[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240507_225016.jpg (459 KB, 1080x1575)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
How strong do I have to be at weighted pull ups and rows to get a back like this natural young woman?
>>
>>74220421
Hahahaha. She’s overdone it and it’s blatantly obvious she’s juicing
>>
>>74220421
>>74220432
She is probably on an anavar only cycle. You should try it some time.
>>
>>74220421
Eat more eggs
>>
Most weighted calisthenics dudes are dyel looking. I'm one of them. I do +30kg pull ups and still my back doesn't look as good as some dudes who can hardly do 3x8 unweighted with good form. In other words, if you want a big back better focus on other exercises
>>
>>74220443
How will this affect my natty status?
>>
>>74220568
You can still tell people you're natty and they won't be able to tell.
>>
In her most recent video she addressed her juicing rumors and she says she’s still natty!

So knock it off.
>>
File: 1977649.webm (3.21 MB, 1080x1920)
3.21 MB
3.21 MB WEBM
>>74220421
not too much
>>
>>74220421
Depends. How much anivar are you on?
>>
>>74222262
>can look around at other people during a workout instead of paying attention to what she's doing
The type of workout she's doing should really be stigmatized. Anything but training hard enough that you can only focus on doing the lift is extremely degenerate.
>>
>>74220421
She could gain some weight.
>>
>>74220421
not that strong, she's like super short so it only looks like she's big on pictures, put her next to another person and she barely has any muscle

>>74222465
>nooo people can't use light weight for a video
incel
>>
I'm surprised so many people go to the gym to do anything but work out. Videorecord the creep, smalltalk, all that shit. I'm not saying smalltalk is bad but I'm sure there's better places suited to chatting or recording creeps looking at your provocative outfit or whatever
>>
>>74220472
its genetic. some dyels just need to look at a pullup bar and voila they have a v-taper. others bust their ass and grind and get nothing
>>
Fit is really filled with dyels if they think patty is roiding
>>
>>74222465
>>74223484
I don't think she actually is looking at other people. Notice her head movement is almost identical in all 3 shots. I think she just figured her left profile with that sorta cheeky smile maked her look the cutest.
>>
>>74223668
Maked, excuse me, im going to kms
>>
>>74223634
You are the dyel. I have spend my life inside the gym since 2012 and I can count with one hand the times I have seen a woman that would have a back like that. And with one hand I mean more like one finger.

I was gonna say in the context with women that would be the equivalent of seeing someone like Jeff Seid's physique in the gym but thats not even true. Roiding is so much more common among men that that happens literally weekly if not almost daily so its not even remotely close to being as rare.

That is an absurd physique for a female and you are fucking delusional and never been inside the gym and interacted with females if you disagree.
>>
>>74223797
Reads like someome who has never tried to lift heavy in their entire life
>>
Patty is either trans or chemically enhanced. No natty woman is looking like that I'm sorry
>>
>>74220421
women who roid are disgusting. You have to wonder who molested them honestly

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.