[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 6rct7vyub8io.jpg (50 KB, 900x900)
50 KB
50 KB JPG
How strong was this man that he was able to overpower other men the way he did?
>>
>>74129900
who
>>
>>74129900
Legend has it he's the one who's been shilling SS on /fit/ for years
>>
>>74129906
The Booty Warrior
>>
>>74129924
https://youtu.be/o2-nYHfPBRc?si=NNFtMpTN2ivBJp9Z
>>
literally 3 weeks of SS strong. that’s all it takes to be stronger than 95% of people
>>
He's a warrior
>>
>>74129900
he likes ya,and he wants ya.
It's all sheer willpower.
>>
>>74129926
i never saw the full clip, always turned it off when he dropped "i like booty" in that goofy voice. the shit he says about "gangsters" wearing their pants around their ass is hilarious
>>
>>74129900
Jokes aside, he was probably a top dog and had niggas to do his literal dirty work
>>
>>74130351
Or he's just some lying retard
>>
>>74130398
I respect any man who knows the true value of a booty.
>>
>>74130398
Don't care, kino is kino
>>
>>74129900
Hasn't he been out of prison for a while now?
>>
File: 1660804183809939.jpg (387 KB, 1773x1773)
387 KB
387 KB JPG
>>74129915
>>
>don’t make me ruin that butt, now
>>
>>74129900
he was probably weirdly ripped like this guy
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8rWSH_40x38
>>
>>74130449
that doesnt mean the rape ends
>>
He likes when they sag they pants. We can do this the ez way or the hard way.

I would beat that niggers skull in.
>>
>>74129926
He was like 6'5
>>
>>74129900
he wasn't. blacks are just really really gay. this is common knowledge.
>>
>>74132363
true but a grown man isnt just gonna allow another man to rape him.
>>
>Fleece Johnson was imprisoned for armed robbery on July 26, 1979 at Kentucky State Penitentiary, a maximum security facility. His original sentence was 10 years.

>In 1987, he picked up additional charges of “Wanton Endangerment” and “1st Degree Assault,” which added another 18 years to his sentence.

>In October 1990, he was charged with “Assault on a Corrections Officer” four times, which added an additional 20 years onto his sentence.

>From 1981 to 2013, he was up for parole 13 times after serving a minimum of 20-50 percent of his sentence for his various crimes. His parole was deferred by prison officials because of his behavior while incarcerated.

>On July 28, 2015, a hearing recommended he be paroled with a proposed release date of September 1, 2015. At the age of 57, his “Risk Assessment Rating” is listed as “Low.”

He didn't never rape nobody. It was a scared straight type deal that the news spun as legit. They done did my man's dirty.
>>
>>74132484
He did in prison
>>
File: rapefugee.jpg (110 KB, 646x717)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>74132374
>true but a grown man isnt just gonna allow another man to rape him.
My business supplies prisons and I know more about prison culture than most inmates with their 80 iq's. Actual rape if pretty rare nowadays. They crack down on it so hard it's only lifers who generally risk it, and even then, they usually beat and rob and pressure the little white boy until he 'voluntarily' gives it.

But for those of you who say "they'd have to kill me first", their answer is "lol, ok, I WILL kill you. But first I will overpower you, knock you out, and rape you". Good luck with your high school wrestling in a 45 sqft cell when my nigga outweighs you by 100lbs of muscle. And even in the fantasy land where you can fight, my nigga will use a knife and take it further than you are willing to go. Or maybe he'll just clock you with a lock in a sock when your back is turned and then he'll rape you. Bottom line: he's more willing and able to escalate the violence than you.
>>
>>74130449
>>74131854
I think I heard he's out now and has a gf and dudes keep hitting on him and he's sick of it.
>>
>>74133063
I've had 5 dudes try to force my head down a toilet in high school,I was so determined that it wouldnt happen to me that I kicked like a wild animal(one of them leg sweeped me and 4 took me up),and started twisting and turning,once they still tried to restrain me I started biting into anything I could get my teeth into while gouging through anothers mouth and eyeballs,then striking wildy,they backed down and ran away because they've never encountered such aggression before. I dont know how I'd handle myself in a situation like that but I guarantee anyone in there who tries that is going to get badly damaged for life or killed.
>>
>>74129900
urge to rape to failure and you'll build all the muscle in the world
>>
>>74133711
BASED TRUTH

I used to do that for cardio and I lost 60 lbs.

I gained 100 lbs back but maybe I just need that again
>>
File: 1713534093005247.jpg (564 KB, 1217x1558)
564 KB
564 KB JPG
>>74133741
>>
>>74129926
he's probably just bullshitting since they wouldn't let him have a gold chain to feel "alpha"
>>
>>74133352
random high schoolers are not comparable to prison inmates you fucking moron
>>
>>74135142
I went to a bad high school,some of them were probably future prison inmate material. I'm just saying I've had some bad times where I've just decided I'm not going to let anyone get away with degrading or humiliating me again,someone's going to damaged somewhere and someone's going to be bleeding. thats a promise.
>>
>>74129900
I would hate to go to an American gaol.
>>
>>74135142
Random high schoolers are more active and eat more nutritionally dense foods, not to mention. they have higher test levels. Realistically speaking I could KO up to 4 inmates but I'd stand no chance against two random highschoolers. Stop romanticizing inmates.
>>
File: Mark-Chopper.jpg (15 KB, 251x396)
15 KB
15 KB JPG
>>74133063
>Bottom line: he's more willing and able to escalate the violence than you.
The white man will chop his own ears off to get out of such situations. Lol chopper would probably kill a few of thise black rapists before resorting to self mutilation.
>>
>>74130398
>t. prison bitch
Prison is literally homosexual heaven. Thousands of represses homos in 1 building.
>>
>>74133352
Those high schoolers weren't trying to kill you. The prisoners would just shank you in that situation when you start autist-flailing. Then they'd rape you while you're dying.
>>
>>74129900
Im 300 pounds. Ill find a way to make a shank or a sock lock and be aware
>>
>>74136048
I'm much stronger and faster than I was then,and I know how to utilize weapons in my environment,I wouldnt be ''autist flailing'' now I would be dislocating joints and brutalizing weak spots.
>>
>>74133063
>Bottom line: he's more willing and able to escalate the violence than you.
would it stand to reason to escalate it asap in that case? Like, you just take a chance, you jump on the guy here and there, hoping, that you can smash his surprised head on the pavement and maybe avoid anything like that? Like, if you approach you first time you can always kinda act surprised and ask back "really? you are not joking are you?". If you are polite and genuine, most of the time it will buy you a second response and a couple seconds to muster your resolve. The rest is pure luck Id say
>>
>>74133352
>back in school
Lmao is this dude for fucking real?
>>
>>74136139
>300 lbs
they'll just wait till you get tired with their years of prison stamina fat fuck.
>>
being the unwilling assrape slave of a bunch of men sounds so fucking hot, I wish it happened outside of prison

t. 19-nor enjoyer
>>
>>74136607
Wont happen. Im giant and fast.
>>
>>74137816
>unwilling
>fucking hot
That wouldnt be unwilling anon...
>>
>>74134448
Most /V/irgin fatties would enjoy the top part only the most deranged chinese would enjoy the bottom part of the story, not even a fatty, sounds like fun way to lose some fat. :^)
>>
>>74134448
he could've done all that within that first hour instead of running around like an idiot,better yet it would be better to rearrange all the furniture in a way that she has to climb over everything in order to keep going around you.
>>
>>74138695
>she has to climb over everything in order to keep going around you.
does he look like he would be able to climb over furniture? she'd jump over every couch like it's nothing while the fat dude would be vaulting it like it's a 6 foot high wall.
>>
>>74140127
yes,but she cant keep that up for one hour no matter how fit she is as a female.she'll have to climb over with her arms,then her arms will get tired. running vs jumping over stuff for an hour is harder than you think it is.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.