[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I wonder how many young teens found a legitimate source of growth hormone and got their hands on the money needed to buy it and take it regularly and actually ended up getting much taller than they otherwise would've. It's also theoretically possible to get a massive dick if you give a ton of dihydrotestosterone to developing teens, so if you gave a young teen a bunch of primo, there's a chance he would grow a monster cock.
>>
Why the fuck are you thinking about young teens growing their dicks? Get a grip anon, jesus.
>>
>>74125770
If I had money (NEETbucks) and knew about dark net markets and how to navigate the deep web, then I would've been buying tons of growth and primo to grow 6'6 and get a massive cock. I actually stunted some of my growth through bulimia in middle school, but I still ended up 5'11.5 with a 7.3-inch cock bone pressed from the top.
>>
>>74125770
>>74125793
Honestly, I'd be more scared about taking primo, since I would be shutting down my developing testicles, but the growth hormone likely would've ended up making my dick bigger, anyway.
>>
You gotta relax bro. There's more to life than penises.
>>
>>74125793
I really hope this isn't a larp. It's funny to imagine there are people this mentally ill on this board.
>>
>>74125827
No. I'm dead fucking serious. I knew a kid a few years older than me who actually began taking growth hormone that was prescribed to him by his doctor for the purpose of allowing him to grow taller. I believe he grew to 5'7 or 5'8, but he was super anxious about being short before he started the therapy.
>>
>>74125827
>>74125843
Also, in my head, I would've been gaining back the height I lost due to my middle school bulimia.
>>
Idk but at my super rich high school there were 2 or 3 kids on the football team who had the same type of look as denis cyplenkov. Like not just rouded out, there were plenty roided kids, but these 3 kids had faces that looked like they had straight up acromegaly + they were on roids. And I had a friend who's dad was a co-owner or board member or something for muscletech and he put his son on roids starting freshman year of high school. He later went to jail for drunk driving his car INTO someones house. Like right into their living room.
>>
>>74125763
Pretty sure GHG only makes you taller if you have some sort of limitation that stopped you from growing.
>>
>>74125770
This. Except instead of getting a grip I think you should kill yourself.
>>
>>74125867
>but these 3 kids had faces that looked like they had straight up acromegaly
Good to know. It's probably really good I didn't have the means to get any of these substances.
>>
>>74125793
I just deleted Instagram for a social-media fast so I come on to /fit/, a board I spent years on from 2010 to like 2018… and this is one of the first comments I read. Jesus Christ. You people are genuinely schizophrenic. The advice to “go outside” is so true and so right and so necessary.
>>
>>74125763
unironically i knew a guy from my school who was born premature so he was prescribed growth hormone for the first decade of his life. apparently his parents (both under 180cms) gave him double the doses (once a week and not once a fortnight) and he ended up capping out at 220cms. this is not a larp and i asked his parents and from the sigh from his mother and the chuckle from his dad im 100% sure he wasnt bullshitting me (and again his parents were average height)
>>
>>74126017
Based, but wouldn't they quickly figured out they're giving him too much by literally running out of the stuff? Growth is expensive, and you don't just get prescribed copious amounts of a medication like that, unless it's a painkiller.
>>
A dude I knew was prescribed it from childhood. They'd inject it into his feet, so not only is he 6'7, but he also has clown feet.
>>
>>74126027
ah, im not a burger and it was fully subsidised. i guess the pharamacy either didnt care that they were going through it too fast or they didnt know
>>
>>74126036
>They'd inject it into his feet, so not only is he 6'7, but he also has clown feet.
How retarded.
>>
>>74126048
All very possible. In the US, there are minimum prescription amounts, which strongly contributes to people becoming addicted to painkillers.
>>
>>74126059
but why would the greatest country in the world need so many painkillers?
>checks ssri and antidepressant use rates
Why would the greatest country in the world have so many depressed people?
>>
>>74125763
Any steroid besides the healing kind is gonna make your dick bigger, so will maintaining more muscle mass and eating in a way that promotes hormone production aka bulking.
>>
File: 1713729384296166.webm (417 KB, 1920x1080)
417 KB
417 KB WEBM
total ubel sexo
>>
Can maybe confirm this, both of my parents are 5'5 (yes biologically tested no way he isn't my dad) And I am 6'3. I was morbidly obese most of my childhood because I drank literally upwards of a gallon of milk a day, at my peak my mom threatened to stop buying me milk at all because I drank 8 gallons in 5 days.

What I later learned is that a gallon of milk has like 3-4000 calories and that was on top of like 3 large meals a day, so GOMAD from like grade school basically.

I had to go to the hospital because my growing pains were so awful, and I had an insane amount of growth hormone in me from the milk. My bone density is also ridiculous, but my pp is like 6.6 or something, so I think in the average range, not much girth but not pencil either lol.

No acne during puberty, and little facial hair. Maybe you could go to a third world county and test your hypothesis? Build an army of super mutants or something.
>>
I don't even read posts I just look at and post slutty anime girls.
>>
>>74125793
1. Answer the question
2. Nobody asked

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.