
>>
>>74125790
Most people who inject cow steroids do it for the increased muscle not to lift heavier weights.
But the lowest form of gym life form are the people who are taking roids just to lift heavier weight
>>
>>74125710
fake and gay
fuck you OP
you wish you fucked a fat bitch
you probably have a tiny chode and I bet you aren't even on steroids
you're just a big fuckin liar all the way around

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.