[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1706723530325964.webm (313 KB, 720x1162)
313 KB
313 KB WEBM
white guy in canada. 10 years ago my gym was 80% white, 10% black and 10% asian. now it is 1% white (me), 10% black (too poor to go elsewhere) and 89% indian.
the scariest thing is that these guys despite being 5'3" and doing half reps with poor form, are fucking huge. there's a gigajeet who is 5'6 and wider than my father who is 6'4.
and before you wonder, yes the smell of my gym has noticeably deterioriated since the change.
Are Indians the future of lifting? does Ashwaganda and Cow Urine help you get gains? I can't fathom their power.
>>
is the gym culture still good? this is genuinely the most important thing
>>
>>74137659
Nice thread jeet, go clean your shit up from the squat rack.
>>
>>74137659
You all look like shit, pajeet
>>
>>74137659
SARS DO NOT REDEEM SYMMETRY
>>
>>74137664
50% of them are either funny, interesting to watch or decent guys
the other half are predators, autists and social rejects who would unnerve even a big guy like me cause of their unpredictability. I'm convinced when a jeet is born there's a 50% chance god doesn't give them a working brain, some of them seem almost like insects in their behavior and mannerisms
>>
>>74137659
Good morning saar
>>
>>74137659
bodybuilder dick
>>
>>74137679
>>74137683
>>74137693
6'1 and white, mostly scottish and german ancestry can trace it back to founding of canada. good chance my ancestors enslaved indians tho kek.
>>
>>74137684
pretty much this, I know indian guys that are cool and we even chill sometimes, yet at the same time the other half consists of some of the most degenerate subhumans I've ever seen. Half of them can't even fathom that what they do is extreme harassment, and they do it to every woman they see, it's the only case I've seen where the memes completely correspond to reality. Some of them literally find where some of these girls live and go knocking on their doors in the middle of the night requesting a date. And even then you need to keep in mind that the indians that come to the west are the "rich" ones from the upper classes, I can't imagine what it would be like to live with the poorer ones.
>>
>>74137759
>And even then you need to keep in mind that the indians that come to the west are the "rich" ones from the upper classes, I can't imagine what it would be like to live with the poorer ones.
Lol a lot of the poor ones are moving to canada in droves. Thats why the reputation of indians in canada is terrible.
>>
>>74137659
Is cow shit a good post work out?
>>
File: indi.jpg (56 KB, 660x494)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
>>74137785
dunno about Canada, I live in Germany, I've even asked them and they say the rich ones go to Canada and America, but maybe it's changing. Here they are supposedly mostly middle-class or upper middle-class, but there are a few that are poor and are described as being backwards even by other indians lol. A buddy of mine lived with one that literally never used toilet paper and kept his shit-stained clothes on a pile on the floor in the common bathroom lmao
>>
>>74137659
I really don't hate India, I just pity them.

Can any currycel explain to me why Indians do these things, and why is every indian indifferent to it.

>dirty, shitty streets.
>No hygiene whatsover, especially street food
>Worshipping statues
>Getting killed by trains on the daily for some fucking reason, how much fucking intelligence does it take to avoid being killed by trains.
>Caste system in which the lower castes never even revolted once.
>No warrior/honor culture which is something your neighbors have. You seem so docile and passive/low T. Everyone conquers you constantly, the only reason you're even a regional power is because you're by far the most populated country on Earth (China def lies about stats), and you're still not even close to being a world power.

How can a civilization fuck up this bad??? Like How????

Every major civilization was far and above the Indian subcontinent in everything.

>Europe
No need to explain
>China/East Asia
Honor culture, Warrior culture especially in Japan, advanced.
>Middle East/Islam
Doesn't take shit from anybody, conquered half the known world at one point, plenty of scientific discoveries before it all went to shit.

Then you have India.
>>
File: Broly.jpg (72 KB, 520x1023)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>74137659
The key to being huge and lean for almost everyone is going on some sort of cycle. Very few people have the willpower or discipline to count every calorie and optimize their workout routines.
>>
>>74137860
>>Middle East/Islam
>Doesn't take shit from anybody, conquered half the known world at one point, plenty of scientific discoveries before it all went to shit.
Nah the middle east is a mess
All the different sects of muslims hate each other and terrorist attacks and wars
Plus israel
>>
>>74137860
>No need to explain
I hear its getting overrun by migrants according to 4chan euros
>>
File: ScRR6m.jpg (14 KB, 320x240)
14 KB
14 KB JPG
>>74137659
Indian from India here. Most guys in the gym are perma skinny-fat, but those who stick to it end up become pretty fucking swole. I have an 18yr old Indian friend who can deadlift 200kgs while at 5'8 80kgs. Dude looks like a natty version of Mike Mentzer.

>>74137860
>dirty, shitty streets.
Only true in backward regions/states. Go to any major city and it's decently clean, although not entirely.
>No hygiene whatsover, especially street food
Most vids you see are cherry picked and again from shitty backward regions. You can get decent and clean street food in the cities but they use shit ton of butter and oil.
>Worshipping statues
Even Christcucks do it
>Getting killed by trains on the daily for some fucking reason, how much fucking intelligence does it take to avoid being killed by trains.
Suicidal Tendencies
>Caste system in which the lower castes never even revolted once.
Lower caste people have special reservations for Government jobs and college admissions.
>>
>>74137860
>>No warrior/honor culture which is something your neighbors have. You seem so docile and passive/low T. Everyone conquers you constantly,

That's because there is no unity among different communities in this country. All the constant wars between each princely state and religious disharmony made it easy for the Brits to rule us.
>>
>>74137659
its literally insane how much canada changed over the last 10 years. last time I visited it legit felt like a totally different country. also there are drug addicts all over the place.
>>
>>74137659
>Ashwaganda
made me a cold fuck who can't enjoy anything anymore
>>
>>74137659
Where’s yo dick ranjit ?
>>
>>74137659
FtM tranny?
>>
>>74137759
>I can't imagine what it would be like to live with the poorer ones
Imagine the smell
>>
>>74137929
That’s not true, most Arab countries are not at war and are much more civilized than India. A lot of rich gulf states have higher standards of living that most of Europe and North America. And at the end of the day you simply are not allowed to shit in the streets
>>
>>74138713
That her gay friend or her pay pig
>>
File: 1665596313968688.jpg (52 KB, 1077x1077)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>74137659
'Ate jeets
Simple as. I'll be forever grateful of not being a jeet. Just imagine.
>about to be born
>25% to be born a jeet subcontinent
>not a jeet
And of that 25%, besides smelling like shit nonstop and being indian, half of it is fucking inbred 7 generation by result deformed as fuck.
And the other stuff, not chink, nit nignog, not arab.
https://odysee.com/Codex-Pajeet-II:9

Pajeet codex 2
>>
>>74137860
>How can a civilization fuck up this bad??? Like How????
Their diet. They chose vegetables over meat so they are all mind broken.
>>
>>74137727
>scottish
KWAB.
>>
File: _500.jpg (52 KB, 500x525)
52 KB
52 KB JPG
>>74137968
>Go to any major city and it's decently clean, although not entirely.
You know theres millions of videos of India on youtube. It's not "decently clean" at all kek, even in the overly positive videos. You can still see that it's a giant shithole, literally
>>
>>74137659
Sucks to be you
>>
>>74137759
Indians trolling females is the only good thing about them
>>
Nice fucking try rhaj. I'm in a Canadian gym right now during peak hours and you fucks look like shit
>>
>>74137659
The funny thing about indian guys is that they have the reputation of being weak, unmasculine, and ugly. But it's all because of their diet. Their indian diet has like fucking ZERO protein because they decided to worship the only source of protein in the whole fucking region, so they're all underweight skeleton people who have fucked horomones. Same with the women too. Indian people actually look good when they're westernized because we prioritize protein in our meals, and our food isn't full of weird spices that don't leak through your pores and make you smell
>>
>>74137659
Same as my gym some are jacked most arent. Smells like curry and BO here.
>t. Newfoundlander
>>
>>74137659
How long did it take him to get that? Looks like the average white lifter after 6 months.
>>
>>74139602
Why do indians cope like this?
>s-saar it's the diet fault we shitting in streets

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.