[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: WallpaperDog-10740909.jpg (615 KB, 2560x1600)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
2 things that have occured as a result of this inflation:
1) My dollar doesn't stretch as far
2) Because of #1, I don't have the money to go help my mental health and do something fun, whether it be attend a sports game, a DIY project, etc.

I pretty much just work, be a dad, go to the gym, hunt and fish.

I shot 3 deer this year just because its easier to kill and proccess them myself and get out the vaccuum sealer and get 100lbs in free meat as opposed to going and buying it. But man, I miss when I could just go buy a ribeye, or when Salmon wasn't insanely expensive.

Yes this is fitness related, and its health related. Really kind of feels like seasonal depression but its like I'm poor again (I make > 6figs).

Anyone else in the same boat? What are you doing to pass the time and enjoy
>>
>>74139879
Why would you think it's a good idea to be a dad in this economy
>>
>>74139886
Seemed like a good idea in the moment when you have a titcow wife telling you to cum inside her and breed her and make her a mom
>>
>>74139879
> 6 figure income
> Complains about being "poor"
>>
>>74139879
Same story bruh. Six figures, three kids, but only shot one deer because I missed the other one.
Struggling out here famalam
>>
>>74139879
>I pretty much just work, be a dad, go to the gym, hunt and fish
I mean, other than the work part this sounds great.
>>
>>74139879
kek is this a bait thread? or are you genuinely being serious here OP?
>>
> I make > 6figs
prolly like 101k when you say it like that lol

100k was the benchmark for career success like 20 years ago. nowadays you need to be making over 150k to be truly successful and comfortable and at that level.
>>
>>74140223
$100k is nothing in Biden's America.
>>
>>74140223
anything less than 100k is basically destitute. like standing in line at the foodbank tier.
>>
>>74140286
>>74140370
LMAO, wtf are you wasting your money on?
>>
Good bait thread. Fuck you, OP. I don't have a family, I don't go hunting, I'm 36, and if I didn't make a quarter million dollars in crypto this year I'd have killed myself. Also I live in Poland, so that quarter million actually means something. But still, fuck you.
>>
>>74140397
What's the average yearly income in Poland? Or rather, how many years of work did you just earn? I hope you can retire on it.
>>
>>74140223
100k is barely above average income where i live
>>
Whiny leftie thread of mental illness.

Hurr I earn over 100k a year I am sooo poor!

Gee, I dunno, is it possible your waving of the country is open to everyone actually means a legit fair wage worker is replaced with an immigrant worker who will work for peanuts??

Hurr gotta be kind and tolerant but gotta exploit foreign workers durrr.
>>
>>74140385
None of these guys work. Or, they are shit with money. If you live within your means and live in the south east 100k stretches for miles and miles. People don't realize that economy changes with region.

The people that will respond to this live in a liberal hell hole for sure. They can't even afford land in where they live.
>>
How much does your wife make OP?
>>
>>74140458
I don’t allow her to work. We have 3 kids under 4 . She cooks, cleans, and raises the kids and does chores.
>>
>>74140254
I am being serious, if I go to a baseball game between parking, getting everyone hot dogs, gas, and tickets it’s 2-300$ east
>>
>>74140223
100k won't even get you approved for a mortgage in several Canadian cities
>>
>>74139879
Salmon is like $8/lb by me which is cheaper than a McDonald’s burger. Been eating salmon and veggies twice a week for months now.
>>
>>74140808
Yeah, if you want to live in the centre of Toronto or somewhere that prices are beyond retardation.
>>
>>74140223
I did the math and even if this guy saved every penny making $100k annually it would still take ~24 months to make enough for a down payment on a decent house which would probably be rated 25% higher than what it is now in that time. How the fuck does this nigga have time to raise 3 kids unless him and his wife make like 300k+ total? Fuck it. Crash this shit already.
>>
>>74139879
>What are you doing to pass the time and enjoy
Learning about war, monetary policy, the financial system. Prepping for what comes in about 5-6 months. Don't have time for much else these days. I draw and write music too, sometimes I write.

You can still buy a ribeye and good fish, or lumber or whatever. The dollar is fake and gay, it has been made so. Feed yourself and your woman well, anon. Enjoy life. Time is fleeting. Death is always near.
>>
File: leafland.jpg (128 KB, 869x1116)
128 KB
128 KB JPG
>>74140838
Basically all of the GTA is near a million for a detached house, The prices on houses in Southern Ontario and BC are so high they bring up the average income required for a mortgage for a house in Canada well over 100k, its like 130 or 140 right now. Even in Alberta it's over 100k average, obviously that's mostly Calgary and surrounding area.
>>
>>74139879
>claims poverty
>doesn’t post budget
You know the rules

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.