[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sam-sulek-3.jpg (121 KB, 2263x1332)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
sam suleks views are decreasing
With a potential tik tok ban in the united states
I think the tiktok roid era will come an end in the west
>>
Just going back to YouTube shorts idiot. They only banned tiktok because they haven’t been able to keep the jewish question under control and senators aren’t getting their bribe money.
>>
>>74129221
You're the idiot for consuming this slop.
>>
>>74129246
>le smug centrist face
>>
>>74129221
>just go from one method to get constant dopamine hits to another so you never have to go more than 30 seconds without your dopamine hit
Or just put the phone down and go outside. Stop worshipping e celeb grifters.
>>
>>74129277
You young people are too scared to express your opinions in real life.
>>
>>74129246
I don’t, I’m an adult and don’t care what the kids do. I just see the game for what it is and it drives me insane watching boomers clap like seals every time a freedom is taken away.
>>
File: 1689558155616120.png (244 KB, 511x564)
244 KB
244 KB PNG
>With a potential tik tok ban in the united states
is this just an annual marketing thing? i swear that stupid app has been "about to be BANNED woaahh" since 2020
>>
>>74129438
Not this time, house passed a bill along with $11 trillion in aid to ukraine, israel, and taiwan. Expect whey to go up another 5 dollars as our money just lost value again. The ban is because of the rise of antisemitism across American college and high school campuses.
>>
Sam gets 500k views per 1hr video on YT and has for years. He makes most of his money there (YT pays 10x more than shittok)
>>
>>74129532
In his recent videos hes only been getting 100 to 200 k views
Normie gymgoers find him boring
>>
>>74129164
https://www.mmamania.com/2024/1/29/24054059/gordon-ryan-malnourished-dying-dramatic-weight-loss-continues-issues-cautionary-tale-steroid-abuse#:~:text=I've%20lost%2020%20lbs,but%20that's%20besides%20the%20point.%E2%80%9D
Roiders are running into health problems
>>
>>74129542
He's averaging around 300k (150 low, 800 high) on 20 min+ videos. He's making bank.
>>
>>74129550
Imagine running a site called MMA mania and not knowing about Gordon Ryan's ulcerative colitis or being able to read an instagram post. I fucking despise ESLs. Bring WW3 and nuke all these fucking MENA/Jeets
>>
A lot of absolute retards commenting on the tiktok "ban." Yes, this means literally everyone that posted above this about it.

TL:DR; a bill was passed recently that states that ByteDance must divest TikTok within a certain time period (by Jan 19th). This bill has actually passed congress and has been signed into law by Biden, so there is no ifs about it. This means that the parent company must sell the US portion of TikTok to a US entity (lmao Elon please by this too, it would be hilarious) or it will be banned. ByteDance can sue to have this legislature revoked. Biden can also increase the timeframe in which the sale must take effect by three months if there is proof that progress in the sale is being made. The courts can issue a stay during the judicial process if time is running out as well and the lawsuit is ongoing.

As for ByteDance, it's a no-brainer. Either they win the lawsuit or they sell it. There is absolutely zero reason for them to simply let it be banned. Simply accepting the ban means they lose out on a lot of money.

So no, unfortunately TikTok isn't going anywhere. At best it will change hands to a US-based entity. At worst it will stay in the hands of the CCP (regardless of what retarded zoomers spout about TikTok being based in Taiwan; ByteDance is Chinese and they own everything and can do whatever they want, whenever they want, with all of TikTok's assets).
>>
>>74129609
BTW, I should add that it is true that this Tiktok thing was packaged into the spending bill for foreign aid. It doesn't really matter. Everyone on Cap Hill wanted to pass this. Trump tried and failed while he was President, so even if he wins the election this November, he will most definitely not be doing anything to reverse course. This is the most unified our government has been on any issue since 9/11.
>>
>>74129164
tiktok roid era silently ended when ozempic abuse became commonplace.
it's all gonna be about leanness in a couple of months.
also tiktok the app got boring in 2022, no one can prove me wrong.
>>
>>74129509
>The ban is because of the rise of antisemitism
No chink ever called me a goyim
>>
>>74129609
>At worst it will stay in the hands of the CCP
...which means it would be banned. Why are you saying it's going nowhere? There's a very real possibility USA says no to any lawsuit and a very real possibility that China says no to any sale of their propaganda app.
>>
>>74129656
>tiktok roid era silently ended when ozempic abuse became commonplace.
Good observation
Noticed this when i stopped seeing normie girls with squat gym bootys this year
>>
>>74129695
That’s the problem.
>>
>>74129246
Based.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.