[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: aV37rBy_700b.jpg (114 KB, 700x712)
114 KB
114 KB JPG
We all know that most gays frequent the gym, most steroid bois are gays, I don't hate gays in general, but going to the gym as a straight man sucks because they all stare at you all the time, doesn't matter where I look some gay dudes eyes will make contact.

I don't care if they look at me squating and such, but it's the constant starring that fucks up my rythm/excercise.

They never tried to talk to me probably because they see the lengths I go through to avoid them.

how do you fuckers cope with this stuff?
>>
>>74136907
you sound like a woman.
>>
>>74136907
I never pay attention to them
>>
You should assert your aggressiveness by violently making out with them. Just so they know who's boss.
>>
File: normalguy.jpg (92 KB, 667x1000)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
maybe I should mention I am not a muscle monster just a normal guy with a very beautiful face and cool style

added a picture so you know what we are talking about, just imagine without the tats
>>
>>74136907
This doesn't happen to me, and I know I look good to gay guys. Are you dressing like a slut?
>>
>>74136907
you're imagining it. gays barely exist. online is not a good representation.
>>
>>74136931
I also don't, but it feels kind of weird to just stare into the wall between sets
>>
>>74136937
>>74136943

No I don't imagine it or dress like a slut.

They say shit like "OMG" and "Oh la la" when I enter, and I wear a t-shirt and knee long shorts

my body is a 6 out of 10
>>
Just get big, wear oversized shirts
They wont bother you
>>
last time i went to the gym a buck twink hit on me
>>
>>74136943
This is the problem. Its not like the blatant raging faggots are even the majority, the majority are people who are just "normal" looking people but they are gay. And thats what gets me, the guys that start chatting with you and get friendly, are with a good probability, gay. I dont need that. Id rather interact only with women.
>>
>>74136907
FUCK IT, A MIRES A MIRE. ILL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET.
>>
>>74136995
this is basically my life at this point. When some "friendly" guys at a club or pub or whatever start talking to me I assume they are gay.

I only interact with women these days but have my childhood friends and some colleagues I hang with
>>
>>74136957
Sounds like you're going to a gay gym. Stay out of their space if it makes you uncomfortable. Or start wearing a "NOT GAY" shirt.
>>
it's not your problem as long as they don't try to rape you
>>
btw I don't think I have ever seen a "Blatant raging faggot" in real life, certainly never at the gym.

We are talking about normal dudes who are gay not trannies or flamboyant weirdos
>>
>>74136995
>the guys that start chatting with you and get friendly, are with a good probability, gay
fuck man im just a social dude. do you people really assume that some friendly dude talking to you is a faggot?
>>
>>74136907
I have a home gym but they approach me a lot when I'm out on the weekend. It's usually no big deal but now other people who see me getting approached by fags think I was gay, too, which is annoying. Sometimes the homos buy me drinks and I'll accept that and let em know I'm flattered (usually they make some nice compliments) but not gay / interested. One time a fag got aggressively horny and kept telling me how hot I was and then tried to pull me into the restrooms, I had to restrain him and threaten him with violence.
>>
>>74137027
I tried several gyms, at this is a "cross-fit" gym with boxing mostly for my building complex, so it's kind of weird
>>
Gays have become pretty aggressive in their flirting with straight guys because it's not frowned upon anymore. Remember gays are still men, so they are naturally horny.
>>
>>74137038
the thought is always there, as a a super handsome guy you can't really trust anyone.

I met this "bar friend" and we spent like 4-5 hours together and as we got drunker and drunker he started looking at me weirder and weirder.

I just hooked up with a girl and split
>>
>>74137049
yeah but still, I don't get it, don't you want to make sure the dude is gay before you go for it?
>>
>>74137067
They get a kick out of "converting" "straight" dudes
>>
>>74137067
Don't you want to make sure a woman is into you before you hit on her?
>>
>>74136907
>how do you fuckers cope with this stuff?
gay men aren't looking at you dumbass. you're letting your delusions get the better of you.
>>
>>74137067
Most people want to flirt with a modicum of subtlety, walking up and asking "Are you gay?" would kind of give away the game. That's like the last question before "Wanna get coffee?" They're feeling you out first.
>>
>>74136907
Every time i walk near some twinkle toe fairy, i fucking smell liquid shit.

Their poop hands contaminating the gym equipment, aids in the water supply. Why do, they have to have so much gay sex.
>>
>>74136907
The creepiest gay guys are the ones who look normal but have gay thoughts.
Be careful when making male friends
>>
>>74137144
no because most women are straight you fucking retard
>>
>>74137033
Oh look, its another gym homo.
>>
>>74137166
they say shit too so not delusional, I understand you are hurting being gay and unattractive, but apparently gays like exactly what women like (me)
>>
>>74137224
Right, but most of them find you repulsive. Hope you enjoy feeling what women feel when you try to talk to them.
>>
sounds like you are too small and don't lift enough
>>
>>74137261
hahahah good try homo, but women shine up of pure happiness if I address them. you must be a gay nigger with that IQ level
>>
>>74137271
Post skin color IMMEDIATELY
>>
>>74137279
I posted a picture 4th of 5th post ITT
>>
>>74137238
why are you so obsessed with the idea of gay men flirting with you? You're acting like a woman who sees every innocent conversation with a man as attempted rape.
>>
>>74137286
>maybe I should mention I am not a muscle monster just a normal guy with a very beautiful face and cool style
Ah yes of course saar, very sorry saar, you are very beautiful I believe
>>
>>74136907
there are no gays at the gym i go to.
maybe go to a more normal gym
>>
>>74137299
I am not obsessed with it, I a also pissed off at the women doing weird shit next to me for one simple reason, it irritates me so I can't focus on the lift I am performing.

There is no fucking reason to stare at a guy for 50-60 minutes constantly regardless if you are gay or a woman.

I like to walk around between the sets but at this point I just stand by the rack looking straight into the wall like some kind of fucking autist

look every now and then, that is fine, but don't stare like a fucking psycho
>>
>>74137320
>like some kind of fucking autist
Good thing you aren't one haha
>>
>>74136935
dood you are soooooo gay. You are self conscious about the gay attention because you do want to admit it to yourself. Just embrace it.
>>
>>74137344
trust me homo, not a shred of gay in me. I lift for 3 reasons:

1. Mental calm
2. Good health
3. Young pussy
>>
>>74136907
this post is more gay than fucking a man in the ass in a park at 3AM.
normal people don't think about any of this shit man, you're just homosexual and upset about it,
>>
>>74136907
being gay seems so easy bros
>>
File: slothy.jpg (85 KB, 881x900)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>74137378
This is exactly what all my straight ugly friends say as well
>>
File: 1000008527.jpg (4 KB, 150x150)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
>>74137041
cross fit bros, our response?!?!?!?!
>>
>>74136907
they're obviously infected disgusting shit-on-dick and worms-in-butt people
but i got approached by a gay guy in the gym and i felt like i made it a little.
like, obviously this guy should die in a fire so that he takes his diseases with him, but it must mean i've become attractive a little
>>
>>74137382
it is, I am not a gay hater, I have one old friend who is gay, and he says: Imagine how horny you are with a woman an just cut out all the bullshit and get to the fucking very quickly.

I get it, men don't have feelings like women, but still I am not gay but I am happy for them its easy
>>
>>74137394
I know. I just use the racks and free weights department. never even tried cross-fit

fine that first reaction to this comes this late :)
>>
>>74137397
kind of true, it seems gays and women like the same type of men
>>
>>74136931
Congrats on outing yourself as ugly.

>>74136943
You have no idea how depraved faggots are, they cruise around public places late at night to fuck strangers. I’ve got gay friends and they tell me how bad it is out there.

>>74136957
You might be just autistic and give off queer vibes accidentally like me. I’m conventionally attractive and get gay dudes staring at me still.
>>
>>74136907
wear a training burqa
>>
>>74136935
So...youre...gay?
>>
>>74136998
This. If homos are vocally cat calling you then women are absolutely miring you.
>t. Bisexual fag in the know
>>
>>74137436
I have zero issues with women (except at the gym) fuck 90% of the time I go out
>>
>>74136907
>I don't like getting looked at
Autistic. Get a home gym.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.