[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: notaprison.jpg (40 KB, 499x544)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
What cardio would you recommend someone to perform in a space like this? My city is too poor and rundown for running without getting mugged or stepping on a heroin needle. Are jumping jacks enough?
>>
rowing machine
>>
>>74131034

Pace from wall to wall like they do in jail
>>
>>74131052
Fuck that's definitely something I could build for myself thats a great idea
>>
Squat jumping and running back and forth around the walls of your cell.
>>
>>74131034
prison burpees
>>
>>74131034
kettlebell swings
>>
>>74131092
this burpees for 30min everyday
>>
>>74131034
Go to the gym, you dork
>>
>>74131286
I'm not super into weightlifting and I don't want to pay a subscription service for access to a machine I could buy/make easily
>>
>>74131034
jump rope
>>
>>74131034
>My city is too poor and rundown for running without getting mugged or stepping on a heroin needle.
Bro I’m posting from Manenberg in the Cape Flats in South Africa, there are literally over 100 murders committed every day in my city. I go running along the beach every morning and wave to the gangsters dumping chopped up body parts into the sea.

Stop being a faggot and go for a run outside. If you don’t bring your phone or wallet then you’ve got nothing worth stealing and nothing to worry about
>>
>>74131068
https://youtu.be/oTEeHG8x6uw

https://youtube.com/shorts/mKoTYF46O1A
>>
>>74131481
>using a bikewheel
fuck that's even easier than the mockup I was drawing up, I might start this next week kek
>>
>>74131034
"rundown" is a noun; you mean "run-down".
>>
>>74131445
What if they follow you home and demand your keys? I've always been scared of getting mugged outside my apartment
>>
>>74131490
thank you, I'll try to be more careful in the future
>>
>>74131034
>running without getting mugged
so sprint. You need much less space and much less time.
if you have the space, jump rope.
if you don't, get a pylometric boxes or and aerobic step and walk over them.
>>
a lot of volume burpees and it's harder variations will kick your ass cardiovascularly speaking
>>
>>74131504
do you live in the fucking o-block or favela?
>>
>>74131486
Keep us posted. Would like to see how it works out for you
>>
You can do any exercise with light bands quickly to get your heart pumping.
Or like others said, kettlebell swings, burpees, other HIIT movements

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.