[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713556709062474.jpg (550 KB, 2204x1003)
550 KB
550 KB JPG
>solves upper body
>>
>>74135487
youre using only one template, why wont you improve it
there are things that repeat here
text is very small
what are you trying to communicate? dips and pullups on rings, right?
>>
I did 200 pushups today!!!
>>
>>74135487
Has this retard ever posted body?
>>
>>74135487
>gives this body
>>
>>74135487
If you're trying to improve, why the fuck would you pick exercises you can't overload?
Beginners should be able to do less, advanced lifters should be able to do more. This program solves for neither
>>
>>74135487
I ordered rings but I didn't think of the constrained space I'm working with since I need to hang them from my doorframe mounted pull-up bar. I don't have the rings yet but I am worried even ring dips might become an issue.
>>
>>74135996
>haha he has le ugly chud face so his physique doesnt matter
>>
>>74136053
His "psysique" is 14inch arms.
>>
>>74136053
>/fit/ thinks this is impressive
>>
>>74136036
What the fuck are you talking about, its very easy to add weight on dips and pullups
>>
>>74135953
I think he does tweak it over time, I don't remember it having those little arrows on the ankle weights before
>>74135990
Rhetorical question
>>74136047
Yeah I have a pullup station, which is slightly narrower than a doorway to be fair, but it's too narrow for my rings
It has dip handles which are okay at least but yours is a legit concern
You might be okay in a doorway, but they'll probably have to hang them fairly low so you don't bump your head at the top of reps
Actually thinking about it, I use rings for dips at the gym and they only really need to be about shoulder width apart, so if you can walk forwards through your doorway you'll probably be fine, might bump your knuckles on the sides though
>>
>>74136243
>Weighted ring dips
Oh and yeah you're right I forgot that "beginners" can always bang out 6 pullups unweighted
>>
My rings got delivered today because I fell for the rings meme. What am I in for the first few weeks, ring-bros?
>>
>>74135487
>rings
worse than bars
>>
>>74137473
lots of calluses from false grip. it will take a couple of weeks for the wrist skin to toughen up.
feels pretty cool once you're about to do a muscle up though, they are way easier to do on rings them a straight bar.
>>
>>74137564
Appreciate it, anon. I’ve got calluses all over my fingers from rowing. A few more won’t matter. Anything else worth knowing?
>>
does it? post body faget
>>
>>74135487
Bulgarian dips are such a stupid fucking exercise. I'm convinced I could get you to strap a dumbbell to your foreskin if I called it "bulgarian monoflexion" or something else vaguely eastern bloc sounding.
>>
>>74138511
Moldavian inverted upside down press

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.