[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are you doomed to twig arms unless you roid at 6’3”+?
>>
>>74136131
Absolutely not. Just optimize your arm workouts and program with focus on arms
>>
is this ai
>>
>>74136131
Wow, this image is so deep...
>>
>>74136131
Holy shit they made Chud a real thing...
>>
>>74136131
>THIS SUMMER
>*BWOOOOOOOOOOSH*
>THE WEST
>*BANG BANG BANG BANG*
>WILL
>FALL
>*KABOOOOOOOOOM*
>CHVD.
>>
>>74136214
>IT’S OVER IN CINEMAS ACROSS THE NATION THIS JULY
>>
File: laff.jpg (112 KB, 1170x978)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>74136214
>>
>>74136151
Are you retarded
>>
>>74136214
>What are you, some kind of Chud (2024)?
>>
>>74136214
If that terrible Civil War movie can get made I honestly don't see why this can't. Just portray the Chuds as evil white supremacist Drumpf worshippers and it could get funded.
>>
>>74136328
Civil War was great.
>>
>>74136342
I couldn't get into it, the entire concept is too far fetched even for a work of fiction. There will never be a civil war in America, Americans are too addicted to comfort. Anything that threatens the stability which grants them that comfort will cause any plans for a an organized rebellion to immediately fizzle out. Also the idea of the US military fighting against the same government that writes them trillion dollar checks every year makes absolutely no sense.
>>
>>74136131
I've noticed the 2 biggest physical differences between Chuds and Chads are A) muscles (obviously) and B) the jowls. Take away the facial fat and this Chud would be a very attractive man.
>>
>>74136131
No (u)
>>
>>74136131
>Not even 6 foot
>6'5" armspan
it's over

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.