[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What is the most horrific lift or accident you've encountered with your own two eyes?
>>
>>74221792
i once ripped my favorite lifting short after my glutes got thicc and i went for a pr
>>
I ripped the skin.
>>
Arab dude tried ego lifting dumbells in front of his gf. He tried doing curls to the side and dislocates his arm.
Some Indian dude came along and tried to "pop it back in", making him yell even louder
>>
>>74221792
Ni**erman
>>
>>74225070
It was a cool cat.
>>
>>74221792
My track club used to train in the facilities of an old army base (from when the Americans were stationed here), and there was a small weight room with some equipment that we sometimes used. One time a girl was using a cable machine and the handle broke off on one side. She let go of it, and when the handle shot up, it went through the underside of her chin and into her mouth. It wasn't actually as bad as it sounds in terms of the severity of the injury, but it was certainly the craziest thing I've seen.
>>
File: 1000014579.jpg (121 KB, 1488x1984)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
Saw a girl fall from the wall in a climbing/bouldering gym. Snapped her ankle, open fracture.

In my real gym, an idiot dropped the hex bar during deadlifting 190kg on his foot. No fracture of bones, but spalshed open the side of the foot
>>home gym master race
>>
>>74221792
Mostly crushed fingers and toes, a few wood and metal splinters (cheap chinkesium metal).
I am paranoid of using some gym equipment from the vids posted here.
>>
>>74225070
Did you know that the name for the "Men in black" before they were the men in black was "niggermen"?
>>
>>74225276

>an idiot dropped the hex bar during deadlifting 190kg on his foot.

This is why sumo trannies should be executed.
>>
>>74225446
Nah, wasn't sumo. The fucking trap bar has two feet, so you can put standard diameter plates on without having to lift the barbell during loading. one of those feet crashed on my foot
>>
I used to play pingpong and saw a guy who broke his ankle by spinning too hard lol.
>>
>>74221792
During training a friend of mine dislocated his kneecap, looked kind of gross
>>
>>74221792
I havent encountered anything too bad irl but I was once lifting with some bros in high school and there was this fat dude who thought he must be stronger since he's physically larger than us and attempted a squat,ripped ass that lasted around 5 seconds straight(Didnt get the weight back up btw(285 lbs)) then lay on the ground and let out 3-4 softer ones as we put the weight back on the rack. Awkward silence that lasted a lifetime.Didnt see him at school for 3 weeks. there were girls that he liked there and they heard it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.