[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702214464712948.jpg (65 KB, 640x797)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
Hey /fit/, just started going to the gym and using that guide in the pinned post. Been at it for at least 7 months with some noticeable change. Anyway, this guy approached me (not for gay sex) offering me to be my personal trainer for $350 monthly. Should i take him up on his offer or are trainers not worth it? Any personal experience hiring a personal trainer here?
>>
>>74131391
did he approach you before or after he transitioned
>>
If you are making progress what do you need a trainer for?
>>
Brock lesnars daugher is why gene editing is a good idea and eugenics should be enforced.
>>
>>74131412
Even if the west refuses, the Chinese will do it without hesitation.
>>
>>74131391
All information is available online, and free. Tell the PT grifter to fuck off and get a real job.

Additionally, I would love to somehow be in a intergender wrestling tournament and end up facing this ugly bitch. Since I’m 200lbs 6ft1 BJJ grappler of 15 years I’d twist her up like a pretzel and make it my business to grab her pussy the entire time since she’s making it her business to put it on display.

I’m sure Brock would confront me from the sidelines likely assaulting me. I’d double leg him and put my knee on his chest, squeeze the air from his lungs and say “thanks for the cheese, bitch”

Then I’d sue him and make a cool mill or so

From there I’d travel around the world fucking whore backpackers inviting them back to my 5* hotel
>>
>>74131485
go outside
>>
>>74131485
unfathomly based schizo poster

>>74131496
probably right
>>
File: 26674xz.png (362 KB, 650x731)
362 KB
362 KB PNG
Trainers are good for getting obese teenagers away from their single mothers. But if you are making progress you have zero need for one.
Just know that when you are done with starting strength you need to either go further into strength or switch to hypertrophy for looks.
I am a trainer and I really don't do anything special outside of lecturing single mothers that they cant feed billy soda and corndogs if they want to have grandchildren by the time he is 25.
Your job as a trainer is to guide obese women into being sexy so they can get a husband.
Guide obese men into being healthy so they can make good choices again with their fucked up estrogen brain.
Guide children away from their parent's horribble parenting
>what do you mean me whipping my son with a stick isnt making him a man and is making him into a little insecure bitch who cant talk to women?!
its not even my main job its a hobby job and the certificate program for it can be done in a weekend, most people (women) cheat on it.

Anyway check your form, make sure you are actually growing in size and strength, check your diet, do your cardio to keep your mental health and hormones good. No soda, no junk food, no slop. Be a good boy and have lots of fun in life and make it.
>>
File: ragna-crimson-ragna.gif (547 KB, 498x280)
547 KB
547 KB GIF
>>74131550
I also wanted to add that you need to make sure you are having fun. If you have been a shut in you are definitely out of practice on this because your life is just survival mode 24/7 while living in excessive pleasure.
You must have fun with exercise. When you do 8 reps out of your 10 on your set do not beat yourself up. Talk to yourself internally like.
>alright i did pretty good
not
>IM SUCH A WEAK FUCKING PUSSY IM GAY IM A FAGGOT I SHOULD KILL MYSELF
shutin clients hate themselves deeply and actively refuse to have fun. Guys who have been watching andrew tate, sam hyde, and whatever other male influencer who tells you that you are trash come to me alot.
>i need to get better today, im mindful, im ready to work hard!
>they fail once, shit on themselves, and are now demotivated.
>They show up the follow session, looking more and more depressed. No goal makes them smile.
If you can remove social media that humilates you, harms you, or wastes your time. 4chan is fun but instagram reels will make you kill yourself and are designed to hurt you so you can be marketed to easier.

Avoid moreplates and vigeroussteve not because roids are bad but because they use their online clients as experiments to determine if their advice is good or bad. They will accidentally sterilize you and then blame you for listening to them. Find literally any other source for steroid advice.
>>
>>74131412
Oh I thought he transitioned. No hate on his daughter, she looks aryan etc

>>74131440
You know it

>>74131391
You don’t need a trainer. When I was a beginner, I got training. A trainer will push you and lead you through a good workout, but you can already do that for yourself. A trainer will most likely not teach you why you should do things because then you won’t need him anymore. You’re better off starting a thread about sharing programs or books.

I really started getting fit when I found /fit/.
>>
>>74131580
>Guys who have been watching andrew tate, sam hyde, and whatever other male influencer who tells you that you are trash come to me alot.
>they fail once, shit on themselves, and are now demotivated.
>They show up the follow session, looking more and more depressed. No goal makes them smile.

That’s actually sad
>>
>>74131485
Brock Lesnar would absolutely beat the fk out of you, delusional fool
>>
>>74131485
>All information is available online, and free. Tell the PT grifter to fuck off and get a real job.
True but people are really stupid and really uncoordinated that they need someone to physically move and control their body and positioning to get their form correct.
>>
>>74131580
Be sure to remind them that Sam Hyde is a comedian.
>>
>>74131686
>>74131793
>That’s actually sad
It takes so much to get them out of it. Im not trying to actively detract from sam hyde, andrew tate, or that style of motivational content because it does work on some men, it specifically got these guys out of the house. However their hyper focused retard brains have them permanently set into.
>i never make progress, im trash, i deserve to be dead. I made progress this session? ALl the previous sessions? Doesnt count.
One of our girls likes to say prayer after each session to help because the area is really bad. I thought my guy was going to fall over because he was tired when he bowed his head, he was sobing because he felt he didnt deserve prayer.
I want to save them all bros. I want to see them married and happy so bad. I wish i had the psychological training to be useful
>>
Yall just have $350 laying around to throw at strangers in the gym every month?
>>
File: shoulders.jpg (54 KB, 376x667)
54 KB
54 KB JPG
Skull shape is determined by prenatal testosterone levels
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30886089/
>>
>>74132060
would/10
>>
>>74131412
I don’t know. Obviously she’s not beautiful in a feminine way but she is a remarkable specimen. There something majestic about her. I would like to see a bunch of immigrants trying to sexually harass her and her individually suplexing all of them on the concrete
>>
>>74131733
I’m a BJJ black belt, I’d choke him out faster than he could say wrestlemania
>>
>>74131485
he'd fold you like a deck chair. 10/10 schizo post otherwise
>>
>>74131440
>the Chinese will do it without hesitation
pretty sure they already are
>>
>>74131391
>not for gay sex
Ok sure buddy

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.