[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

how's your mental fitness going? are you staying on track in a sustainable way?
any goals or routines you're working on?
>>
Mental health continuing it's steady decline. All plans put on hold unless I win the lottery. There is no hope for me, leave me behind bros, I was never going to make it, it was over before it even began.
>>
>>74140433
I've been trying to list each of the things I need to work on in any given week to get my life together. Gonna probably finish it in the morning because I'm damn tired today
>>
>>74140934
buy gme, probably a better chance than winning the lottery and costs the same
>>
awful.
well, that’s not entirely true. i work 32 hours a week at a gas station, draw and play music everyday, exercise regularly. however i’m a year sober and i hate it. i hate living with 13 other people, i have no plans or ambitions on the next step because the area i’m in is wicked expensive.

i’m looking for a second job to work through the summer in the morning. save as much as i can and move somewhere else.

i feel like i need to cry but never can. i’ll be fine. everything is fine.
>>
>>74140433
Declining. I enjoy working out, but feel stagnant in pretty much every other way. Its my own fault, Im just stuck in constant thought loops and dont actually get much else done. I need a new vehicle to get around, I want to live somewhere where there is more sunshine and less mold. I want a friend group that will motivate me to do things. I just need to become valuable to other people.
>>
it kinda sucks. i have to take ritalin or ashwagandha in order to push myself to be productive. i care about very few things in my life. i have to use a checklist every single day to keep myself from rotting. i have to use accountability tools daily because i feel dead inside. my diet, exercise and sleep are perfect. i have solid friendships. i legitimately think i might be high on the psychopathy spectrum. i've found ways to handle problems like anger outbursts and dangerous impulsivity by faking other mental disorders. i find my life incredibly boring.
>>
Been going to a local music club to improve social skills between sets and enjoy the music. I won't lie I feel better already. The other night I broke the ice with a dude sitting near me and we chatted intermittently until the show was over.

Feels good man.
>>
been thinking about suicide a lot these days. lwho would miss me, how long it would take to find me, what a funeral might look like, stuff like that. what to say if I left a note. how to do it, maybe destroying some hdds
>>
>>74140433
Yup, just filter posts related to w*men, relationships and the "oh so unbearable inequities of being short".
>>
>>74140433
I'm autistic and I'm a bum (literally homeless atm). Diet has consisted of fast food but that's nothing new (been shovelling shit down my throat for 15+ years) not sure how to change that.
>>
>>74140433
I tried microdosing like everybody recommended
Just spiked my anxiety even more
It sucks because I've heard so many people rave about how incredible it is
>>
>>74141642
The most normie tier autism shit I’ve read in a while
Nigger just talk to people about anything as long as you’re genuine, steer the conversation and read social cues
>>
my anxiety totally dominates my life and how to fix?
>>
>>74142199
Microdosing is for retards, but unironically. Really smart people who microdose are smart anyway, they just microdose for the funny feeling. It doesn't actually push their understanding.

Retards and normies however need drugs to unlock the bare minimum self-awareness that most people innately have. Ever see those posts of people who are 30+ where they are suddenly hit with the "these people are living their own lives and I'm a background character in their movies", well that's a thought anyone would have in the beginning of primary school when they really start socializing.
>>
Doing really well lately, but also understand that mental health is a wave we ride through life with ups and downs. I am on an upswing after a long and hard downswing.
Lost 50lbs, got a girlfriend who I love dearly, managing my finances well, managing my property well, growing my business, and improving my relationship with my family.
Looks like I'll be entering my 30s much better prepared than I was entering my 20s. Hope to make the most of it.
Hope you all are enjoying an upswing too, or preparing for one while weathering a downward time.
>>
>>74140433
s'aight
kinda hard dealing with the lonliness that comes from friends outright excluding you - questioning if we ever were friends in the first place
can make new friends easy-ish but y'know i like the ones I had already
doing some group therapy to help with cannabis cessation or more control over my use
i straight up go to therapy because its brain exercise
>>
File: 20220707_203238.jpg (1.79 MB, 4032x1960)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB JPG
>>74141384
Unironically turned my life around during the meme stock run. There are always picks you can make that could do it. You may unironically be better off just saving up $1000 while doing some research, throwing it into a high return high risk option trade, and then repeating until you hit. Only way to outpace inflation at the rate our country is going.
I had 25k I had built safely investing from age 18 to 24. Put 20k of that into GME, turned it into 200k, put 100k of that into AMC, turned that into nearly 1 mil. I put another 200k into BNGO before it went 17x briefly, sold it and now I have a few mil in my retirement account.
I took a large amount out and just bit the bullet on the taxes, invested in property and hard assets. Now I have cash if needed, and valuables for when the dollar crashes.
I have never made more than 15/hr.

>Inb4 post proof retards start seething. Editing balances on banking and investment websites is inspect elements easy. Here is a pic of the land I bought instead.
>>
>>74141411
Go south for cheap living. Look into lawn care for work, like starting your own company. Down south it is a 9 month gig with landscaping opertunities year round.
You can start doing it for under $1000. 10k will get you a nice set up.
Charge $100/acre for mowing and trimming and blowing. Build up a client base.
Spend your days riding a mower and listening to books and music and podcasts.
This is what I did when I found myself at 25 still working for min wage in retail.
At 29 I now make over 150k a year after tax as a solo operation, and I can grow it into a real business easily by hiring more guys.
The short term suck is worth the long term gain. Don't give in to the addiction just because shit sucks now. It sucks now because you are forcing yourself to make it better.
You can do it
>>
>>74142661
i wish i had the fortitude for that
mirin bro
>>
>>74140433
I live with people who constantly bother me and are noisy, I have to work night shifts in a job where I don't know what I'm doing and everyone thinks I'm retarded, I thought moving out and getting a job would fix me but I'm still mentally fucked up beyond repair, I don't really have any hobbies besides browsing 4chins and going for a walk, my life is hell
>>
>>74142661
genuinely happy for you, WAGMI

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.