[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240424_222024.jpg (164 KB, 1440x990)
164 KB
164 KB JPG
I started wearing my plate carrier while running in my neighborhood and doing calisthenics at the park. This is the third time now that some nosey faggot has called the cops on me.
They ask me what I'm doing and why I'm wearing body armor, and each time I've explained to them that I am using it as a weight vest for my workouts. They then have the nerve to ask why I don't just buy a weight vest for working out instead. As if the Karens could tell the difference. Also why would I waste money on another vest when I already have this one? The plates I have end up being 40 lbs, and I find that to be a great weight for my training.
Should I pin a rainbow fag flag to it or something? What can I do to stop having retarded women and geezers think I'm a mass shooter? I just want to do weighted workouts outside.
>>
>40lb plates
Should've done some research and bought ceramic instead of some untested 4" thick chinese steel coated in bedliner. That the type of junk dumb redditor tankies buy
>>
Try this one simple trick:
“Shut up, retard.”

You’re welcome.
>>
Move somewhere less gay. I’m in an army town in the south and people rucking or running with plate carriers is a common sight
>>
>>74125909
But I want them to be heavy so I can use them for working out. 99.999% of the time, they will only be for this purpose. It's unlikely that they will ever be shot.
Maybe you're the dumb guy here?
>>
>>74125895
wear a dinosaur suit over it and problem will be solved, men love dinosaur and women couldn't see your armor
>>
>>74125895
its simple be a well adjusted chad
>>
>>74125927
So why buy a plate carrier and "cheap" reddit plates then? You could've bought a weight vest for 1/4 of the price.
>>
>>74125963
Who said what plates and vest I bought? My stuff is pretty high quality.
I used a stock image of a plate carrier.
I'm not so autistic as to look up my exact carrier and plates so that my basket weaving question is more accurate.
>>
Literally just buy an army or police patch, depending on your vest color, and they'll leave you alone.
>>
>>74125895
Unironically assert dominance by not stopping doing it.
Let the cops come a thousands of times if needed be.
Eventually the cunt neighbor is the one going to get a visit from the cops to get a warning to stop wasting their time.
Don't follow any of the pussy whipped defeatist answers in this thread telling you to move elsewhere, that's a loser's mindset.
>>
>>74125982
>bro... just commit stolen valor or impersonate a cop
>>
>>74125895
Have you tried not to be a nigger? Like buying a skin toning lotion/cream? Maybe your skin colour is way too dark and people are worried you might be onto something.
Sometimes the problem isn't that complicated and it takes literally one glance in the mirror to see it.
Picrel is one of my recommendations try it, test it, see how people around you suddenly change
>>
>>74125936
Woah
>>
>>74126012
stop thinking about niggers all day
>>
Tell the cops that it's your right to open-carry and wear body armor.
>>
>>74126000
>Stolen valor
Oh no. Anyways.

>impersonate a cop
Yes.
>>
>>74126012
I am 100% German ancestry. I grew up in Northern VT in the back woods. 98% white. The type of monoculture ethnnostate you cream yourself over.
I bet you have brown eyes like the color of shit.
>>
>>74126190
Kel, cope on the 2nd part of your rant.
On the first part, well, then it's not your problem, it's your neighbour's. He's a fat fuck probably and he hates people who try to better themselves. Ot one point police won't bother anymore ar like previous anon said, they'll charge him/her for fake calls
>>
>>74126000
nice trips

too bad you're retarded
>>
>>74126000

> police patch
> stolen valor

> police
> valor

What?
>>
>>74127067
>>impersonate a cop

put your glasses back on ty
>>
>>74125997
This.
Eventually you'll be known to the cops as just a guy who wants to exercise, while your neighbors will be known as paranoid schizoids. Just keep at it and thr amount of times the cops are called will diminish.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.