[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GLphiJBWIAAR-C8.jpg (11 KB, 210x238)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
I've just read about this, and holy shit, I have it. Besides boobie thing because I am a skeleton, everything else is true.
It's so over. So, so over.
>>
I even got the boob thing
It's so fucking over
>>
>>74126889
You can just be hypogondal and the rest just kind of comes with that rather than having some rare chromosomal disorder. Good news is it's mostly reversible with hcg.
>>
>a newbie joins the fray
Heh. Buckle in brother, welcome to hell on fucking earth
>>
>>74127015
Mine looks a lot worse.
>>
>>74126889
Can't you only really tell if you have this by having an official diagnosis on your chromosomes? Looks wise for the body I look exactly like the left guy, but I'm certain that I have low T. Also, my face is not very manly looking which provides a weird disconnect between my face and body.
>>
Do I look like I have Klinefelters?
>>
>>74127099
dunno post from the back
>>
>>74127111
Okay- give me like 5 minutes; let me get naked again and take a quick photo. Please provide feedback whether you think I have klinefelters or not afterwards.
>>
>>74127099
Are your testicles shorter than 3.5 cm in length?
>>
>>74127111
Here it is. Yeah I know I'm dyel. I used to workout, but I only did long distance running. Used to be 160lbs, shot up to 210 pounds; I'm now at 193. So, klinefelters or no?
>>74127133
Hm, I'm not sure, but if I were to guess I'd say they are
>>
If you have to ask you don't have it
>>
>>74127149
kek gaylord
>>
>>74126889
kek niggas think they have some ultra rare genetic disease instead of lifting weights and eating right to not look like shit
>>
>>74127222
>1/1000 men
>ultra rare
>>
>>74126903
> hcg
human crowth gormone?
>>
>>74127244
>0.1% of the population.
Yeah.
>>
The real question is:
Are you steril? Klinefelters are steril. Also problems in the form of lacking/degenerate puberty can be a sign.

For me I did not hit puberty when I was 16, went to endo. Was diagnosed with pubertas tarda. Got TRT for 2 years. then, everything was fine. Normal dick, testicles and test level. Also, healthy sperms. Now, I am 38 and I thought I would also have this shit (since many signa are true for me). I have very little facial hair, almost no body hair. But my sperms are normal and I have to two kids. So for me it‘s probably some other shit than klinefelters. I don‘t know. Got test checked last week. Still normal for 38 years.

Long story short: if you have it, get treated, if you don‘t then move along. Either way, eat healthy and lift.
>>
>>74127149
>But I only did long distance running

You just answered yourself. Comparatively overdeveloped lowerbody + skinny fat. Work on your lats and upper body and it should balance it out.

Also watch out for winged scapula, weak serratus + rounded shoulders can pull your ribs in, giving you that klienfelter build.
>>
>>74127015
>>74127099
none of these is klinefelter
klinefelter has female pattern body hair, both of these have obviously male one e.g. trail of hair leading to belly button
>>
>>74127244
>>74127299
you're 10 times more likely to have actual autism than kinefelters
>>
>>74127432
It’s almost impossible to be born an intelligent nigger. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen anon
>>
>>74127099
>>74127149
no you're just fat and dyel
>>
>>74126889
>>
>>74127099
no you look chubby
>>
>>74127278
human chorionic gonadotropin
Has some interesting effects on adult males can cure testiclar atrophy/steroid induced hypogonaism and it can treat miropenis or shrinkage related to loss of erections.
>>
>>74127149
You don't, you're just dyel. Completely fixable bro, do not worry about it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.