[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1700124553367635.png (129 KB, 410x357)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
Natty bros, how tempted are you to take test?
Are there any negatives to taking it in small doses?
>>
Very, but also scared that consequences will never be the same friend
>>
Not at all. The idea of roiding is so retarded I cannot imagine why someone would do it.
>>
all the time. it’s not even the shortening of my life that i worry about bc i don’t plan on living very long anyways. it’s mostly a concern of fucking up my hormones, “deflating” once i’m off it, and in general i have rosacea so i feel i’d be permanently pink.
>>
Probably will consider TRT when I’m late 30s to 40s. Currently I’m 28 and lifts are still going up and physique isn’t slowing down.
>>
Doesn't make a lot of sense since the natty limit is healthiest and also looks best to women. At that point what am I doing it for, gay body comps?
>>
>>74130871
Tempted after being stuck in a plateau for months, but I know my personality well and know I’m gonna get hooked. Just not worth the side effects and possibly fucking up my libido. Besides fuckkkkkk needles
>>
>>74130871
>small doses
>of testosterone
you're too stupid to take drugs
>>
>>74130871
I've seen multiple videos of lifetime steroid users who all say the exact same thing.
>don't take them.
I've never seen anyone who actually endorses them. It's like smoking. Every smoker you talk to hates the fact that they smoke cigarettes, but they can't stop.
>>
>>74130871
The only negative side effect of taking a small dose is not being enough to see any difference
>>
I'm tempted.

Small doses do nothing, since your body just starts making less testosterone to compensate.

If you're interested in steroids you should know this already. Like the other anon said, you might actually just be too stupid to do drugs.
>>
>>74130871

No longer a natty bro. TRT and occasionally TRT+ bro. When you say low dose it depends on how low. 100-150mg a week will put you at the high end of the reference range. You can do that forever.

Higher than that (a blaster would still call anything under 500mg low) you can run for 12+ months, but eventually your lipids, hematocrit (rbc), and blood pressure would get to out of whack.

>>74130909
I started at 40. I was median T at the time. Now I'm high normal. Feels great. More and more normal(ish) people are jumping on. In 10 years I bet a solid 20% of 40+ will be on trt.

You have to manage lipids and BP, but proper diet and exercise mitigate them.
>>
>>74130946
>>74130978
so trt is basically big doses then? i thought its supposed to just replace what should naturally be there. or does trt just get abused?
>>
>>74131000
why would do you want to inject testosterone to replace the testosterone you already have?
There's no in between or "microdosing" or any of this other shit when it comes to steriods.
Its an all or nothing commitment. Take them like they're meant to be or not at all
>>
>>74130871
Test is just HRT for women. Why should I take a drug designed for trannies and men who cannot produce testosterone?
>>
>>74131000

Unlike the gatekeepers who are probably just natties with youtube educations, I'll try to explain. Small and large are subjective terms. Even TRT doses are all.over the map. Another x factor is people respond differently. For some people 100mg will put them at 1000 ng/dl. For others 150 will still have them under 750. You have to get "dialed in" by doing blood work. There are many other factors such as BF or SHBG that affect it too.

Taking testosterone doesn't add onto your existing testosterone. If you take any amount of exogenous testosterone you are going to suppress your own production, even if you take HCG. So whatever test you take is truly replacement because your body shuts down. Therefore taking too low of a dose can be harmful.
>>
>>74130871
if you eat meat you aren't natty
>>
>>74130871
I consider it any time I'm dealing with some nagging injury or chronic pain. Apparently it makes that shit go away. I'll definitely hop on it at some point when I'm 30-40
>>
>>74130871
Yes, I have anxiety and depression and take drugs for them. I was tested at 260 ng/dL total T 10 years ago at age 23. They said it was normal and I resorted to taking an SNRI. I've read that TRT can help with anxiety, but I've been stuck on the approved goypills for a long time now. I'm sure I still wouldn't be approved for TRT, and I would probably be divorced and lose my kids if I bought drugs illegally. Yes I know I'm a beta faggot slave.
>>
>>74131126

TRT doesn't do a lot for repairing injuries. HGH is a lot better. I've also had success with TB500 for strains and small (i.e. surgery not required) tears.
>>
I'm not tempted at all at the moment, but I wonder if it might be a good idea as I get older. I wanna play sports with my grandchildren and teach them how to do muscle ups. While it is possible to stay in good shape into old age naturally, it's pretty taxing. You have to fit health and fitness into an exhausting and extremely stress high lifestyle. Might as well just cope with test and make it easier.
>>
>>74130871
None at all. I don't compete in sports or have a fitness related job. The money spent and risks don't justify the reward of vanity. Fitness to me is more about staying healthy than hitting PR and this whole board's obsession with powerlifting or bodybuilding would be like if /v/ was obsessed with esports
>>
>>74131137
I'll keep that in mind thanks.
>>
No but I am tempted to pin oxandrolone.
>>
>>74130871
I've been taking tests since primary school. Dafuq you on about?
>>
Maybe when I'm 40+ (33 now)

Instagram etc. is full of older people who look absurdly fit for their age. Some are 70+, so doing it the way they did evidently didn't reduce their longevity
>>
>>74130871
My goal body is to look like I lift while wearing a shirt. There's no need for roids to achieve that.
>>
>>74130871
Not at all, I like having hair and I'm happy with my physique
>>
>>74130871
not at all, roids are for men only, most women dont like guys that are too big, that alone is reason enough to stay natty let alone the myriad of health consequences that come with roids
>inb4 hurr durr PCT and cruise doses
still injecting Chinese bathtub chemicals into your blood cretin
>>
>>74130871
Not even in the slightest. It’s terrible for your heart and shaves years off of your life
>>
>>74130871
I genuinely don't understand why would you roid if you are not a professional athlete or older than 40. It's literally pointless in the long run
>>
Not tempted. I don‘t want to die before 40 and I‘m making constant progress. All the roiders in my gym look like cave trolls. The acne looks disgusting and the proportions are all wrong. I lift more then most of them natty. Don‘t know anything about enhancements and don‘t want to, it‘s the most pathetic thing you can ever do.
>>
>>74130871
>Natty bros, how tempted are you to take test?
I'm not
>>
File: 1688772384845231.jpg (1 MB, 4093x2894)
1 MB
1 MB JPG
Trt doesn't fix any of that shit, it's all in your head, I experienced similar stuff
t. 130 test at 25, hopped on 200mg a week of test for a few months and it was nothing special, just better recovery and fuller looking muscles. Stopped after my blood pressure got too high and hair shedding got too bad and balls got smaller. Yes I know you can deal with all that but I don't want to add more shit on top
>>
I did a cycle back in 2020/2021 and I'm not tempted to do another
don't really care about the gains, more hassle than its worth
>>
>>74130871
I'm not a tranny so I have no desire to take hormones
>>
>>74130909
Late 30s here. Still natty, prime of my life and making progress. I'd consider it in my 50s desu
>>
>>74130871
Not at all, I’m a runner, I lift to not be a literal skeleton. A big heart might mess with my times. Maybe when I’m really old, but even then it still sounds like too many negatives.
>>
I'd definitely take steroids and thyroid hormone if I had way more disposable income. Ignoring any fitness related goals, there is an ideal hormone profile you could strive for to drastically improve your quality of life. Taking them to become as muscular as possible seems like a very bad path to me, cruising from 30-70 years old at the test levels of a 25 year old in the early 20th century seems so logical and ideal I don't understand why more people don't do it that way.
>>
>>74133272
Because it suppress the natural production, even on trt levels, it means that for the long term user you pin it till you die so for many it's a serious issue
>>
Test not so much, peptides are very interesting however.
>>
File: 1713702406959752.webm (3.07 MB, 720x1280)
3.07 MB
3.07 MB WEBM
>>74130871
Just run 500 mg/wk with a Letro as an AI just in case or maybe even a low dose mast if you wanna get truly aesthetic. Get some clomid for the PCT (have an AI for this as well just in case) and you will probably be completely back to normal after three months. I never even felt particularly low T after coming off my first cycle, aside from the fact that I could sleep for like 12 hours which was just annoying. And I ran waaaaay more than just 500 Test. I still recommend running Nolva or taking HCG throughout the cycle for your leydig cells to function optimally. If you get mad sides from just 500 test then that's a sign from God that you should just pick up running instead and abandon all aspirations of bodybuilding or strength sports. If your main concern is the hoes it's enough to just be broad shouldered and lean, I take gear because I'm fucked in the head. But test and masteron are definitely the most potent antidepressants I've tried so there's that.
>>
File: 1707288000030000.jpg (120 KB, 833x1024)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
I think about it a lot but I'm too new to lifting for it to matter and too dumb and lazy to worry about carefully monitoring my sides to determine if my e2 is off. I'd either fuck up and give myself gyno or panic, overdose my AI, and fucking rope myself. Maybe if I actually had some juicer gym bros who took me under their wings and basically walked me through it, but for now I'll just do my shitty RPE 11 squats and wonder why I'm making no gainz.
>>
>>74134570
While that's good, strength and size growth are indistinguishable as with rpe 6, as long as you're above 75% of 1rm.
And you can run more sessions or week since you are not as fucked up.
>>
File: IMG_20240416_173154.jpg (303 KB, 1080x1171)
303 KB
303 KB JPG
>>74130871
On the one hand I don't want to die in a sauna on the other hand yolo.
in any case there is nothing more retarded than trying to microdose juice. imagine fucking your hormones for no gains at all
>>
>>74134815
Forgot to say, going with an equivalent number of reps, meaning you'll do more sets, but you'll be overall fresher.
>>
>>74130871
It's the worst to take it in small doses, you're fucking your natural production for no gain. At most I'd do 1 or 2 cycles just to blast some muscle on then not fuck with it. Even doing it once, there are permanent serious side effects. I already have a good strong body so not for me. That shit is for the weak and the body dysmorphic. You fuck with hormone and chemical levels in your body to a serious degree, it's permanent organ and system damage. Just put in 2 consistent years of lifting and don't become an addict thinking you always need to keep going up.
>>
File: 1713826126739984.jpg (106 KB, 736x981)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
Zero temptation. I don't lift for numbers or gains, I lift to stay active and get the fuck away from my wife at least 1h a day.
>>
>>74130871
I messed with it for a year. It wasn't worth it. I understand there are benefits but there are also side-effects. For me the side-effects overruled the benefits.
I may try it again when I'm older and have more money for proper post-cycle medications and stuff.
>>
I am getting my test tested, but regardless of the results, I doubt I'll jump on trt.
>>
Don't care, just need more struggle
>>
>>74131000
Stay away from gear if you're actually this retarded. Testosterone production is regulated via a negative feedback loop in your body. Injecting low doses just suppresses your natural production, which is bad, for no benefit because your body was already making that amount to begin with. You only see any benefit when you're injecting a larger amount that exceeds the amount of natural test that will be suppressed
>>
>>74130871
very.
but idk shit about bitcoin etc, so I won't bother. Next to zero chance to get it legit, even though my test was low last time I checked
>>
>>74130871
Yeah i want to do be able to look like I lift with a shitty db only homegym but I'm too much of a retard when it comes bloodwork and endocrinology stuff and would probably end up on a stack too weak to do anything but cost money and cause problems.
>>
>am I ever tempted to take kind altering chemicals when my natty body already mogs majority of my cohorts
Lmao
>>
>>74130871
>are there any negatives
Yes, your gains are now beholden to a needle.
>>
>>74135637
based
>>
>>74134426
That's why I need to be set up financially and know I probably won't run out of money
>>
I tried it, pinned 250mg of test and gave up continuing the day after, just isn't worth it. I felt disgusted by the thought of pinning my ass 2x a week for years and years.
It sparked the natty inside my head, just stay natty if you aren't competing.
>>
>>74130902
yolo
>>
>>74130871
Wouldnt make a difference my joints and tendons need to catch up.
>>
>>74130871
Never been this little tempted. I used to be like 8 years ago but now it has turned completely around. Im not just not tempted, I fucking hate roids with passion. Its literally a net negative in every measurable way.
>>
>>74138138
How so?
>>
>>74130917
I'm gonna run a cycle just so I can get to the natty limit faster and then I can just maintain from there
>>
>>74139387
This is the way
>>
>>74130871
Have you tried boosting test by other means first?
Herbal supps, better diet, better sleep, less stress, semen retention?
No? Then you're spastic
>>
>>74130871
>how tempted are you to take test
I do the opposite
>>
>>74139387
What if your natty limit is small and frail anon?
>>
>>74142169
then I'll just get there faster. whatever man
>>
>>74130871
>killing yourself to try and gain a few comments from women irl/online
Godspeed starved autistic anon
>>
File: 1596847865898.jpg (29 KB, 510x467)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
It seems complicated and I don't like needles.
>>
>>74142846
Don't they have patches now?
>>
>>74142846
dumb frogposter
>>
>>74132280
t. momscience
>>
>>74142846
>It seems complicated and I don't like needles.
Try prohormones anon
>>
>>74130871
Never tempted,
Why would I want to shave 15+ years of my life just for gains that will disappear once I stop juicing?
>>
>>74130871
Not tempted at all.

I understand that the most aesthetic physique I can achieve with my insertions/frames can be done naturally so why would I risk all the side effects to get it faster?
>>
>>74142846
anavar
>>
I'm gonna do it after noob gains if I can prove to myself that I can get diet and rest figured out. I turn 40 this year.

Two months ago I was drinking 12+ beers a night on the couch. Reading /fraud/ got me excited to quit drinking and lift again.

In my case roids are healthier and cheaper than being an alcoholic.
>>
>>74134538

My dopamine starved ADHD brain is looking forward to trying mast.
>>
File: IMG_4492.jpg (517 KB, 567x959)
517 KB
517 KB JPG
I ran 500 test/100npp lifting 6x a week for ten weeks to get from 170 to 192, now I’m cutting back down to 180 on 125 test and 25mg anavar. Ideally I’m going to be at least 175 and 12% bodyfat, currently 186 and I’m also 35 years old.

I’d recommend it. Read about the risks, make sure you know how to train and eat before you dive in. Don’t fuck with exotic compounds and orals for gains (for retaining muscle on a cut is fine) test will get you where you want to be with minimal harm.
>>
File: 1000024748.jpg (49 KB, 500x500)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>74130871
I'm not tempted at all because I started lifting to be healthier, not to grow fast. I also like having big nuts and not being dependent on pharmaceuticals for the rest of my life.
>>
>>74130902
it's not retarded, ironically only retards don't know how to mitigate the sides
>>
>>74130917
this is cope but i do think you've successfully gaslit yourself into believing it
>>
File: 1706063703272498.gif (3.94 MB, 535x268)
3.94 MB
3.94 MB GIF
>>74130966
Most based guy i ever knew endorsed them
>>
File: 1688319583478618.jpg (341 KB, 1500x1500)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>74131179
based lifting for health sissy
>>
>>74131975
hair is a solved problem
>>
>>74132268
common theme with natties i notice are you're just cowards
>>
>>74132332
This retarded air of superiority some of you have is ridiculous. Tell me what you lift as i at 2/3.5/5/7 natty am barely competitive with the roiders in my gym. You're not superior for being a coward
>>
>>74130871
no. i will stay natty and swim in this lane
>>
>>74146579
lelelelel roiding for this. thanks for the kek.
>>
>>74135637
Freedom is an illusion, your gains are beholden to many more cumbersome things than a needle already
>>
>>74130871
Not at all, we as a species are not smart enough to be fucking with our natural design. Leave it alone and follow the wisdom of the ancients
>>
>>74139131
sour grapes because he was too much of a coward to take a chance in life
>>
>>74146764
perhaps he did just 1 cycle, we don't know his before pics too
>>
>>74146799
Lmao at this brainlet. You give the ancients roids they will think you're some God giving them ambrosia. Perhaps you're not smart enough but many men have used roids to great success for a good half century at this point
>>
>>74146729
common theme with roidheads i notice are shriveled bollocksm no hair, and enough acne to make a new york pie jealous
>>
>>74146872
all these sides are solved btw, it's a personal choice at this point to be bald, atrophied balls and acne ridden
>>
>>74130871
>how tempted are you to take test?
Not at all.
>>
File: eating sushi crying.gif (2.07 MB, 400x225)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB GIF
>>74130905
>“deflating” once i’m off it
This is what put me off it. If it gave me a permanent edge, I'd do it, but becoming fat and sad if/when I get off it is not worth it
>>
>>74146764
>roiding for this
That’s what people say regardless of what you look like as soon as you mention roids. You have no idea how much drugs you need to take to LOOK like you roid.

Post body breh.
>>74146819
I was 148lbs in December 2022
>>
>>74130871
I have lifted natty for 27 years and never saw a reason to roid. It won’t give you what you want unless you want to make a living out of it. Life is about more than hypertrophy and mind you I love lifting

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.