[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

My doctor told me you do cardio to get healthier and strength training to get stronger. Is this true?
>>
No he's lying and he's probably jewish
>>
File: 1703709890716119.gif (1.43 MB, 350x380)
1.43 MB
1.43 MB GIF
Does he look like gif-related, aesthetics-wise?
If no, then he can fuck off.
>>
No. Strength training will get you healthier as well.
>>
>>74219184
lol no

go hit the threadmill, fat ass
>>
>>74218847
balance in all things
>>
>>74219168
The dude in your gif did cardio multiple times a week fucko
>>
>>74218847
Yes. Rest days is code for cardio. 5k minimum or it doesn’t count.
>>
File: 1684846734784054.png (23 KB, 1348x90)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>74219168
please bro... we get it.
>>
>>74218847
Unpopular opinion: /fit/ not going to like this one.

You can look like that and still get no bitches. You still have to be confident. You still have to have your own interests. You still have to not be needy or jealous, and you still need to not put her on a pedestal.
>>
>>74220869
No amount of lifting gets you a face like that. There's no way in hell that dude is not confident.

The thing most men don't realize is that there are (broadly speaking) two categories by which women judge a man's face. Aesthetics and masculinity. Both are primarily genetic, though can be ruined by obesity. Masculinity can also be somewhat enhanced through age, experience and general toughness.

That dude has 9/10 aesthetics, 10/10 masculinity, and play(ed) football in the south (Quarterback, as it turns out). He became a millionaire within 3 years of that photo being taken.
>>
>>74222061
My point still stands ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>74222156
Major cope to be honest with you chief
You’re ugly and he’s an unironic 10, your le confidence doesn’t mean shit
>>
>>74222174
Senpai I think you are making excuses as to why you can't attain your greatness. I never said this dude wasn't a 10/10, nor did I imply that there was anything negative about his appearance. All I said was you can be an attractive man that does unattractive things that turn away. If this dude was clingy and needy towards a women, she'd likely lose interest an move on.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.