[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: southern belle.jpg (237 KB, 1080x1350)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
Is the American South the last bastion of fitness in America? Other regions are plagued with body positivity and gender nonconformity movements
>>
The south is filled with fat fucks but absolute the women are the hottest in America imo

>still remembering the time I went to Nashville, heaven on earth
>>
>>74126419
Fuck no, we're all fat down here brother
>>
>>74126435
This. All about the good ol' traditional comfort food down here.

Although you boys ain't wrong, there's still enough of a bastion of old-fashioned, traditional, genteel culture that there's a significant contingent of girls out here lookin' for husbands, and they've bothered to make themselves attractive.
>>
>>74126419
is that the twitter actress disney sweaty?
>>
>>74126419
The college girls and some moms are hot
Other than that its full of fat asses
>>
>>74126419
It depends what you consider the American South to be honest. I live in Missouri everyone here is a fat ugly retard. They're either massively fat or they're tweaker thin would with spaghetti noodle arms and legs. Oh yeah, they're either tweaking from the meth or just have organic mental illnesses that causes them to go in and out of jail all the time for fights they start and they all think they can kick everyone's ass
>>
>>74126419
Staying away from poor people will also get you away from fat people
>>
>>74126541
Cap
>DuBois, PA and Clearfield, PA median BMI is 26.7
>Lodi, OH is like 25.7
>Richest town in Iowa has a population that is 41.3% overweight and like 18% obeast
>even CA and CO have obesity rates of 28% and 24% respectively
>every 8 female adult has class 2 obesity or higher
>>
>>74126557
Richest town in Iowa has a population that is 41.3% overweight and like 18% obeast
18% is good for the midworst, overweight people tend to be higher earners.
>>
>>74126557
I have a 28 bmi but veins in my arms and ab definition
>>
>>74126541
Nah theres rich guys in the south that are fat tho there wives are slim
>>
European hands wrote this post. No the American south is not a bastion of anything you buffoon, you ding dong, you absolute vile little worm. We have some of the lowest standards of living in the country you actual brain-dead ape. Spend some time offline.
>>
>>74126419
BIG OLE WOMEN DOWN IN SAN ANTONIO
>>
>>74126419
Southern food is infamously known for being insanely unhealthy, combine this with horrible infrastructure, leads to people eating big and not being able to walk around to burn off any of it. Westcoast and rocky states are probably the least fat states due to a culture of eating "healthy" food or big on external hobbies. Never been east of ohio, but I'd imagine it's like the midwest but without the drug abuse.
>>
>>74126419
wow
>>
>>74126419
wow
>>
The midwest isn't all that pozzed outside of lefty inner cities
>>
>>74126419
It is, you're honestly not going to find better stock than here. Women actually value traditional family structure here so they work hard to keep on the market. You have some transplants who bring their shitty NYC personality and habits here; those are the ones staying in their bimbo limbo til 40 though. They'll never shut up about how good they did in all the other cool cities they lived in yet don't seem like they'll leave Alabama ever. If you want a young, vital woman you mostly have good options.
>>
>>74126419
lmao no, it's literally the fattest region of the country. if you want thin people then liberal coastal states will have much more of them despite body positivity memes. if you want gymcels then you need specific cities like miami or something.
>>
>>74129670
oh and colorado they're fitter too
>>
>>74126990
eatin churros
>>
>>74127103
We have plenty of drug abuse down here, don't worry pardner
>>
Kek, I'm from southern California and every time I venture into Texas, Louisiana, etc. I'm fucking floored by how the entire population is hambeasts. Granted we have horrible commie politics and an army of homeless here but God damn you cannot pretend that people in the rest of the country aren't all fatter and sicker. Actually sometimes it makes me want to move elsewhere so the competition would be lower since all the attractive people from the rest of the country move here trying to "make it"
>>
>>74129670
Down in the south every normal weight good looking woman gets married early
>>
Quantitatively false, the South is by far most obese. Know what states aren't? Colorado & California
>>
>>74126419
Move to wherever asians are. the girls will be more likely to be thin. Even the white ones
>>
>>74126531
If your state didn't fight against the y*nkee aggressors and their negro worship death cult it's not in the South
>>
File: 1714066243535.jpg (200 KB, 1182x730)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
Gringos, what's it like to live in a country filled with beautiful white women?
t. Mexican
>>
>>74126591
Why do you care if the boomers are fat? What are you, a faggot?
>>
>>74130177
I pray to god you'll never know Jose please don't come here we're certainly full
>>
>>74126419
Imagine ripping her hair out lol
>>
>>74130729
kek imagine tearing her limb from limb and eating the giblets
>>
File: 343337.png (288 KB, 620x647)
288 KB
288 KB PNG
What are the women like in the south?

Asking for a friend who’s going to school there
>>
>>74130718
I will never understand why whites hate mexicans but worship niggers
>>
>>74129800
Cohencidentally also some of the most expensive states
>>
>>74130177
It’s okay. Most attractive white women here are pretty entitled. Very high standards. If not entitled, they are very progressive. I had a woman tell me she can open her own doors after I held a door open for her once. I was just being friendly but she made it about gender. I prefer foreign women desu. You’re not missing much.
>>
>>74131379
The ones who worship niggers typically arent the ones that hate spics. It's a big country with lots of people with lots of different opinions. Shouldn't be that hard to understand paco
>>
>>74131379
kek I actually prefer hard working mexicans to nigger but nice assumption jose
>>
The souths self fetishization is pathetic and gay.
>>
>>74126419
Are you even from the south? All southern women are fat, unless their family is idealic upper-middle class Republican/Southern Baptist types. Otherwise, all they eat is fried shit, drink beer, and sit on their ass all day. I've never met a self-styled "Southern Belle" who wasn't a lardbeast.
>>
>>74131039
Depends.
In a Southern city, they're just like women in every other city. In the suburbs, they're not much different from women in other suburbs, except they listen to country music and they like big trucks. In rural areas, they're either obese borderline retarded women, or wealthy farming family horse girls, usually hot and tomboyish, but insufferably arrogant because they were the 'rich kid' in their tiny high school full of kids who live in abject poverty.
>>
>>74131535
I have lived on the west coast and the south, now I live in the north. The south is objectively better than the rest of the country.
>>
>>74131597
Same. NC, VA, PA, WA, FL, TX. The south is gay. I like the warmer weather. But the whole "hmmph i don kno how dey do it up in YANKEE land but around here, we WASH our spoons" bit is anachronistic and corny.
>>
>>74131597
I agree but it depends greatly on what part of the South you're talking about. Rural Arkansas or Tennessee is much different than rural Mississippi or Louisiana.
>>
what a retarded thread, the south is the fattest part of the country and it's not even close
fittest parts of the country are random mountain towns in colorado and the rest of the rockies, turns out that living at elevation is good for you
>>
>>74131664
And those fit people are usually transplants anyway, who moved there to enjoy outdoor recreation.
>>
>>74129759
Its the boomers and older Gen Xers.
They're almost all fat and control a disproprtiante ammount of wealth.
>>
>>74126434
>>74126435
I'm preeeeeeetty sure he was talking about the southern whites, not you others.
>>
Why are Southerners so fat? Muh poverty isn't really an excuse, you're still Americans and thus some of the richest people in the world, I don't buy it.

>Healthy options cost like $5 more so I'll just have to be morbidly obese
>>
>>74131956
Southerners are fat because it’s all they know. They were bred from farmer genes and stopped working so hard but never stopped the diets.

The weird thing is, a lot of the Midwest doesn’t have good food. They throw canned food into the slowcooker and call it a family recipe. Shits wild
>>
>>74131039
Sweet to your face, salty when your back is turned.
>>
>>74131507
It’s sad and hilarious to see what feminism has done to women.

>>74132044
I’ve met some girls in the rural areas who were really sweet. I think the downside is they’re almost always loud and obnoxious.
>>
File: 2685051.jpg (133 KB, 1303x2048)
133 KB
133 KB JPG
>>74131507
>>74131563
Are there any big and burley,
but sweet and kind, corn fed farm girls left?
>>
>>74130168
>yankees are negro worshippers
>NOOO PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY SLAVES AWAY. YOU CAN TAKE ANYTHING BUT JAMAL PLEASSEEEEEE

But besides that, yes, any state that didn't secede doesn't count as southern
>>
File: Judah_P_Benjamin_crop.jpg (1.75 MB, 1870x2322)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
>>74132270
Cool it with the anti-semetic remarks.
>>
File: 1713364799842327.png (674 KB, 688x1032)
674 KB
674 KB PNG
>>74126434
I have a strong Southern Cow Girl fetish and was thinking about going to Nashville. Where should I go? Anyone tried the CMA music festival?

I'm an Aryan Leaf if that matters.
>>
File: 2678495.jpg (159 KB, 1457x2048)
159 KB
159 KB JPG
>>74132387
I’ve only been to Texas a couple of times to visit my friend, but didn’t see any yippee Kai yay type of girls over there. Could be ‘cause I was at Austin.

Also I believe Cowgirls are much prettier when dressed more modestly than strippers
>>
>>74132387
>Tips hat
M¨lady
>>
>>74132387
"What's the fastest time you've ever thrown a rider?"
>>
>>74126520
>its full of fat asses
That's it I'm moving
>>
>>74126557
Lodi is only that "low" because half the population is crackheads and the other half is curries looking for cheap apartments that aren't in the hood. Good luck finding a woman with more than three teeth or doesn't smell like baba ganoush.
>>
>>74126419
isn't the south full of fatties
>>
>>74126419
The south is very christian. No one ever mentions that. All the hot white girls in the south go to church and shit.
>>
>>74126419
Theres a lot of fat black women in the south. Ive been seeing slimmer black women so thats a good thing. But competition is high for good looking southern white girls because they get married early to some bubba
>>
>>74135063
Yes, they all go to church, but what does taking shits have to do with being christians?
>>
>>74126419
No, whites with a traditional culture are.
There's a lot of these in the south, but plenty up north as well.
>>
>>74132825
>>74132211
>green eyes
>blond hair
>fat ass
Why are these features incredibly attractive to me?
>>
>>74135023
you can cope however you want with being an ugly undesirable dyel but i'm not like you kek
>>
File: 1713618488040110.jpg (42 KB, 480x477)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>74127103
>southern food is known for being insanely unhealthy
idc that cornbread looks so fucking good

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.