[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 39013983231231.webm (2.66 MB, 480x852)
2.66 MB
2.66 MB WEBM
the average european mogs 90 percent of americans for a reason besides a healthy diet
>>
File: IMG_4331.gif (29 KB, 514x506)
29 KB
29 KB GIF
>>
File: bucees salary.jpg (594 KB, 1664x2048)
594 KB
594 KB JPG
>>74134126
America might have niggers, but yuropoors are called that for a reason. You can make more money managing a gas station in Texas than as director of an investment bank in France
>>
>>74134223
to call Buc-ees a gas station is reductive
>>
>>74134126
>esl ramble that doesnt make sense to any native speaker

oh no?
>>
>>74134126
God imagine moving from your birthplace and bragging about a life you never earned. Fucking hate foreigners living in other countries. You don't belong and never will
>>
>>74134126
Live in america and treat europe like a vacation spot
>>
>>74134223
Americans getting paid 250K a week for running a gas station ? what kind of racketeering is this ?
>>
>>74134822
America is the best. Best place to make money.
>>
>>74134126
Except everyone has to live at the lower edge of middle class due to taxes and living expenses, while living in shoebox apartments and having to take sardine can public transport because cars are unaffordable.
>>
>>74134840
London?
>>
>"Walkable city"
Back in the old days with J.C. we used to walk everywhere. You ever hear of a fat Apostle?
>>
>>74134848
any Euro city over 50'000 people.
Yes rural euro in general mogs the USA unless you really hate people but also comes with the same drawbacks, which is no economic opportunities or hot women
>>
>>74134901
>rural euro mogs the usa
No it doesnt
>>
>>74134932
Yes it is....
>>
>>74134946
America has higher salaries and hot women if you know where to look
>>
>>74134932
Rural USA:
>MY land! Nobody can tell me what to do on MY land!
>doesnt actually do anything on his land

Rural Euro:
>Nobody tells me what to do anyway, the land is beautiful, unfenced and just as open to me without paying for it.
>cozy communal village life
>>
>>74134952
New York?
>>
>>74134952
rural america? where?
The 'hot women' implication was more in regards to the demographics trending towards older and geriatrics btw. before any incels get triggered
>>
>>74134952
Nice topic switch but here's a good example....
Take models , cars and clothes ... also add watches and some fine things.... people in the America will still proudly say ITS A EUROPEAN CAR , ITS A SWISS WATCH.... and muh salaries.... Im honestly thinking Bern is still filthy richer more than your Wall Street and woman are hotter..
>>
>>74134126
>walkable cities
Yea, you definitely want the niggers to case the fucking place even easier lol
>>
>>74134962
>>74134972
Oh yeah rural usa sucks. Thought you were talking about all of america.
>>
>>74134126
I fucking hate those post made by americans expats that escape to europe (always either Paris or London, never a small city) and think europe got it figured it out

fucking american moving to spain and think they discovered some hidden gem when everybody hate them
>>
>>74135008
>unemployed europoors hating on happy americans with money
Stay poor europoor
>>
>>74135008
? completely missed the point of what i was saying
amerifat dream of europe and europoor dream of usa
>>
>>74135025
>>74135018
and i fucking cant even respond to the proper anon ffs
>>
>>74135008
American come to EU just to cause provocation , "you dont drink enought water"...
"you dont tip"
"that cheese stinks"
pffft...
>>
>>74134996
If you think living in the country sucks you're definitely some dumb fuckin zoomer
>>
>>74135040
Youre pushing 50. Rural life is fun for you. Im in my prime. Not gonna rot in some meth head rural town.
>>
>>74135055
MONTANA
>>74135040
Honestly speaking I never seen cool villages in the USA.... all you got is like large farms tho....and lot of land.... like too much empty space...but like some village on hills and whatnot....
>>
File: 444.jpg (151 KB, 1080x720)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
I wouldn't want to live in a walkable city in America. You'll just end up getting stabbed by a schizo drug addict.
>>
>>74135039
"US politics is so insane i'm gonna move to spain and drive the rent up for everyone"

makes me want to punch them in the mouth
>>
>>74135055
>I'm in my prime
You niggers live on your phone, they got tiktok wherever you go
>>
>>74135072
You aint punching a 300 lb americab. man.
>>
>>74135084
Rural cities are fucking depressing, let's not lie. It's just old people and meth addicts, anyone with any sort of passion for life gets the fuck out
>>
>>74135084
Im not living in some meth shithole. I see your crab mentality. Youre not dragging anyone down into your bucket.
>>
>>74135072
Cant lie Im miss Barcelona , the vibe is so good....
Went years back met Libia and Tamara , talking shit at night sipping wine in those small streets while some old lady pouring water on us from 7th floor because we can't shut up and than they start to fiercely scream at each other , fucking lmao....
>>
>>74135062
USA is more set up like rural UK manor lands where all the action is happening on people's estates in their big mcmansions and nobody actually goes to the village centre, because there isn't really one.
Its all out of the public eye, so if you're just a tourist or somebody passing through, I dont see how you could really know whats even going on except through osmosis or being someone's guest.
>>
>>74135093
>>74135096
So you've either never actually lived in one or you were a loser? There are rural areas that aren't poor as shit lol
>>
>>74135123
Rural areas are like retirement homes.
>>
>>74135131
If you like living around niggers and wannabe niggers more power to you lol
>>
File: 546756756856786.png (637 KB, 734x1001)
637 KB
637 KB PNG
>>74135131
imagine the retirement tho....
>>
>>74135089
Wtf would he do? Run after me?
>>
>>74134126
only retarded self hating americans could even come up with this idea that walkable cities is what makes a people "chad" or a prosperous society

just go on a trip over europe, visit any western country with walkable cities and tell me what you see
faggot bitch trannies and homeless junkie beggars
retarded drunk students and whores parading around like a nuisance
criminal classes and scam businesses every corner
shitskins everywhere and loud tourists abound
police harassing normal healthy people and doing nothing to the scum of society

I am european and I hate this nigger cattle economic zone, at least americans are making money even if they have seasonal chimpouts and spictrains at leaast they can afford to leave their country and make use of their green in a country like mine and live like kings in gated houses
>>
>>74135284
Where in europe do you live
>>
>>74135284
At the end of the day america wouldn't be bussing in immigrants if whites would breed and work jobs they think they're above doing
>>
>>74134126
Walkable cities are a gaslighting campaign by our elites to herd the masses into ultra-dense, unsustainable slums where you are held as a slave to high prices for housing and food, you are wholly dependent on corporations to deliver what you need to survive, and the government can easily shut down travel, communications, food, etc. in the event of social unrest or simply because of another "pandemic".
>>
>>74134237
I'm an esl and I undestood what he wrote. Maybe up your reading comprehension?
>>
>>74134822
I'm guessing those are yearly wages for the bottom ones
>>
on one hand, I do believe that europeans have a significantly higher quality of life than americans. on the other hand, I hate american expats who go abroad and act like they're so much better than people back home
>>
>>74135330
whites would breed if the state gave them even a single incentive. Instead they do the opposite.
It would also help if the economy wasn't structured around unlimited growth to line international jewish credit's pockets.
We have a name for growth without purpose btw: Cancer - and Amerikee is stage 3 terminal
>>
>>74136032
I honestly don't believe america will exist by 2040
>>
>>74135330
Ironically, one of the largest impediments reported by young people in their reluctance to have children is unaffordable housing, a problem that would be solved overnight if we simply told the ~40 million illegal and legal immigrants living in this country to gtfo
>>
>>74134126
>leaving the office at 2pm on fridays
yeah? where are all of these cushy office jobs? i have to pretend to care for another 5 hours until 5:30 then i have to dodge the junkies until i get home. ireland btw.
>>
>>74134211
so just live outside the purple areas? case closed
>>
>>74134223
It's about priorities, I mean if you have a safe environment, good friends, plenty of pussy and a happy life why work tripple as hard for a mcmansion and all that crap?

If I convert my currency to USD I make about 140K a year and that is pretty high for europe, but I just save most of it as the best things in life are free or very cheap.

I save around 5K USD every month
>>
>>74134126
>feeling safe
The niggers being imported into Europe are changing that. The murder rate in Germany for example has at least quadrupled since the mass importation of niggers.
>>
>>74137258
true but in the poor areas. So the answer like always is just don't be fucking poor.

The police patrol constantly in the white rich and upper middle class areas.
>>
>>74137356
also you should be man enough that you are able and ready to kill any nigger or arab at any time.

be a man and not a soi bussy
>>
>>74135284
only retarded self-hating europeans would come up with this idea that these problems are caused by a society that doesn't live out of its cars
also
>police harassing normal healthy people and doing nothing to the scum of society
lmao where the fuck do you live bro, i've been in half of europe's biggest citties and lived in the countryside, and I've only ever been stopped three times by the cops in my entire life, and even then it was a 60-second shitty ID check late in the day so they can fill their quota
>>
I lived in Europe for over 2 years. Europeans make low salaries that are taxed to death. A lot of them live in small boxes with old furniture.

It is not as great as you think it is, especially when you had a taste of the room and high quality shit you can get and live in in America. But hey, unlimited sick leave is great if you are sick and dying, I guess…
>>
>>74134211
>you don't understand!!1! we can't cure our addiction to (((automobiles))) because Blacks exist
might as well rope now, kid. NGMI
>>
>>74134223
I have seen this posted before, and other Americans said the work place atmosphere slave tier while the locations are out in bumfuck nowhere.
>>
>>74137402
That's entirely the reason, demographics are why everyone lives in soulless suburbs, to avoid the groid.
>>
>>74137402
switzerland has solved this.

2nd class public transport for niggers
1st class public transport for whites

you just buy a 1st class public transport and go to that specific cart and you will never see a nigger arab or balkshit
>>
>>74137179
That band is the fattest part of the whole country. And it really is that bad, I spent my whole life there. Some cities are over half black shitholes. There are many things we need in this country that we'll never have because we don't want to have to provide them to the black population. Imagine if we could offer white families a monetary incentive for every child they have.
>>
>>74137452
yeah I think you guys need to collapse and start anew

10% fixed income tax (state & fed) bin ALL fucking welfare bullshit etc...
>>
>>74134126
This guy has been posting the same thread on /pol/ for the past 2 years straight. I had no idea he was active on other boards too.

These "walkable cities" threads are just spam and made to catch your attention. He's not interested in sparking discussion, he just wants to fuck up the catalog.
>>
>>74137356
Yeah so just cede entire areas to fast breeding feral idiots who hate you. And fuck down on their luck whites. That's a great idea.
>>
>>74137511
no it's not. but at this point what is the option?
>>
>>74134211
>from small patch of multi ethnic
>it’s surrounded by patches of black
>all the states I would actually enjoy living in are either too expensive (duh, no niggers) or are multi ethnic or black or on track to be black very soon
What is a low cost of living area with mostly normal people that has actually nice nature (forests, mountains etc) and not dog shit weather most of the year?
>>
>>74137562
Also, the state/area of my state I’m in is high COL. $3000/month for a crappy 1 bed to be surrounded by blacks
>>
>>74134211
I'm trying to move to New Hampshire
>>
>>74137531
1. Don't let any more in
2. Make life so unbearable for the ones there that they leave
3. You hope it doesn't come to 3.
>>
>Euros seething at americanCHADs again
After my workout going to shoot my AR that I lost at the lake; from my porch at my target dummies 50 yards out from my home.
>>
>>74134126
It’s insane how easily they get people to buy into this shit.
>the real reason your fat is you’re not cramped into high density living with third world subhumans. Plz let us turn you into renters reliant on public transportation;)
>global warming is caused by cow farts! Plz let us feminize you with a vegetarian diet
>crime is caused by the fact that black and brown people make less money and are irresponsible. Plz let us tax away all of your money.
>>
File: file.png (41 KB, 1145x194)
41 KB
41 KB PNG
>>74134126
if people actually walked everywhere it might help, but even nyc is obese. I'm guessing the issue is cultural even more so than just being at home sedentary, you are the people you live around. also americans eat takeout and junk pretty much everyday, while I'm guessing Europeans do it like 1 time a week.
>>
>>74137671
63.6% is higher than the national average, simply can't be true for a walking city. Then it says 29.1% "have" obesity which implies that's the current stat. They could not possibly reduce obesity by that much in 3 years. 29.1% is probably the correct percentage which is less than the national average for adults (40%)
>>
You fags really need to go visit Europe and see for yourselves how different and better we are
At any point in any major european city you will find yourself surrounded by drug addicts, sexual deviants and organized gangs. Not to mention everybody there is unhinged in ways that would get you isolated from society in America: like active orgy attendants, people that fuck with complete strangers in public beaches or engage in shit like zoophilia.
They can keep their walkable Weimar republics. The american society is proudly different (and better)
>>
>>74137710
Only time a whore on the street ever explicitly propositioned me was in Europe.
>>
>>74134211
Unfortunately it’s always this. Same reason why we don’t have public transit. Nigs are too unruly and likely to stab you in the face for looking at them funny. And prosecutors still think they should ‘t go to prison.
>>
>>74135330
This isn’t true at all. The immigrants were bussed in because they were (are) willing to work for 1/10 the pay. It has never had anything to do with birth rates or the native labor supply.
>>
>>74135923
That doesn’t make sense. All of those things are true for the cities that already exist. They just aren’t comfortable to walk around.
>>
>>74135330
Imagine how work conditions and wages would be forced to improve if your job had to appeal to the native population instead of opportunists from cartel warzones who send all the money back home anyway.
>>
>>74134126
>America living rent free in a seething foreigner's mind even while he
>*rolls dice*
>exercises
>>
>>74134126
Your webm just gave me a seizure.
>>
>>74134126
Walking in Las Vegas is quite the experience
>>
>>74137605
sadly us being euro tards it will be:

1, let in trillions
2. murder trillions
3. ?
4. profit
>>
>>74137710
desu you cant understand how much better america is by only visiting europe. visiting europe as a tourist with american purchasing power means going to a fun tourist city and having lots of money on vacation.

the reality of living in europe is completely different. being crushed by low salaries. living in a tiny flat or row townhouse. constant gray weather. high taxes. increasingly bad migrant situations deteriorating public spaces and transit.

I spent 10 years living in the eu. it wasn't until like year 7-8 that it really set in for me how much worse europe is than america. great place to visit though.
>>
File: jewish slavery.jpg (251 KB, 1047x1200)
251 KB
251 KB JPG
>>74135330
America is bussing in immigrants because the BosWash elites want cheaper labor and 3rd worlders are willing to work for pennies when European-Americans actually have self-respect

Welfare is given to immigrants causing them to breed and multiply

Abortions and the dissolution of the family is pushed on both Blacks and Whites (Black Americans are the biggest victims of Jews in world history) to get their birth rates lower than that of the Immigrant population.

All politics is local and inherently demographic.
>>
>>74138457
>2. murder trillions
>3. ?
>4. profit
This is our 3. kek. we are exhausting the peaceful means very rapidly.
>>
>>74134126
>as chad as europe
doesn't compute.
>>
>>74137710
I barely saw any drug addicts in Paris and London in the city centre meanwhile you go to any downtown city centre in any north american city, you will encouter atleast 5+ schizo homeless drug addicts
>>
>>74138668
>not striking them.
coward. Living in philly is fun.
>>
File: TEXAS.jpg (61 KB, 616x450)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>>74134126
Europoors all live with their parents until they're 30+ because wages are so shit and they can't afford their own apartment let alone their own house LMAO

Also their countries are the size of U.S. states. Imagine never being able to move to a tropical zone near the beach then to the mountains then or to an arid region or to literally any climate of your choosing. Being locked to a place smaller than Texas for fucking LIFE LMAOOOO
>>
>>74138669
Their gimmick gets tiring quick
>>
>>74138679
most Europeans don't even leave their home city and if they do they talk endlessly about how well traveled and worldly they are.
>>
>>74138689
I'll get tired of it when i'm too old to swing my fist.
>>
>>74138668
in europe the tourist city centre rarely has the drug addicts and visible homeless, you find those in the suburbs briefly outside the city centre. so in london somewhere like tower hamlets or north kensington. poverty is moved outside these central areas. you'll be delighted by zone 1 london but head over to newham high street and you'll see true economic despair. or go inside the 10 sq meter council flats people actually live in.

on the other hand americans have pretty much written off their city centres. they are basically ghost towns and the destinations americans go to are outside the cities. you'll see homeless and crazy drug addicts in san francisco but in half moon bay or marin county they get their skulls cracked open. beautiful countryside and suburbs.

makes europe great to visit and america great to live in.
>>
Walking for 6 miles burns 500 cals if you wieght 160 lbs
Do Euroids really walk 6 miles everyday? I'd expect a walkable city to be 1-3 miles walking maybe 5 if you're really busy one day and it's not a routine work commute.
>>
File: fat.png (199 KB, 800x565)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
>>74138747
>Do Euroids really walk 6 miles everyday?
no. europe is getting fat at the same rate america did, just behind by a few years depending on the country. the idea that america is uniquely bad and fat hasn't been true for 30-40 years. the only truly nonfat country is japan.

also outside the handful of truly beautiful walkable regions where very few people actually live europe is not really that great in terms of walkability. and the reason many people take transit is just because they can't afford a car.
>>
>>74134126
>women make a big deal about how safe europe feels
>literally vote for the policies that make america dangerous, mass immigration and soft on crime
>>
>>74138747
>Do Euroids really walk 6 miles everyday?
I do, unless it’s scorching hot or freezing cold outside, but I see I’m in the minority. People everywhere are lazy and fat.
>>
>>74134126
Adding a total extra of 500-1000 calories worth of walking into your day is the perfect solution to the obesity crisis
>>74134237
Amerilards don't even speak their own fucking language kekekek
>>
>>74135923
Whatever post number this is best post
>>
>>74138777
Checked.
The female gender can be summarized by that meme of a bicyclist crashing after jamming a pole into the wheel.
Honestly cannot believe someone thought allowing them rights seemed like the right move for society.
>>
>>74135923
idk the fucked up thing is they are trying to push us into collective spaces and shit like public transit while at the same time doing everything they can to make those same public spaces as unsafe and unappealing as possible. like I absolutely do not want to take public transit when drug addicts are shooting up there with no punishment. I don't want to hang out at public squares when there are disgusting homeless people everywhere and criminals riding around looking for people to rob.

either you make safe appealing public spaces like asia and we use them and go towards collectivism, or you write off those spaces and drive us towards individualism. right now they want to force us into collectivist spaces by pushing us towards them and not by making them appealing whatsoever.

I guess it starts with getting rid of the drugs for real, no more tolerance bullshit. and throwing huge numbers of people in jail and making them pay for themselves with forced labour. make collective areas safe and appealing and the money will go towards them because people like it. stop giving money to useless degenerates and punish people who weigh down the country.

but that shit where drug addicts rule the streets and you can't even escape it? fuck no. worst of all worlds. doesn't have the nice collective spaces or the individual niceities. just shit society. no wonder leftists love it.
>>
>>74138885
Women are averse to being mean. That's at the root of Trump derangement syndrome, that's at the root of why they support soft-on-crime policies and want the poor refugees (most of whom, at least in the US, are committing asylum fraud) to come in. When given a choice between doing a nice thing that leads to a greater evil and doing a mean thing that leads to a greater good, women tend to opt for the former.
>>
>>74138702
>poverty is moved outside these central areas. you'll be delighted by zone 1 london but head over to newham high street and you'll see true economic despair. or go inside the 10 sq meter council flats people actually live in.

I still feel like it's no where near the level of north american cities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlc_UR2NgT0 Can you make a similar video in these sketchy areas of London?
>>
>>74138922
women love being mean, what they are averse to is social stigma and right now there is a severe social stigma about being against crime, being against low quality immigration, and also a stigma about talking about race for real
>>
>>74138933
yes, you can find tent cities in the uk. I used to live near one in north oxford by the river. they broke into the flats next to mine and stole literally everything in the place down to the bin liners. and here are also areas where you can't make videos like this because moped thieves or roadmen will rob you. per capita the uk has more homeless than america. and when you see the conditions of housing people actually live in it's far worse than you can ever imagine as a north american. you want to see real poverty spend some time in the slums of birmingham. petty crime is way worse.

what the uk doesn't have is the gun or violent crime of america.
>>
>>74134126
No, because a good deal of what makes the USA great is that we don't HAVE to live in shithole cities filled with niggers, unlike the Europeans. We can segregate ourselves completely and live in 100% nigger-free areas if we choose, as I have done.
Wait, there is ONE nigger within 5 miles of my home, except, he's a contractor living in a $500k home, so he gets a pass, considering he doesn't ever invite family over.
>>
>>74138968
Why do you have to call him the Nword?
>>
>>74138984
I’m a terrible person. Basically.
>>
>>74138484
So is just having a remote job in America and being paid an American salary in dollars while living in some poorer country how you win at life?
>>
>>74134126
Part of me wished Congress didn't pass aid for Ukraine and Europeans had to foot the bill and feel the ramifications.
>>
>>74135008
Would you at least pass if you knew basic Spanish?
>>
>>74134126
you could feel safe in america too if it wasn't for the ____ people everywhere
>>
>>74138702
>>74138933
>>74138964
Paris still has tent cities in the open or has tried to hide them. It seems slightly better than a few years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUrB2puPZYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0kXFDazFQ
>>
>>74140839
biggest tent cities I saw in france were sort of semi rural, weird migrant camps. scary places desu.
>>
>>74135330
You're horribly mistaken.
>>
>>74140839
some eu countries get flooded with eastern euro migrants which isn't great but isn't the worst. france gets the worst from africa though.
>>
>>74134126
There isn't one redeeming quality about the modern US. Any argument about walkability would have been nice 10-20 years ago when this place still stood a chance. It's simply too infested with problematic elements. New England is still kind of nice but increasingly poor and Anglos have no will to fight, absolutely no idea who their enemy is anymore. There is still time to leave before the election this year and many here should.
>>
>>74134126
living in sweden was the most miserable point of my life, much worse than SoCal.
the average scandi is 10x more suicidal than the average american
>>
>>74140922
most miserable people are the dutch. terrible, terrible, terrible, people. they're the only ones I'm actually happy are being replaced. most other euro countries have something going for them. netherlands is just a reddit country with the most awful people to ever life.
>>
>>74134822
Actual retard

The top are per hour wages, and get paid weekly. The bottom are yearly salaries.
How could you not figure this out?
>>
>>74140839
So many Paris sights.
>>
>>74134126
Europeans look like shit and 15 year old me would solo like 5 of them.
>>
>>74134126
(((Walkable cities))) are a meme. Even in walkable cities everyone uses bikes and/or public transport.
t. Lived in tokyo, 4th most "walkable city" for 2 years
>>
>>74134126
Yes if the US had the same demographics that it did in 1950 it would be a nicer country.

>>74134211
FPBP
>oregon and washington are 'multiethnic'
Damn it truly is over LOL.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.