[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240424_190002.jpg (2.86 MB, 4080x3060)
2.86 MB
2.86 MB JPG
*ruins ur white bitch eating disorder fast*
awh........ poor baby *rubs thumb across ur tear adorned cheek and licks*
nothing personal little puppy faggot...........
>>
>>74126160
you sound like a homosexual.
>>
>>74126160
nice shoes brother
>>
>>74126166
u sound a bit to inviting of a hole for my fingers to not want to shush..........
>>
>>74126169
thank u......... i dont know what i did the laces like that for hahaha...........
>>
>>74126160
>those shoes
Wouldn’t you enjoy a krabby patty instead?
>>
>>74126169
Are those the weird orthotic shoes they give people with like a gimpy leg or like one clubbed foot? They look really asymmetrical
>>
>>74126220
spongebobs shoes r just plan black......... also these r boot.......... why do anericans have to make everything about spongebob ...........?
>>
File: 1712789456721933.png (1.11 MB, 1080x1056)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
>>74126239
You wouldn't get it
>>
File: 20240424_203730.jpg (1.9 MB, 4080x3060)
1.9 MB
1.9 MB JPG
>>74126232
no??? just military jumpboots.
if u mean the toebox being more square its because ur toes arent supposed to be rounded like in fuckng airjordans.

also shitting right now wanna see?
>>
>>74126160
blood you should post your cock as a shitpost thread that would be funny i think haha
>>
>>74126160
>>74126253
Uh oh skinhead chuddy drumpfer alert!
>>
>>74126323
um undwr intense strifw duw to being more influenced than usual by the darkness and the path that leads only to the shackles at the throne of the devil.
i have dreams again and again of the devil telling me to up my estrogen and to ruin myself further and i am at a battle internally and eternally with all that wears a crown of purity. we forever drag the chains it crafted without care.

also i had a fuckwd dream the other week where it was confirmed i killed off what i wanted to in my body all thosw years ago with estrogen. and in the dream it was so freeing and beautiful the pleasure of this "death" not physical. but i told my mom in it her bike was being stolen. and then i kept trying to decimate and dismember some winged things. and i got woken up after dying in it or confirmation. by my mom to tell me her bike was stolwn irl...........

also my dick is a 4.5 hard growwr and im kinda shy bbout it borru.........
>>
>>74126160
>>74126365
This is who posts the BBC threads btw
>>
>>74126398
its literally not im usually cool with blacks its spics i would decimate without any ounce of guilt.
>>
>>74126365
ive already seen your dick you posted a really dark image of your groin and i upped the brightness in photoshop and revealed your penis shrouded in darkness
you also sent your butthole once and it looked kind of poo stained but that could just be the lighting
>>
>>74126456
???????? ui can not recall that im not trying to save face or anything but i do NOT think ui did that.
also no despitw how i am i clean my ass very well and do not shit without washing because im not human scum im angel born.
i do have a dark asshole though..........
>>
>>74126401
>spics
Good food. Hot bitches. Hard workers. Strongly family bonds. Usually Christian/Catholic.

Being friendly with nigs doesn’t help you refute what I said.
>>
>>74126664
let me guess u live nowhere near them lol
>horrible greasy bullshit high calories all are fat as fuck.
>60+% of my state but no white guys date their fat goblina women
>work jobs with entirely spic companies. do shit jobs (known for this esp in construction in ca) come in mass to america but dont know what inflation is.
>family values.
they do not treat whites as their own idiot. also family drags u down. tell me one spic living at the top who isnt a fucking celebrity. none make it out of the bario due to this mentality.
>christ cuck morals.
we spit on the coward jesus christ. his father watches as we treat the strongest of his males as if a breed sow. our lords cum is but the roses on his crown of thorns.

yeah live around them for one year of ur life 5'8 race traitor.
id gladly be nice to niggers over spic at least they didnt have a say in getting dumped here.
spics come and refuse to be north american. sit in their bario speaking spanish and dont understand america isnt a land of magical money.

enjoy ur fucking "food" though pig. i live in THE BEST CITY ON EARTH for mexican food and its disgusting. indian is the better slumdog food by a mile.
>>
>>74126479
it was probably just dark asshole
>>
>>74126695
My area is 60% spics 20% nigs like 7% 15% Jewish 5% white. I promise you I have interacted with and been close to and around blacks and Hispanics far more than you have.
>don’t treat whites as their own
Yes they do. You just haven’t had any who like you, and it’s obvious why looking at this dogshit thread and your effeminate fashion sense. If a spic likes you they will go very far out of their way to treat you like family and ensure you know they see you as such.
>we spit in the christ
I rest my case. You worship a cube or you’re a kike no major difference. You’re either part of a group of genetically frail people who thought they were special and have had a chip on their shoulder about it forever or you’re part of a group of lesser evolved people who are suffering from sunken cost fallacy over getting scammed by a pedophile con artist, even generations later.
>5’8”
Can you not do anything right? I’m 6’3”, 6’2.5” if you wanna get technical.
>Indian
MY SIDES you’re just a dothead why didn’t you lead with this so I wouldn’t have bothered reading? Did you think you’re a person?
>>
>>74126160
>peanut butter pouch and chuck cheese pizza
May I know where you discovered such items?
>>
>>74126756
>can see my white hand and literal white pride lacing on my boot
>thinks im indian.
amazing spico.
nobody cares not reading all that. enjoy ur third world beaners
>ur muslim or jew.
guess again soldier of abraham.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.