[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 76o2_640.jpg (26 KB, 600x388)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
As long as it keeps you motivated enough to stay consistent, who's to say it's a bad thing?
>>
>start lifting
>girl at work starts commenting on how big i’m getting
>jokingly say we should bang
>she said bet
she’s coming over to my place tonight
>>
>>74139725
its just a sign of immaturity, but I agree, use whatever you can to pull that motivation out of you

When you get older/in a LTR/consistent sex (all go hand in hand usually) -- and stop putting women and sex on a pedastal you will find its kind of like golfing or something, just trying to challenge yourself and do better every day.
>>
>>74139725
It's a foundation built on sand. The problems come around when (or if) you actually get a gf. She'll complain about you spending time away, or act cute to get you to stay, or put your penis in her mouth... she'll contrive ways to get you to stay with her. Probably not out of malice, but of a genuine desire to spend time with you. If your whole reason for getting fit was to get laid, and you're about to get laid, it's an easy choice to skip being fit that day. It's a trap men have fallen into for decades.
>>
>>74139855
>It's a foundation built on sand
You make a good point. What would be a better alternative to keep yourself consistent especially when you hit the natty limit and you see minor gains yearly?
>>
>>74139725
This is a man
>>
>>74139855
>or put your penis in her mouth
Heaven forbid!
>>
>>74139815
>>she said bet
this is one of the gayer zoomie linguistic fads
do you think you're going to ejaculate prematurely?
>>
File: IMG_1271.jpg (209 KB, 1131x652)
209 KB
209 KB JPG
>>74139855
>It's a foundation built on sand
Astute observation but it’s not just for lfting but for life as a whole. Women are fickle so any man that is obsessed with sex becomes obsessed with pleasing women and therefore lead erratic lives based on a women’s whims. So many “based” men become domesticated sex positive liberals as soon as a girl starts to like them romantically and so many “based” husbands hide their true beliefs to avoid getting divorced from their pro abortionist wives. Modern society’s biggest problem is that it’s run by women and men that bend the knee to women.
>>
>>74140233
bet
>>
>>74139725
>there's nothing wrong with lifting for women

Lmao absolute loser tier.

Hurr I don't actually want to work out, I just do it, because I think the end goal is women falling at my feet, even though it's about height, bone structure and face, and not muscle mass at all that attracts women.

Haha just wow, this guy actually admits they don't really want to work out, they don't find it enjoyable, nor do they want to do anything for health. They admit it is about attracting women. Hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftbxSjDHyNc
>>
>>74140233
i did cum fast but i went 4 rounds and she came twice. thankfully i have big dick so that makes up for cumming early
>>
>>74140423
You posted a dude that attacked with ex with acid and is now hiding in SE asia
>>
>>74139815
>be me on tiktok at work
>qt comes over says we should bang
>i ask no cap?
>she says no cap fr on god
Shes coming over tonight :)
>>
>>74140818
lmao
>>
>>74139725
If your only goal for lifting is to get a woman then you will stop lifting after you have achieved your goal.
>>
File: lee.jpg (23 KB, 630x356)
23 KB
23 KB JPG
Personally, I like to lift for everyone including myself. I lift to make me happy, to be something good to look at for other people or even inspire them. I lift so my strength may be useful or even life saving at some point in the future for myself or others. I lift to to feel good and stay healthy. I lift to make my wife want to slap my butt. I lift for all of you.

tldr 30 yr old boomer who is content
>>
>>74139725
i lift for trannies on grindr and tinder so they will see my body and think sex i lift 2/3/4/4 and hover around 12% bf
>>
>>74139725
Women aren't attracted to muscle.
>>
>>74141605
They just aren't attracted to roid trannies.
Every woman love squeezing their man's muscles.
>>
>>74139725
There's no point. If you aren't getting women now, being a jacked gymcel isn't gonna change anything. It's all pointless if you are genetic subhuman trash
>>
>>74141605
>>74141914
dyel pajeet copes
>>
>>74140818
lmao
>>
>>74143391
how is that funny? also whats it like being brain damaged?
>>
>>74143433
it is....
>also whats it like being brain damaged?
tell me
>>
The majority of people exercise to get laid.
>>
>>74139725
I lift exclusively for my waifu, lifting for 3d women is cringe
>>
>>74140367
>so many “based” husbands hide their true beliefs to avoid getting divorced from their pro abortionist wives
Ngl, I net my husband on 4chan and it's very refreshing to know all the dark shit first. Very cozy
>>
Like others have said, it's a sign of immaturity. However, if that's what motivates you, then go for it. There's going to be a time in your life when you settle down with a chick or are just no longer interested in pursuing chicks. What will you do then?
>>
>>74139725
All the faggots who claim to be lifting for some metaphysical reason other than the opposite sex are in hardcore denial. You have literally been genetically engineered over BILLIONS of years to do exactly this. CONVERT FOOD into SPERM and then INSERT that SPERM into a FEMALE. You are a machine of biochemical triggers and receptors, chemicals and compounds that fit together like a jigsaw for the sole purpose of accomplishing that goal. What can be more simpler?
Everytime its GOTTA be some dumbass reason about some la la land up in the sky or some circlejerk s"self Improooovment" mumbo jumbo.
There isnt anything better than lifting to get your hormones ready to make/release sperm, into women, fuck it into men also. idc. Im gonna deadlift now, come back, and let out a HUGE load imagining latina bitches riding my cock. and yoiu know what, tommorow im gonna do it all again. and again and aigain agaim
I lift to honor the hormones, because hormones is what makes us part of this biology, part of this life. to be alive even.
honor the hormones.
>>
File: 3f2.jpg (10 KB, 260x194)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>74145392
>>
File: file.png (324 KB, 496x497)
324 KB
324 KB PNG
>>74139725
I'm torn on the issue. Lifting for women is a great motivator, but on the other hand, those who lift for vanity will not achieve happiness.

So that's why even as I lift for vain reasons, I always make sure to dedicate my last set to god.
>>
>>74139725
>who's to say it's a bad thing?
setting impossible to reach goals is a good thing?
setting milestones you'll never reach is motivating?
>>
>>74145392
Why don't women like me then?
>>
I don't dislike women's lifting I simply don't care for it. I don't understand how weightlifting gels with a woman's body. I don't understand why a woman would want to do anything more than cardio/flexibility shit. Every time I see a woman in the gym or a woman PT teaching some shit I just switch off. It doesn't bother me, it's like listening to two people having a conversation in another language
>>
>>74146207
nobody cares what some faggot incel thinks kek
>>
File: 1702126593364144.gif (1.44 MB, 292x292)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB GIF
I lift because I enjoy the physical act of it, and as an INTJ I also enjoy building up my body.
>>
>>74140818
deadass?
>>
>>74146077
well would you date yourself if you were a girl?
>>
>>74139725
Im a noob dyel, I just wanna look good, if that means I get a gf or it helps me get out of this year-long drystreak, then so be it. I wanna look in the mirror and be happy with what I see.
>>
>>74139725
women are stupid and i don't respect them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.