[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_7763.gif (1.95 MB, 268x406)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB GIF
RAD-140 and MK2866. Should I add GW501516 to my cycle? I got kinda fat.
>>
>im using drugs so shit they didnt even make it past 1st phase clinical trials and have been shelved
>>
File: IMG_7758.jpg (271 KB, 504x857)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
>>74127514
I don’t have breast cancer
>>
File: 1713702406959752.webm (3.07 MB, 720x1280)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB WEBM
>>74127506
I run 500 mg Test/wk
30 mg dbol a day
20 mg Winny a day
And 200 mast/wk
Should I add Tren?
>>
File: 20240425_072332.jpg (111 KB, 1440x1265)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
Been experimenting with Rad-140.
I wanted to see its effects without any training applied.
I've been doing a hard cut because I'm a fatty fat fuck with 25%bf.
I stopped lifting this past month while taking it to see how it effects my muscles by itself.
My skeletal muscle has increased despite the fact that I stopped lifting and have been in a severe caloric deficit. Pretty cool.
Starting PCT then I'm taking a month break. Next I will cycle again and also lift to see how it compares.
But its good to see that Rad really seems to work well. I've had no negative side effects either.

You may want to add TUDCA to your stack, to prevent any liver damage that can be caused by Rad.
>>
>>74127506
You can just cut calories with what you have, I don't know much about sarms, but if they are comparable to steroids you can effectively cut on anything.
>>
I could see the appeal of wanting to try different peptides, but what's the point of sarms that suppress you the same as normal roids? Just do roids and stop being a retard.
>>
>>74128204
Easier to get, not as many side effects. Basically milder roids.
Many dont even require pct.
>>
>>74127999
checked and thanks for being a human lab rat
Too bad you didn't take more precise measurements
>>
File: Marcus-750x375.jpg (23 KB, 750x375)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
SSSPPPPAAAACCCEEEEE RAAAAGGGNAAAAARRRR
>>
>>74128540
The point with a PCT is that you recover quicker, you will still recover (usually) even without. Often times SARMS have exactly the same suppresiveness, side effects and negative impact on blood work like oral steroids do. Anavar would be far superior to any sarm you can take with less side effects (especially long term) because they've been extensively studied on humans. A basic test cycle would be even superior to that, say 350-500mg's a week with bloodwork done, an AI when needed and a PCT. Also, roids are easy to get - just do some basic research and you can get it easily and cheaply.
>>
File: 20240423_140143.jpg (2.14 MB, 3264x2448)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB JPG
Mine is better
>>
>>74129184
>Often times SARMS have exactly the same suppresiveness, side effects and negative impact on blood work like oral steroids do.
You are just saying shit. SARMS are SARMS because they selectively act to avoid androgenic sides. They have a small fraction that steroids do.
>>
>>74127506
>blasting rad140
Bye bye hair
Seriously anon, that shit ripped the hair out of my head
>>
>>74130342
You are ironically saying shit, SARMS were created for that purpose and failed in actually doing what they were set out to do. The bloodwork and side effect profile is very similar to actual steroids, at least with steroids they are cleared for human consumption. Things like test, primo, anavar are extensively studied while SARMS aren't. What we do know is that they ARE suppressive as we can see LH and FSH down regulation just like we see with steroids. Things like Ostarine just like Anavar and moderate doses doesn't seem to shut you down fully. If you only want to do an only oral cycle, and I don't know any actual reason for that aside from being afraid to pin, then you might as well take Anavar instead of any SARM.
>>
>>74127999
these renpho scales are so shit
don't bother using it to back up your results
>>
>>74127522
>I don’t have breast cancer
yet*
>>
>>74127936
Your life man, probably shouldn't
>>
>>74127936
No, don't add tren to anything. Also, take the dbol out.

t. knower
>>
>>74131492
Again, you are just saying shit. I have never seen evidence anywhere that the side effects are equal to steroids. Suppression isn't the only side effect, hair loss, acne, aging, are much lower in sarms.
>>
>>74132197
https://youtu.be/IHzxYzWyJn4?si=Bc0ghchsKI0GfYr6&t=659
You can skim through the studies and sources. Generally speaking the acne and hair loss COULD be less due to the lower doses people are taking vs steroid cycles in terms of overall mg's per week. In that case, just take lower doses of steroids that have actual clinical studies done on them.
>>
>>74129685
>neck tattoos

Kys
>>
>>74132223
That's a list of all the possible side effects that could potentially occur. Which is much different than what actually happens in practice
>>
>>74132346
Same with actual steroids, it's generally dose dependent. Again, unless there are legal reasons and/or you can't get actual steroids or you're afraid of pinning there's no reason why you would take SARMS over test or anavar.
>>
>>74132367
The reason being that in practice side effects are much lower with SARMS
But we are going around in circles now
>>
>>74132392
The reason the side effects are lower is due to people taking SARMS take much lower total mg's of anabolics/androgens in a week. We're going in circles because you fundamentally misunderstand.
>>
>>74132405
Do you have support for that assertion?
People take SARMS at their effective doses and the sides are lower than steroids, whatever the reason.
>>
>>74132686
There is no 'effective dose' for SARMS because, again, there are no where near enough studies to know the full side effect profile and long term health ramifications. People take 10-20mgs of Ostarine for example, you'd be better off taking 10-20mgs of Anavar. You would have better results and it's more than likely going to be healthier for you.
>>
>>74132686
Seriously tho, what gives you the impression that SARMS are healthier than steroids? Why would you assert that given the lack of studies on the part of SARMS, anecdotal evidence only?
>>
>>74132686
>whatever the reason
Because they are running 70-140mgs a week vs 400-800mg's a week.
>>
>>74132717
Yes, anecdotal evidence. That's data. People are not losing their hair or getting covered in acne or visibly aging. The only consistent side seems to be testosterone suppression. Which is what they were designed to do.
>>
>>74132748
Anecdotal evidence is the lowest form of evidence. And even going off that people that have done both generally gravitate towards steroids because they simply work better and you can actually have better bloodwork on steroids than you do on SARMS even at higher total mg's a week. For example, test + primo.
>People are not losing their hair or getting covered in acne or visibly aging.
They do cause this as well, you really need to read up on some logs of people that have run them. From people that have run both they say that they work less well, cause the same side effects and give them worse blood work than the steroids equivalent. And on top of that they are not approved for human consumption. They also are hepatotoxic due to them being in oral form. Most of what you say sounds like zoomer bro science
>>
>>74132778
I haven't seen reports of people getting serious steroid type side effects.
The purpose of SARMS was to provide anabolic effects without the androgenic ones and that seems to be what happens. That is what the literature I've looked at shows and the reports from people who've used them.
But again we are going in circles.
>>
>>74132830
If that is the goal why wouldn't you take something that already does that and is actually studied extensively like Anavar? Thinks like LGD-4033 and RAD-140 certainly have a much higher androgenic burden than Anavar for example.
>>
>>74132867
>Thinks like LGD-4033 and RAD-140 certainly have a much higher androgenic burden than Anavar for example.
This is just not true at all. I don't know where you are getting this from. Again, SARMS were made to not select androgenic tissue whereas anavar is still a steroid.
>>
>>74132931
This is bloodwork on RAD-140
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MeTTbA1-uU
and LGD-4033
https://youtu.be/VqyaGKPBqWc?si=G4SgJ1ZI4_cEme7e&t=1880
>>
>>74132931
>Again, SARMS were made to not select androgenic tissue
Yes like I said a while ago, the aim was to be tissue selective and have less to no androgenetic effects but the bloodwork and effects show differently. I guess thats why they these specific compounds are not approved for human consumption.
>>
>>74132260
>Fag

Kys
>>
>>74132717
it's stupid. sarms are less efective than normal roids and have WORSE side effects, not less. and they also have potential unknown side effects because they haven't been studied for 70 years like roids have. more athletes constantly get busted by wada for conventional roids and barely ever for sarms. that should tell you something. and it's not because sarms are harder to detect, because they aren't.
>>
>>74127506
>orals only
>no test
>no HCG
>no Finasteride
>no bloodwork

Buddy… no…
>>
>>74127506
doing a cycle of 10mg RAD-140 and 20mg Cardarine, day 5 now, DHEA as my 'test base'. starting to feel minor improvements as of today, minimal hair shedding but I might just be more aware of hairs falling out since its starting to get long anyways. skin feeling a bit oiler than usual
>>
>>74134039
Its said they dont destroy natural teat production when you stop using by mimicing the end product of raised testosterone instead of replacing the testosterone molecule itself.

>less effective
Yeah, than tren+test+estrogen blockers+orals, a fucking 1000+ a month habit. If youre that heavy on the shit youre in mr olympia tier doses, most people just wanna be stronger than everyone but the strongest 200 maybe people in the world.
>>
>>74132179
Is it because of the blood pressure, or due to excessive aromatization? I take two DHT based steroids and pop the occassional AI so estrogen shouldn't be a problem, right?
>>
was thinking of trying mk677 in order to 'artificially' stimulate my non-existent appetite.
anyone have experience with it?

t. 19, 6'4, very active throughout childhood and adolescence, 130lbs and dropping alarmingly quickly from 145.
would appreciate advice
>>
>>74132708
I'm not the SARMs guy you were arguing with but I'd love to read up on anavar if you can point me to any helpful sources
Probably not going to take it because I'm smart enough to know that I'm too dumb and lazy to take steroids safely, but I'm curious and I wasn't aware that anavar had been extensively studied as you say
>>
>>74135049
I have nothing besides personal anecdotes but eating 4000kcal a day on 30mg of anavar a day for six weeks put on ten kg and limited bodyfat for me.
Don't waste orals on a cut unless you have a show. Make the most of your gains.
Everyone during the start of my cycle said I'd lose all the strength and muscle and I'm down seven kg, 5% bodyfat and I'm still as firm and strong as I was after the cycle.
>>
>>74129685
You look incredibly stupid
>>
>>74134604
Just smoke some weed dumbass
>>
>>74134604
I have used it for that. Don't touch any other SARMs though, at your age and size you should get to 220 asap before even considering it
>>
>>74135117
I find it hard to believe you didn't lost most of your gains
>>
>>74135671
understood, thanks for the tips.
any advice on dosages? i imagine the 'regular' amount in the capsules that get shipped will be fine enough, maybe every second or third day.
>>
>>74129685
very gay
>>
>>74127999
Being this fat and taking steroids
Youre a fucking idiot. You clearly dont have the discipline it will take to build impressive muscle and get shredded, even with gear.
Weak minded little bitch.
>>
Anyone who takes SARMs is a huge pussy that is afraid of needles
>>
File: 1681949391101257.png (19 KB, 156x152)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>74127506

Yes, they have less side effects but also are less effective.
Testosterone was widely studied for decades and yet you decide to be a guinea pig for drugs that have the same side effects but weren't approved for human use.
Just pin 1ml of test enanthate like a normal person, for God's sake.

I had no side effects for this dosage other than an oily forehead for the first 2 weeks and raging boners.
>>
>>74127936
>dbol coupled with masteron lmao
>winstrol

You know shit of what you're doing and you have zero regards for your health.
>>
>>74129685
are you over 6 feet though?
>>
>>74136341
No you need less since you're just trying to stimulate hunger. 5-10mg
>>
>>74134225
They are suppressive overtime, its similar to steroids. Ostarine is similar to Anavar in that regard that it doesn't totally crush your test and your LH seems to remain intact even without a test base. The others do crush your natural test.

>Yeah, than tren+test+estrogen blockers+orals, a fucking 1000+ a month habit.

No they are weaker than just Anavar for example, you realize you can get 10gr's of anavar for 40-50$ right? A vial of test c will run you about 7$ if you know where to get it. The reality is that SARMS are actually more expensive, give less results and there is not nearly enough clinical data/studies to proper access the safety of them.
>>
>>74134604
>>74135671
MK677 is not a SARM, its growth hormone secretagogue. And 10-20mg's would be my advice since it gives the vast majority of the benefits. Beyond that dose, 20mg's, there are minor benefits and given you say you would buy them from a SARM shop you will be paying a lot .
>>
>>74135049
Watch this video (can skip to the breakdown of the studies if you don't want to watch it all)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JykBPZyXF8g
>>
File: copy.jpg (64 KB, 640x678)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>74129685
the resemblance is uncanny, dont forget to livestream it when it happens
>>
>>74137960
The issue most people have is the "know where to get it" type deal. You can just Google buying harms, but test isn't as simple and it's not like you can just ask your local weed dealer either.
>>
File: dyel.jpg (54 KB, 585x729)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
>>74127506
>running SARMs instead of good old steroids
>>
>>74138820
If you search around for a bit it is pretty easy to find, I'd let you know where you can get some but its not allowed.
>>
>>74129685
You look like a massive faggot, and the fact you posted your pic proves it. You pathetic attentionwhore. Nobody thinks your tattoos are cool, everybody thinks your beard is dumb and filthy, and its clear you're fat.
>>
>>74127506
Gw501516 is black magic that will permanently increase your ability to cardio if you do enough cardio on it
>>
>>74127506
RAGNAR CHADBROK
>>
>>74127506
Go for it. RAD and Cardarine are phenomenal for losing BF%.
>>
>>74136560
Wow thanks for the valuable and original post

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.