[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: supps.jpg (54 KB, 559x268)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
What's your excuse for not being vegan in 2024? It's so easy.
>>
>>74130526
I care about my health.
>>
>>74130542
Then go vegan, it has the lowest rate of heart disease.
>>
>>74130552
heart disease isn't the only indicator of health.
>>
>>74130824
I think someone that isn't dead is healthier than someone buried 6ft underground but you believe what you wanna believe
>>
>>74130997
Source?
>>
>>74130526
I like eating meat.
>>
>>74130997
>I think someone that isn't dead is healthier than someone buried 6ft underground but you believe what you wanna believe
okay congrats we've proven all people alive have a good diet
>>
I don't care about taste so I could be a vegan in theory, problem is if there's no meat, fish, eggs, diary, I do not feel full. I doubt you can be a vegan and feel good, but maybe you can with the supplements? I don't know but I find it kinda weird to cut out some foods so I can supplement them later
>>
>>74130526
>What's your excuse for not being vegan in 2024?
Nutella and Whey Protein.
>>
>>74131049
>be vegan
>be alive at age 100
>be meat eater
>die of heart disease at 70
>"uhm...well you see...there is no argument as to say that the guy that lived 30 years more and still kicking is healthier...no none at all..."
>>
>>74130526
I don't want to be, I would never stop eating meat, it's bad for me and my gains
>>
>>74130526
I want to be physically strong.
>>
>>74130526
I'm not gay
>>
>>74130526
Because I'm not a fucking faggot
All fields
>>
>>74130526
Vegan food is fucking disgusting
>>
>>74130526
it's inconvenient in the USA. If I was in China or some shit I'd probably go vegan or vegetarian like my friend did. Basically all the worst food there had animal products so he avoided animal products then his body lost the ability to digest animal protein after a few years. Morally I think veganism is superior and it's mental gymnastics to say otherwise. I'm not vegan for the same reason I pay taxes to fund an immoral government, even if I think it's immoral to live like I do it's far too inconvenient for me to make the correct choice.
>>
>>74130526
I don't care about animal rights or human rights. I am not a white knight or a social justice warrior.
>>
>>74130997
>somebody that isn't dead is healthier than someone buried 6ft underground
how profound.
>>
>>74130526
It's a lot easier to get high protein and low carb from meat rather than plants.
>>
>>74130526
I want actual sources of protein
>>
>>74130526
I'm not a homosexual libtard
>>
bump for science
>>
>>74130526
I am not retarded. Also I am not a faggot. Lastly, I am not a pussy.
>>
File: nattychimp.png (1.64 MB, 706x908)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB PNG
Ive considered going /apemode/ and trying vegan but i just enjoy chicken too much. Plus I'd still be eating eggs whey and yogurt so it wouldnt be legit anyway
>>
>>74131629
>Morally I think veganism is superior and it's mental gymnastics to say otherwise.
What's moral about it? The second the world goes completely vegan, chickens and cows would go extinct. They serve no other purpose then to be bred to feed us. You're not saving their lives by nothing eating them. You just being a pretentious douchebag who has to cope and make excuses why it's bad to live a healthy lifestyle of eating meat.
>>
>>74132864
>Morally I think abolitionism is superior and it's mental gymnastics to say otherwise.
What's moral about it? The second the world stops using slaves, slaves would go extinct. They serve no other purpose then to be bred to serve us. You're not saving their lives by not using them. You just being a pretentious douchebag who has to cope and make excuses why it's bad to live a normal lifestyle of owning slaves.
>>
Why do you retard vegans even care about "morals"? Really, I never really understood the argument about morality and veganism.
>>
>>74132941
That's like asking why some people care about soccer. Some people just had it ingrained in them that principles and morals matter, other people (scum) haven't and IMO we should genocide the latter and incorporate strict eugenic programs to create a utopia.
>>
>>74132914
There's that bullshit cope I was talking about with your retarded analogy that can only come from the warped mind of a vegan brain. And here we are in a society still trying to figure out what to do with freed slaves who can't function in our society even after being giving billions in welfare, free school, free phones, free housing, free clothes, free healthcare, scholarships, lowered standards, easy unearned jobs with less qualifications necessary, and now they want to take away background checks so they can get even more chances to fuck up and show they are completely useless. Yeah, being antislavery was surely the moral high ground but like veganism, doesn't have any weight to stand on.
>>
>>74132961
>staunchly antivegan guy is also pro slavery
shocker
>>
>>74132961
This. You only need to look at muttland to see how "morality" fails. Pretty much ALWAYS.

Fuck your chickens, fuck your cows, fuck your pigs. Im going to fucking fry animals in delicious oils and devour them and their children.
>>
>>74130526
I care about my health.
>>
>>74131629
>his body lost the ability to digest animal protein after a few years
Not a thing.
>>
>>74132986
Let us know how defying logic and thousands of years of history, evolution, science, and genetics turns out.
>>
>>74132954
Wow, genociding billions. Very morally superior of you, vegetarian.
>>
>>74133008
probably as well as veganism. Great in the short term, then goes horribly wrong.
>>
>>74133008
No idea what you're responding to since your reply is so generic and vacuous it could be anything, but I've been vegan over a decade and am in excellent health and virtually every organization of dietitians in the world agrees vegan diets are viable for humans. Stop getting your world views from 4chan because it's causing you retardation
>>
>>74132991
you seem to be equivocating morality and logistics. Not sure what kind of brain aids is required to do such a thing, if trolling 10/10
>>
>>74133052
It's viable for humans to live on seed oils and potatoes, but that doesn't make it healthy.
>>
>>74133052
>agrees vegan diets are viable for humans
unless they are pregnant or children. Yeah, so viable!! Your idea of health is based on markers established by boomer doctors, who would be laughed out of the field under real standards. The one thing your forgetting but is totally obvious to a nonvegan brain, since your malfunctioning one is on full display by being unable to decipher replies, is how poor your brain function is, that you've become a whiny, autistic, anxious, illogical retard with brain fog, low drive, and no sense of reality. There's a reason all prey animals act like anxious schizo retards that can't focus all the time. I'm not against going vegan, Im just against any of you having a say in other's lives. So don't vote, and don't procreate.
>>
>>74130526
Don't want to take sugar pills for supplements.
>>
>>74133140
>Im just against any of you having a say in other's lives.
This is honestly the biggest reason Im against to many of these things, be it veganism or whatever else. These kinds of ideologs will never stop and it will NEVER be enough.
First its veganism, then its something else until these useful idiots have concentrated all the power to an EVEN smaller group of people in the name of "morality" or "doing the right thing" and soon we all will be living in the fucking pod and eating the fucking bugs while owning nothing and being "happy", probably forcefully medicated so people wont riot while the elites are chowing down a nice juicy piece of steak laughing how stupid people can be while raking in the cash while the Slave 2.0 works his ass off.
>>
>>74133140
>It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.
>(https://www.jandonline.org/article/S0002-8223(09)00700-7/abstract)
Idk why people fight so hard against this. No idea what the rest of your babbling is about, are you just a fatass who is terrified of not being able to eat everything in sight anymore? Statistically speaking this is the case. I can't imagine any other reason for such seething
>>
>>74133170
There are a lot of retarded vegans, but there are an even larger amount of retards who are against torturing dogs. Do you think that means we should legalize torturing dogs? Surely criminalizing it is just one more step in the slippery slope towards the govt controlling your whole life anon
>>
>>74133190
>Surely criminalizing it is just one more step in the slippery slope towards the govt controlling your whole life anon.
Yes.
>>
>>74130526
I like the taste of meat and how it makes me feel. No, beyond meat does not taste like meat.
>>
>>74131112
Fact: people live to 100+
Myth: they're vegans
Every single documented case of someone living past 100 has eaten meat.
>>
>>74132914
You're using extinct in a different way than he is. When he says extinct, he means the literal species of cows and chicken goes away. When you say slaves would go extinct, you mean the concept of slavery goes away, whereas all former slaves would continue living. The proper analogy you're looking for is that pets would be liberated, rather than going extinct.
>>
>>74133177
Pay very close attention to the phrasing.
>appropriately planned vegetarian diets, . . . may provide health benefits . . . Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate
>appropriately planned
>may have benefits
>Well-planned
What they mean is you need vitamin supplements namely B12. And even then, the benefits are disputed.
>>
>>74133235
Well you don't, but you do need b12. Whether you buy a supplement for it or just eat foods that are already supplemented with it (like most livestock is)

and needing to plan your diet isn't exclusive to veganism. Everyone needs to be mindful if they're trying to eat healthy
>>
>>74131578
Really? Spaghetti with tomato sauce, mushrooms and basil is fucking disgusting? If you are unable to cook, just say that.
>>
>>74133177
>organization created by vegans promotes a terrible diet that's banned in other countries for being deficient
Oh wow, who could've guessed that?
>>
>>74133376
>Spaghetti with tomato sauce, mushrooms and basil is fucking disgusting?
Yes. Spaghetti Bolognese or nothing.
>>
>>74133382
>https://steemit.com/vegan/@goose/organizations-affirming-that-a-vegan-diet-is-healthy-at-all-stages-of-life
OMG THEY'RE ALL VEGANS OR JEWS OR SOMETHING REE
>>
>>74133404
They either take money from the vegans or they're owned/operated by vegans. Simple. Gotta provide a single randomized control trial that proves a vegan diet is superior to eating a meat-only diet before I give up my meat. Your people have the money for such a trial,
>>
>>74133416
The ADA takes money from the National Dairy Council amongst plenty of other orgs that profit from animal agriculture. Wouldn't that mean they shouldn't support a vegan diet?
>>
>>74133416
>proves a vegan diet is superior
Even if any study says that a vegan diet is superior I wouldnt give a shit. I just like eating meat, that simple.
Same with carbs and refined foods, Im not going to stop eating them even if is "healthy".
>>
>>74130526
Nigger
>>
>>74133376
if you are using spaghetti with tomato sauce, you cannot cook
>>
File: 1712973802378237.jpg (40 KB, 460x614)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
Im not inherently against veganism since its perfectly viable and I cook most of my meals unlike 99% of the fatasses on this board so it'd save me money but vegans themselves are the biggest deterrents for me converting
You have shit like that what the health documentary where they straight up just lie about shit all throughout and it makes you not want to listen to anything they say even when there are some truths mixed in with the lies.
I will say hardcore meat eaters can also be annoying fart sniffing faggots too with the extreme example being that organ eating roids monkey from a while back
>>
>vegan b12
>vegan vit A
>vegan substance that only occurs naturally in animal products
Jesus fucking christ. What does this do to a person’s body?
>>
>>74130526
from left to right
>bask in the morning sun
>eggs from happy hens, liver, milk, cream from happy cows. Non negotiable.
>spirulina. Do you really take this toxin? Egg yolks from happy hens nigga.
>>
>>74133278
Need to plan supplements is a requirement for veganism. If you have a well planned diet including meat, you don't need any supplements at all. Clearly one is better than the other.

Let me put this in another context for you. The same alphabet tards you cited would also say to avoid any and all ultra processed foods. Vitamin supplements are ultra processed. See the problem?
>>
>>74130526
name a single society of Vegans, name a single historical group of Vegans that were successful, why do you need to take supplements for a supposed good diet? is this a bait post?
India is the country with the highest percentage of Vegans and they have one of the lowest life expectancies on the planet
>>74131112
has there ever been a 100 year old vegan?
>>
>>74130526
A meal doesn't taste complete unless there's a fat slab of MEAT
>>
>>74132824
>i just enjoy chicken too much
>I'd still be eating eggs whey and yogurt
Lol what is this logic
>>
Name one vegan that's not dyel
>>
File: 1704279355094622.jpg (63 KB, 960x540)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
I prefer to live on hard mode
>>
>>74132824
You aren't an ape, you can't derive the nutrients from the foods you would be eating, the same way an ape does
>>
The lamentation of the animal as I imagine it's death in my head.
Then the screams as I imagine vegans recoiling.
Oh, and I like being healthy.
>>
>>74131629
Lost me on vegan
If you said pescarian/vegetarian, with fish, milk and eggs, then I would have believed in you.
I agree, meat beyond fish meat is not needed, eggs and milk are fine
>>
File: mongol diet.jpg (178 KB, 1080x1062)
178 KB
178 KB JPG
Why do you want to go against nature?
>>
>>74133177
zero methods for the research given. Tell us who has referenced this study and recreated the same results. Oh wait, that study doesn't mention any results at all. You posted a damn near useless link, like vegan protein. Once again, the incomplete vegan mind on full display. You don't even know how to prove a point correctly.
>>
>>74135259
No one in India is fucking vegan lmao, who told you that? Only 30% of India is Vegetarian, and they eat dairy and eggs.
>>
>>74135360
The Mongols were defeated by the Japanese.
Rice eaters.
>>
>>74130526
I already am :)
>>
>>74133177
>It is the position of the American Dietetic Association
Yeah no. See >>74135327
>>
>>74135382
>I dont understand calculus therefore math is fake
>>
>>74135382
It’s just a statement from the organization it’s not a study you fucking cretin. Blows my mind how dumb some of you are. How do you even dress yourself in the morning? Also, anyone who uses the phrase “prove a point” is mentally underdeveloped. This isn’t math, we aren’t proving things. Studies don’t “prove” things in nutrition, they give us more or less confidence that a hypothesis is true. Our society is crumbling because the average voter has a brain like yours
>>
File: leveganfaec.jpg (61 KB, 800x700)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>74130526
t.

>>74132824
Chimps are omnivores anon
>>
>>74137364
>they give us more or less confidence that a hypothesis is true.
Not when they don't conduct them properly, which is basically EVERY fucking Vegan study, since their brains are so deformed from eating worthless proteins. Who the fuck uses a "statement" to show that vegan is a more healthy diet. More bullshit cope that only proves one thing. Vegans are fucking irrational, illogical idiots and NO ONE should be taking advice from them because they are a deadly combination of dishonest, misleading, and flat out retarded, all packaged with a strong dose of narcissism and borderline
>>
>>74130526
I was vegan from 2002-2015, it was gay as fuck, so I'll never do it again.
Imagine having to supplement your diet to prevent deficiencies that occur because you can't get specific nutrients from whole foods like DHA, B12 and D on a vegan diet. Literal gayness.
>>
>>74138455
U mad bro?
>>
>>74138975
I sucked dick from 2002-2015. It was gay as fuck. Imagine eating cum. After doing it for 13 years, I'm never going back to being gay again.
>>
>>74138975
Vegansissies, our response?
>>
>>74135311
sunniest day in britain
>>
>>74141386
Usually our response is post body
>>
>>74130526
Meat yummy, good macros, affordable and cheap sustainable protein.
>>
>>74141597
Right, we, being vegans/vegetarians, are homosexual and love collecting pictures of men. Good call
>>
>>74130526
>just consume oxalates goyim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1cqNDDG4aA
>>
>>74130526
>It's so easy.

My diet is even easier
>>
File: IMG_3272.png (100 KB, 654x639)
100 KB
100 KB PNG
>>74130526
God told me I could eat the animals He made for me, and they taste good.
>>
>>74138455
>NO ONE should be taking advice from them because they are a deadly combination of dishonest, misleading, and flat out retarded, all packaged with a strong dose of narcissism and borderline
Yeah, chiropractors and doctors who lost their liscences on YouTube selling supplements are a much better bet for honesty
>>
>>74130552
because you dont live long enough for your heart to become diseased
>>
>>74130526
Im not mentally ill
>>
File: I will eat the bug.jpg (153 KB, 1011x1178)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
Vegan is cringe, vegetarian is based.
Just keep a couple of chickens in your garden or on your balcony.
>pic related
>>
With how fucking retardedly overpriced meat is Im not shocked people go plant based
No reason for fresh salmon to be $16 a pound
>>
>>74130526
faggot
>>
File: 312631631261236236.png (810 KB, 1400x873)
810 KB
810 KB PNG
>>74132824
Apes, gorillas, chimps, they are all cannibals. They mainly just eat leafs, their own shit and other tribe members after conflicts.

This guy is definitely following his ancestral diet.
>>
>>74146364
Almost every animal is capable of canibalism if theyre hungry enough, even herbivores
Under ideal circumstances it's a rare occurance, definitely not common enough to consider it a significant portion of their diet
>>
>>74143098
>He says, after defending that he listens to guys who have never been licensed or practice medicine
>>
>>74130526
i like eating dead animal flesh as you vegans call it. if i didnt like it i wouldnt do it.
also to those vegans who tell people to go vegan for health benefits, that like telling a naked person whos freezing to death that they shouldve worn thicker socks. maybe after theyve done 10 more important things you could tell them that. but at least we know thicker socks will keep you warmer, whereas we dont even know if going vegan will actually make you more healthy.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>74130526
I'm a predator.
>>
>>74130526
Everything from their disgusting behaviours to their awful diet to their sickly sallow bodies has convinced to never pretend I am a plant eating herd cow.
>>
>>74132824
>chimps
>vegan
The american (maybe canadian) public school system everyone
>>
>>74131112
Most of the time, the people that live to 100+ are smokers, drinkers, and eat a lot of meat
>>
>>74130526
dont have an excuse, dont need one
>>
>>74144015
based
>>
>>74144015
Cringe plant-based retard. Take your B12

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.