[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Post your /fit/ blackpills and I'll tell you how we're all going to make it
>>
>>74129144
I gave myself a muscle imbalance immediately as I started training (immediately being half a year of shit form) because my balance is fucked up and I'd been doing everything lopsided
>>
>>74129144
It’s over for sub 6ft men. No you cannot refute this. No I will not read your cope drivel in response. Seethe /thread
>>
I didn't go to a prestigious uni and I didn't get an excellent entry level job (finance)
>>
There’s a doomer / blackpill faggot that no joke spams the same “it’s over thread for months on end. Every night
The whitepill is no one is more pathetic than him, if I was him I’d kms
WAGMI
>>
>>74129144
I am not OP but I'm here to help his cause. WAGMI. Together.
>>
>>74129144
Aqua is retarded.
>>
>>74129153
I have consistently seen my Manlet friends with the absolute hottest women of our peer group. You know why? They're charming and fun to be around. They work out and they lead exciting lives. I consistently see manlets at my gym with some of the hottest turbo gigastacys I've ever seen to the point where I have to stop myself from getting a little jealous. It's not over for manlets. It never was.
>>
File: 1712840351778565.jpg (101 KB, 816x1280)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>74129159
All of my wealthiest friends never went to uni/college. They are entrepreneurs. Degree guarantees slightly higher paid wagie. WAGMI
>>
>>74129261
What country? All my friends with very wealthy parents did go to college
>>
File: 1713989984081531.png (87 KB, 463x457)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>74129152
I have scoliosis and my body hurts every day, but I still have mogged and will mog again. WAGMI
>>
>>74129266
Burgerland. Wealthiest people I know own construction empires, are in music, are commercial boat captains, are bar owners who used to be roadies for bands. College isn't always the same money pipeline it used to be. It can be, but it doesn't have to be.
>>
>>74129261
in my country (burgerstan), all of the wealthy send their kids to the same 20 schools
>>
>9 of doomerfags threads deleted tonight
That’s how it’s done, bitch
>>
>>74129251
Absolute cope, you are a larping manlet
>>
>>74129318
>>74129303
Hey doomer
No more threads? ;)
>>
>>74129144
When I stop bulking I get weaker :(
>>
>>74129153
I'm 5'9 and have a body count near 40. Key, I only started getting women when I started to dress better, clean up my face and hair, and learn how to not stutter in fear when talking to women.
>>
>>74129144
I’m a round faced ginger mick
>>
I am getting married to my fiance later this year and she still has not lost any weight, she's at almost 200lbs and her goal weight keeps going up, was originally 140lbs, now she's saying she wants to lose 20 to 30 lbs for the wedding. What do?
And no Im not going to leave her for someone more fit
>>
>>74129433
Well if she doesn’t respect you enough to simply lose weight, then either put your foot down and tell her you’re concerned about her weight/health (especially if you’re considering have children you’re worried about their future health) or leave because it’ll only get worse physically and emotionally
You’re the husband also, you have to constantly be there to help her, you’re the rock in the relationship, you gotta lead and guide, so you have to be ready to put in the effort to help her lose the weight on top of your own fitness goals
>>
>>74129144
I'm cheating on my wife. Now that I've gotten fit my sex drive skyrocketed and she only has sex with me 4 times last year. I got a young mistress who just seems to like me for me but I also have a mortgage and two kids. I can't really blame getting fit on this, but if I stayed a soft pudgy retard I probably wouldn't have had so much temptation.
>>
>>74129144
I want to have sex with femboys but I don't know how.
I'm in Georgia btw.
>>
>>74129144
I’ve never had sex
>>
>>74129534
Same here.
>>
>>74129153
5'8" here. Body count of 47 biological birth giving females. Don't listen to doomers friends. Stressing about height is for faggots.
>>
>>74129144
based thread
>>
>>74129584
How good did they look?
>>
My gums are shit and I don't have the money to get them fixed rn. Also I can't wakr up early
>>
I used to worry about my face being ugly or not being six foot but I think it went away once I internalized that as a man your looks don't really matter that much, either with men or women. You're not a woman, it's not a part of your design or your job to be nice to look at. Your job is to gather as much money, power, and respect as you can, and none of those things have to do with how you look, but everything to do with how much pussy you're going to get. Lift not because you think your biceps are going to get you laid but because strength of body and character cannot be bought, are among the few things in life worth pursuing, and something you can never have enough of.
>>
>>74129318
Nope. 6' flat. Seethe.
>>
>>74129433
Start cooking all of the meals you guys have at home together. This is what I've been doing. Works well because people are lazy and she'll just be happy you made dinner.
>>
>>74129408
Lose weight. No longer round face. Simple as. Some women adore gingers. You'd be surprised.

T. Ginger.
>>
>>74129500
Quit being a punk and fuck your wife. Simple as. Don't throw it away for some trollop
>>
>>74129529
Download Grindr. You're done. If you're afraid of other people's opinions, you're probably not ready yet, because one of those femboys may want to lock you down and you'll have some explaining to do.
>>
>>74129668
Go to bed earlier. Get more sleep. For now, just try to get your dental hygiene in order as best you can until you can afford to fix them.
>>
File: 1713831560026171.png (509 KB, 720x900)
509 KB
509 KB PNG
>>74129645
I'm not the penis slangin' manlet but I will tell you it literally doesn't matter how they look. Incels don't deserve standards. Get laid then worry about standards. Or die alone, your choice.
>>
>>74129899
All the women that have “adored” me have been brown and I don’t like that
I want to have a family that looks like me
>>
>>74129153
Only fat and shorter than average women care that much about height. I'm over 6 ft and the only women who have ever said anything about it are fucking midget-tier chubby women. I have a manlet friend (like 5'2") who's girlfriend is 5'10". Taller than average women especially don't give a fuck about height.
captcha: WASH
>>
>>74130196
Brown girls are god tier. Sorry for your loss
>>
>>74129153
Notice that all the examples of these supposed slayers are all 5'8-5'11

The truth is sub 5'7 aka 5'6 and 5'5 and heaven forbid below that means it's 97% chance of being over for you.

95+% of women will reject a guy that's 5'6 solely on his height alone
>>
File: 1708884612848922.jpg (32 KB, 700x810)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>74129237
Wrong nigger.
>>
File: 1706193456127659.jpg (1.24 MB, 1170x1993)
1.24 MB
1.24 MB JPG
>>74130443
Incorrect. WAGMI. Anyone can make it. It's your shitty attitude ruining your life. Get ye gone doomer.
>>
>>74129144
I'm 40+ years old and 400+ pounds. No job, no education, no gf/wife. How am I going to make it?
>>
File: caption.gif (3.42 MB, 498x593)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB GIF
Based Aquaposter
>>
>>74129270
god the asymmetry is killing me the lopsidedness is unbearably noticeable know that I've seen it once, incredible power to you, may your path to gains be paved with the occasional painkiller
>>
File: IMG_0760.png (873 KB, 1440x1017)
873 KB
873 KB PNG
>>74130861
>WE’RE ALL GONNA HECKIN MA- ACK
>>
>>74131364
Start by exercising
>>
>>74131519
are you so fucking detatched from reality that you're presenting me with some fucking cartoon as an actual argument?
>>
>>74129144
Being bald removes you as a potential mate from 80% of online dating pool and 50% or irl dating pool.
>>
>>74131574
No, it’s the motive behind the cartoon that proves me right. You are utterly delusional shut in Incel and should probably go outside and touch grass, remind yourself
>>
>>74131599
>LIFE IS JUST LIKE MY FAVOURITE TV SHOW
>THATS WHY I CANT GET A GF SEE???
>>
>>74131519
mirin
>>
>>74130443
What percentage for a 5'4" male dyel? Because I have a GF and it wasn't all that hard once I had an idea of what I was doing.
>>
File: 118156942_p0.png (225 KB, 756x1194)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>74129144
>aquafag
sorry, i only lift for her
>>
File: s7ovag5zscj31.jpg (94 KB, 1092x783)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
>>74131364
Start by getting off your chunky ass and taking a short walk. Can't walk? Roll around. Principles of progressive overload apply to lifestyle too. Figure out something to do with yourself that's mental until your physical body can catch up. Read more. Drink more water. Clean your damn room. Forget about a gf/wife for now. How do you expect to take care of someone else if you can't even take care of yourself. Actually grow some balls and take accountability for your actions. If you can't do anything else, quit sugar and you'll probably drop 100 fucking lbs. A lot of people are probably disgusted by you if you're over 400. Face reality. If you're actually disgusted with yourself do something about it. WAGMI
>>
>>74131592
Women don't date the same way as men. Most genuinely don't give a shit if you're bald. They may think they do, until you give them the fuckin tingles. You're also forgetting, that even if you were correct, 20% of the dating pool is still hundreds of millions of women. 50% is billions. Some women won't date you because you have freckles. Some don't like dudes with brown eyes. Some won't date a white guy or a pajeet. Doesn't matter. Others will. There's always a woman out there for you if you look long enough and are actually WORTH being with.
>>
>>74131806
>Women don't date the same way as men.
With men, it's what they want and what they'll accept. With women, it's about what they THINK they want and what they can be convinced of.
>>
>>74131825
1000% percent
>>
I'm just going to wear the cope beanie, if it's good enough for tim pool its good enough for me.
>>
>>74131773
unbothered. potioned. happy. in my meditation. focused. flourishing.
>>
File: 1633077549332.png (122 KB, 1000x1000)
122 KB
122 KB PNG
I'm going to die alone
>>
File: 1708185206226698.jpg (117 KB, 614x900)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>74132033
You're not alone I'm right here with you fren.
>>
>>74130443
I know a 5'4 guy with 4 kids from 2 women, and is on his 3rd longterm girlfriend in the last 5 years.
>>
>>74129152
Use dumbbells instread of barbells, single limb instread of both and add some mobility work for stability. Focus on your weaker side and allow that side to fail and follow with you strong side, not the other way around. The best part is you're still a /beg/, you can easily fix any imbalances within a few months.
>>74129230
Thanks fren.
>>74129153
That only applies to online dating. Think of it as a job application. They don't require college degrees because they hate you and think of you as a subhuman, they do it as a form of filtering because there's so many applications being filled out and sent. You either play a losing numbers game or you don't play at all because all you can market in terms of online dating is how you look which includes height, the rest can be bullshitted.
>show me a study where your horseshit is proven
How about three
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6328455/
>https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29237852/
>https://academic.oup.com/beheco/article/16/1/196/206228#:~:text=There%20are%20three%20ways%20in,previous%20fights%20indirectly%20improves%20a
>where should i meet women if online dating is a meme
Work, school, friends/friends of friends or anywhere where you're not a complete stranger and theres at least some form of acquaintanceship. Women care a lot more about money and social status then about height, looks or other familiar shit. We just project our idea of what it means to be attractive onto them and expect them to view it in the same light. Career women are a great example of this as well.
>>
>>74131364
Remember, one step at a time. The more you start overthinking thing relating to your situation, the more you'll fall into despair in which you'll eventually lose hope. Also don't expect other people including myself to give you hope, that comes from within but you must desire to actually change instead of saying, "I wish!, I wish!, I wish!"
>no education
Start learning skills online relating to shit that you want to do, Alison.com and other similar programs/websites are great resources to start out with because you'll earn certs along with your education. Youtube is also a great resource for this as well.
>what if i dont know what i should do
What do you actually want from your life and why? Outside of consumption such as vidya and tv, what do you actually like doing? One way or another, try something new for a change as opposed to doing the same monotonous and mundane shit. Try out boxing as an example, set a date where you will go to the gym and give it a shot. If you don't like it, that's fine, try something else out. You like it? Awesome, stick with it and do it because you enjoy doing it. A quote I like to think of is, "once you lose everything, you can do anything." You are your only judge, make that choice and do what you want. Let go of any expectations whether negative or positive and do the thing even if you're scared.
>no job
I you have to, you can lie about your resume to nail a job though just apply for any job first. Employers care a lot more about the fact that you are actually working then its experience then degrees. Go for an entry level job or even a wagie job, explain any gaps you have in your resume such as disability, other responsibilites or lack of transportation or other professional sounding reasons. You are there to put up a front and present yourself in a way in which they want you to be, not to be yourself. 1/2
>>
>>74131691
>>74129237
>pic rel
>>74131364
>>74133455
You'll also have better luck applying in-person as opposed to online due to harsher standards in which you might be filtered by. Those same certs can also allow you to hop from being a shitty wagie to something you actually want to do.
>40+ years old and 400+ pounds
We can knock out two birds with one stone here. Cutting with not only allow you to lose weight, but also allow you to save up money as well which you'll need. Eat around 200 calories below your maintainence so you lose the weight at a steady pace. Too fast and you lose muscle and you will get loose skin, too slow and you'll remain stagnent. Check out /roon/, /fast and /fat/ if you want to have a good idea on where to start. Also read the fucking sticky.
>no gf/wife
Work on your social skills, let go and don't expect it to go anywhere but be present and don't start kneeling for the slightest bit of validation from people. If you have friends, you can ask them to refer you to someone who you might click with. If that's not the case, put yourself in social situations in which you have to interact with the same group of people on a regular basis such as school, work or an activity. There will be some form of connection there in which you have a much better shot at things, but don't go with the goal of getting inside her panties, just talk hang out for the sake of just that. 2/2
>>74129376
You might be cutting too aggressively, slow down your cut to minimize muscle/strength losses. It could also be your recovery or/and your program and your diet might be masking the root cause of your muscle loss. Look into it, though also be aware that when you cut, you do lose some strength/muscle due to a deficit and lower amounts of bodyfat.
>>
>>74133455
>>74133550
Appreciate the effort, I've actually lost 70lbs this year was almost 500 in december. But it didn't help my mental state at all I'm still depressed and it's actually making me feel worse in some ways because I can see my body melting into a puddle of goo. I know it's just something I have to live with and it will be better than staying fat but it's just sad knowing the life I could have had and I'll never have it because of this stupid addiction.
>>
>>74129251
I wish I wasn't too autistic to be charming.
>>
>>74133593
Proud of you anon, even a bit of progress is great.
>depression
We all wish things were different but all we can do is learn from our pasts no matter how good or bad, extrapolate any lessons from them and move on. I like using this quote, “I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo. “So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” I like to think of it as this, you only have one shot at life in the present moment, it's worth the shot even if it seems hopeless. Yes it suck that you can't do anything before but the good thing is you can right now. This is something from a Superman comic which I took it from which might help. A woman is about to kill herself by jumping off of a building and instead of saving her, he talks to her. He'll let her jump but asks her to listen to him. He asks her if she has had a good day recently in which the depression wasn't there even it was for a mere moment. She says yes, he elaborates by saying live for that one more good day. As long as there's a possibility of a good day, it's worth living for even with the harshness of life. She's in control of her own happiness, how the days turn out and viewpoints on such. Exercise, go out and get some sunlight, break the mundane form, improve your diet and that alone will solve 90% of your depression. From a hormonal standpoint, its due to a lack of dopamine which is also why shit like vidya usually numbs the pain.
>acceptence
Amor fati or the love of fate. Learn to love yourself, even the bad things in your life whatever they may be. It's a part of what make you well, you. The stoics also have a great excerpt on attachment and acceptance. Detach yourself from those blackpills. You are not your fat body, you aren't your defects and you are not your thoughts. Appreciate the little thing and allow yourself to be happy.
>>
Bless your positivity aqua anon
>>
File: IMG_1431.png (307 KB, 488x613)
307 KB
307 KB PNG
Blackpill chads win another thread. Copers can only fool themselves, reality will never change, you WILL kill yourself you WILL NOT be happy or successful. It’s OVER
>>
>>74134736
Me on the left after transmogrifying the cards on the right
>>
File: 1710554142201081.jpg (94 KB, 1024x1024)
94 KB
94 KB JPG
I'm tired of not being good enough.
>>
File: IMG_1240.jpg (33 KB, 600x358)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
>>74135287
Should've just been 6ft bro
>>
>>74135287
Or you're tired from your standards of "being good enough" not actually being standards, but a way to avoid the responsibility to see life as "now what to do now that I am good enough?"
>>
>>74135302
I know no one cares where you started only where your at now. But how do you keep making progress with no external feed back? Only person who cares about me or my life is me, but the problem is I don't care.
>>
Some of us never had a chance in life. The God hates us for some reason.
>>
I struggle coming up with what to talk to when I try to chat up girls.
I was close to getting sucked off when on holiday in tokyo but my mind went blank and I got nervous, so the girls excused themselves to "get the last train"
>>
>>74134736
if you're upset about not looking like a goddamn wall poster of a fridge you were NGMI to begin with
>>
>>74134736
This dude on the right would unironically look great if he gained muscle.
>>
>>74135822
Most people don't know what to say to girls. That's pretty normal imo. It helps when you realize it really doesn't matter what you say anyway, they mostly just want to hear themselves speak. Try asking more friendly questions. Just don't try to pry into their deep personal lives. It can be vapid, they don't care.
>>
>>74135864
I'll keep that in mind for next year's gaijin hunter hunt in Osaka
>>
File: bueno.jpg (67 KB, 546x366)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>74129159
Don't know how doomer you are but I can actually show you two avenues.
Programming -> FreeCodeCamp:
Learn and get certifications for free. Not shit either, I did this years ago for web development and got a job as a backend developer.
Platform Admin -> AWS, SalesForce, Azure, IBM, Google etc:
All these types of companies have huge complicated platforms that massive companies use. These platforms are feature rich and hard to just use, you need to know a lot. If a company has a platform then they almost always (true for all the ones I listed) host free training on their websites. You want to become a powerBi analyst? They have free training. SalesForce Architect? They offer free training.

You can make it
>>
>>74134736
Right's facial features are genuinely good. All he actually has to do is start lifting and ditch the glasses. He can keep the hair and facial hair for all I care they actually suit him
>>
>>74129144
zazed aqua posters
>>
>>74131825
If you are a desirable guy her brain will literally make her change her biases. Women over time become more adaptable to the guy they are with assuming he’s an actual man (firm in his beliefs, has value, doesn’t fail simple shit tests, etc). The initial attraction has to be just good enough to get your foot in the door
>>
>>74131691
>>74131691
UOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(ToT)
>>
I’ve plateaued on my weight loss this week. I may have miscounted my calories because someone else was cooking and I have no idea how much fats they put in there. I thought I was eating about 1500 cal a day but I was feeling full all day and that’s not normal.

Please encourage me. I’m going home today.
>>
>>74136662
Even if you slide backwards by a pound, or two, or 5. It's not the end of the world. You weight will fluctuate all the time forever. Your job is to make sure you monitor and keep it fluctuating the right way.
So well done, you've been aware and conscious. You're already thinking about moving it in the right direction again.
DW, keep it up. Don't bully yourself, you haven't thrown everything away.
WAAGMI
>>
>>74131773
>Can't walk? Roll around.
kek
>>
>>74136984
Thanks Anon. My weight will drop. I just need to keep going. Can’t wait to see the progress. WAGMI
>>
>>74129144
I fucking cant anymore. i leave the gym feeling like I didn't do anything substantial cause i didn't. idk how to push myself like i've done for so long, i'm filled with insecurity, i still look like a dyel and i wanna kill myself.
>>
>>74129534
It doesn't even exist. Turns out the stories about Mr. Stork were true.
>>
>>74129144
I'm 6' and I'm literally never going to look as jacked in 10 years as a 5'2" manlet will look after 2.
>>
>>74135844
you need to get your eyes checked. Look at his shoulders. An inch or two of delts won't fix that.
>>
>>74129144
Me and my GF planned back in December to take care of our physical health. It is now month 4, and I am still going strong and I actually look forward working out. But she has for a month now been making excuses to not go. She even holds sex over my head to get me to skip the gym, where I told her I would down to fuck after I workout but she said she wouldn't be in the mood then. Is this all part of the fitness journey?
>>
>>74137627
If at first you don't succeed, find out why.

Revisit your knowledge about lifting. Are you lifting for size or strength? How old are you?
What program are you on? If it's the same one you've been on for a while, google around and find a different one. Unless your powerlifting or competing why are you trying to push yourself? Lit for size or strength and make moderate gains to weight lifted or muscle size.
>>
>>74137674
If true, then it is about you bettering yourself and raising your value.
She is acting out of insecurity and making sure you don't out value her.

Need to have a chat with her and properly air all feelings and suspicious even if it makes you sound a bit cunty.

Don't let it fester, and don't let her dictate your life or goals.
>>
>>74129153
It's so fucking easy to refute this, and no it's not cope I'm 6'1.

What is making it? Making money?
>off the top of my head Jeff bezos is 5'7
Getting Pussy?
>If you genuinely believe that no man under 6' is a playboy you need to go outside and talk to people.
Being strong/having a good physique?
>I won't even waste my time trying to refute this
>>
>>74129500
I thought of a way out for you. You would want to cut all contact and never speak of this again -- but your side chick will fuck it up or someone she knows will... BUT if you find your side girl another dude to take your place you have way better chance of cleanly ending it.
>>
>>74129500
Are you that guy again?? I’m sorry your wife won’t have sex with you. But get counseling or something. Nobody on this thread knows you personally and won’t know how to really help.
>>
>>74131599
i'm gonna need you to explain the reason to me, i genuinely do not get it
>>
>>74132231
>his 3rd longterm girlfriend in the last 5 years.
>>
>>74129433
>can't get her shit together for her wedding

it was over before it evan began. either make her take the fat vaxx/ozempic or enjoy your 300 lbs wife.
>>
>>74137719
Is there a program you'd suggest I try?
>>
Im a manlet, framelet, dicklet, and a lot of other -lets and -cels. Also i have a condition which makes it inadvisable to lift heavy and train martial arts (which i always wanted to train and had some minor experience with as a kid). I try to make the best with what i have. Ive bought gymnastic rings few months ago and ive been doing reddit bodyweight routine pretty consistently (id go to the gym but they are extremaly overpriced where i live), i also run 2-3 times a week. Still the situation is not what i would call great.
>>
>>74137627
Sounds like you're burnt out from working out. Detrain for at least a week, let your CNS, muscles and mind recover and relax. Like what >>74137719 said, change up your program so when you come back, you'll enjoy being at the gym again. Remember the reason why you started and what keeps you going, see if that spark is ignited once again by that. If not, look towards other forms of inspiration such as movies like Conan, sports like boxing, music such as Manowar or even the whole shpeel of "I lift for her/him".
>what program should i do
Depends what your goals are as well as time and dedication but try a full body split to put you more at ease when coming back to what you're passionate about. You could continue with your old split as long as you don't feel bored or burnt out again but I say try something new. PPL with reduced volume or even an upper/lower split can also be great for easing back into things. Don't be like the incomplete combustions you see around you just trying to get it over with because you'll end up quitting out of burn out if you still want to drag your feet along. At that, just be disciplined and give it your all even if you don't want to. Start eating more, improve your quality of sleep as well, that could also be hampering your gains. At the dyel shtick, stop giving a shit. Just focus on regaining your passion for lifting and the gains will follow.
>>
File: mfw.png (547 KB, 750x1000)
547 KB
547 KB PNG
>>74129144
I'm always exhausted despite sleeping eight hours. Working out just tires me even more. And no I can't take caffeine as I have a heart condition, unfortunately.
I take multivitamins for 1 week and rest from taking them for 1 week.
>>
>>74129144
No workout for my face and for my narrow calvicles
>>
File: snailgod.jpg (258 KB, 1024x1140)
258 KB
258 KB JPG
>>74129144
My country has no future, I can't afford to leave, I have nobody to impress, I don't enjoy lifting. The one and only reason I can think of to get /fit/ and not be a fat lard is out of pure spite for globohomo which would want me to be a fat lard. Is that enough?
>>
>>74138610
We can't give you a program if we don't know your stats or goals
>>
File: 1702576671861950.png (51 KB, 442x471)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>74129144
when and if i ever start again it will be the fourth time. next week i will have lost 10kg due to sickness yet again. i can't eat what i used to anymore, so i will have to relearn to cook. i have never looked good due to not knowing how to train for it, so i will have to relearn how to train. it all sucks so much. and i don't even know where to start
>>
>>74141732
>My country has no future

You are it's future.
>>
File: 1712893962897195.png (386 KB, 796x1152)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
I can't break out of this rut between 170 to 180 lbs. I lack the will to sustain any progress and fall off the wagon then at 180 I get my shit together and start over only to fail again...
>>
>>74144190
I've been in the same struggle, the only thing I can suggest is planning your meals ahead of time. When I fast if I don't plan ahead I know I'm going to gorge on bad shit when I finally break the fast. Either meal prep something before you start the fast or have some easy to make food that doesn't taste horrible ready so you can beat the temptation to order two chipotle burritos.
>>
I cut my throat on a fishbone and it fucking bled for 5 minutes while I coughed up blood
I'm worried I'll never eat again with how bad it hurts
>>
>>74141687
>exhausted despite sleeping eight hours
Are you waking up in the middle of the night? Do you have sleep apnea? That could be reseting your sleep cycle in which you're not entering deep sleep which is important for test production. It could be as simple as your room being too hot to you needing surgery for sleep apnea. You can use an app to monitor your sleep to see if there's any issues.
>Working out just tires me even more
Bring a bottle of Gatorade or similar carb-filled drink so when you work out, you don't fully deplete your glycogen stores. That'll keep your energy levels somewhat high and allow you to eat more protein and less carbs as you were injesting them while working out. Warming up and cooling down would also stabilize your energy levels as well, an example would be walking for 10 minutes before running and 20 minutes after.
>caffeine and multivitamins
Caffeine would only mask any issue you might have, not solve the root cause of them. As for the vitamins, you're better off getting them from foods such as eggs, beef, bananas and spinach. Most of the contents in a multivitamin are not bioavailable.
>what does that mean
As in your body doesn't absorb then, you just shit them out. Improve your diet, decrease your cortisol level which is your stress hormone, do some active recovery on your rest days and reduce excess volume if need be. Check your T-levels as well, a cheap way of doing so is using a dynamometer or gripping a scale as hard as you can and divide that by 2. Your bloodwork can also help a lot if you can get one as well.
>>
>>74141687
>>74146212
Also make sure to either get enough sunlight or take some vitamin D. Luckly you do absorb most of the contents there, start with 5,000 IUs if you want to supplement it.
>>74141732
Yes, that's enough but you should start working towards the goal of getting out of the country with your shit.
>how would i do that
Either cut your standard of living or find a better job. You can trim away some non-necessities such as going from eating out 4x a week to eating out only once a week. You can also use cheaper alternatives which includes entertainment, housing, food and a few other things. Van-life is a nice alternative if you can convert a van. For the job, find an apprenticeship to get your foot in the door in the industry of your choosing. Look for positions on Indeed.com to make sure there's actual demand so you won't end up being in a shitty field but at the same time don't be a slave to a paycheck. If you don't know what you should do or want, you can refer to a previous post.
>I have nobody to impress
You shouldn't be doing anything to impress anyone, that's asking to be manipulated by others and live for someone else's tomorrow. Chase after the shit that you want regardless of approval or not unless it affects someone directly such as money. You either find a way or find an excuse. As for lifting, that's fine. You can probably find other forms of physical training enjoyable such as running, swimming, wrestling and so forth.
>>
>>74145273
You'll be fine, it'll heal within a few weeks. Just make sure to not cause any more irritation then what's already present. Soup, protein shakes, mashed potatoes, basically eat softer things with no chili, acid or other irritants to calm it down. It's going to suck but you can easily get though that, just stay the course.
>>74145267
>>74144190
Meal prepping is a great way to go about it, you can also time your meals to make it easier to lose the weight. To another point, you're allowing yourself to be bored which causes you to start thinking about food and then you feel like shit over indulging in such. You can either use your willpower to resist tempation or redirect yourself towards something else. Indulge in a hobby, go for a walk/run, learn somthing new, go outside and/or even play a game. Keep yourself from being bored and you'll lose the weight like water off a ducks back. Cut out junk food and replace them with a clean alternative. Instead of a burrito from Chipotle, make/prep some tortillas, chicken, peppers, rice, eggs, cheese, tomatoes and lettuce for Costco as an example. Make it as appealing as possible, do 50 push-ups before you have some junk food, put your car keys in a hard to reach spot, clean out your fridge, give someone 25$ as a penalty, have some burritos of the above available and ready to eat, anything to make that choice of slop vs the good stuff easier.
>what if i cant do any of that
Alternatively you can also hop on keto. Keto is when you start burning fat instead of carbs, it's a 0 carb diet. It's hard at first but you can easily maintain it due to keto alternatives such as pizza, burgers and ice cream. If you cheat, you'll end up with explosive diarrhea and you still have to practice portion control. There's also CICO, low-fat and counting calories. Choose what works for you and stick with it. Check out /fat/ and /fast/ as well if you want some more information.
>>
File: pseudo alone.png (3.18 MB, 1920x1080)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB PNG
>>74129144
Not really a blackpill but I feel like I'm not making progress fast enough. I started getting serious about getting /fit/ earlier this year and get into boxing. My usual routine consists of
>walk for one mile
>lift two sets of 10 pounders
>do half a set of squats cuz shit knees
>set of planks
>set of jumps
>two sets of a handgrip on both hands
and I do this twice a day, mostly every day. I noticed that I've been getting stronger, but I worry it'll take too long. I just want to get in shape and have a decent core for boxing by the end of the summer. Is there anything I should add to this? [spoiler](aside from just doing more of it)[/spoiler]

Also, is it bad to eat a stromboli with a baja blast every friday? I usually try to eat decently during the rest of the week.

Again, not much of a blackpill but I just want some advice.
>>
>>74146212
>>74146509
Thank you Aqua anon. I'll change things up.
>>
>>74129153
The standards women claim to have aren't at all based on what they actually go for. Women don't know what they want. You'd be surprised on who they end up with.
>>
>>74147288
>It's going to suck but you can easily get though that, just stay the course.
I believe it, it's RIGHT next to where my throat closes for breathing vs swallowing, I'm paranoid as fuck, but it feels a little bit better a day later already
>>
File: file.png (460 KB, 504x600)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
It sounds weak but I really despise eating large meals yet I'm trying to gain weight.
>>
bump
>>
>>74129433
literally just hold her mouth shut so she doesn't eat
what is she going to do, beg you to stop?
it's going to sound like >MMPPHH MMPPSTPPPHHHH MMMMPPPHHH MMMMRHPPHHH
>just ask "What? What? Huh? I can't hear you" with the cartoonish free-hand-by-your-ear thing

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.