[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Friendly reminder to do deadlifts everyday
>>
>>74128957
You mean "every day."
>>
>>74128969
oh thanks
>>
>>74128957
"everyday" is an adjective; you mean "every day".
>>
started doing this after 2 years of natty lifting

I never did before because I found the position very gay. It is no joke and you cant denny that it is the most gay exercise

but I found a spot where I can turn my ass to the wall and I am doing this now

jesus fucking christ, my eyes got all teary and I was red like a turkey's neck

felt like gravity became weaker and felt good to just stand up

I am doing this every day now
>>
useless exercise that will snap ur back over time
just do light RDLs instead
>>
>>74129017
Kek
>>
>>74128957
>everyday
If you can deadlift everyday you just aint anywhere near heavy enough it takes 10 days to recover from heavy deadlifts you onions guzzling faggot
>>
>>74128957
I deadlift twice a week and I’m pretty sure it does nothing.
>>
>>74129065
Stay dyel
>>
>>74129207
Heavy in this context is like 300kg
If your deadlift is sub-2 lizzos then you don't need to worry about deadlifting multiple times a week.
>>
>>74129222
Height?

Been hitting deads at least 3x a week. Back feels better and every time I jerk off, it blows a hole in the wall when it used to just pitifully ooze out.
>>
>>74129207
>it takes 10 days to recover
Lol no wonder powersharters stay fat. Nothing takes more than a day to recover unless you're injured and even that takes less than a week to heal enough to be able to train
>>
>>74129260
>Nothing takes more than a day to recover unless you're injured and even that takes less than a week to heal enough to be able to train
If you're lifting really heavy weights then it does. An objectively heavy deadlift (700lbs +) is totally different in terms of load on the body to, say, a 400lb deadlift.
You might feel fine but your nervous system won't be firing 100% again to try another max for a week or so.

This works the other way though, if you're a beginner you can handle much more frequency than that. That's why most 3/5x5 linear progression routines have you squatting 3x a week
>>
File: 1711582867946651.jpg (85 KB, 1000x999)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>74128957
Deadlift definitely has a lot of pros and cons. I credit my trap development, back, and a lot of my overall physique to heavy deadlift training for years.

But you cannot deny they carry injury risk, take a lot of energy/recovery (if you aren't some faggot doing baby sets), and will make you develop a somewhat unaesthetic and thick core/ set of obliques.

I would not advise doing heavy deadlifts frequently if you want a twink or otter mode body. Women should only do RDL/straight leg for glutes or risk becoming the mini fridge build girl powershitter phenotype.
>>
>>74129233
post body
>>
>>74128957
my lower back never feels comfortable. like that image my lower back would be dark red on fire while the rest maybe like orange/yellow. I dont feel quads at all.
>>
>>74128957
>no chest, sides or arm gainz
Complete dogshit lift.
>>
>>74128957
I'm not a fat powershitter
>>
>>74129346
Onus is on you diddly skipper
>>
>>74129444
Neither are we, that’s why we can do them every day, making them an everyday exercise.
>>
>>74129344
> and will make you develop a somewhat unaesthetic and thick core/ set of obliques
shiiiiiiiettttt
>>
>>74129296
skill issue
>>
>>74128957
What is the point of this exercise?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.