[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

ive been dizzy and lightheaded lately and read that the cause could be low electrolytes. i cook almost everything i eat and turns out i wasnt getting enough salt (even by government standards, which are low)

after taking 1/4-1/2tsp of salt and 1/4tsp potassium citrate with 500 ml of water 2-3 times a day for a week ive noticed a few nice improvements

the biggest one is im less thirst and dry all the time, especially my eyes and airways. i used to be kind of dry and wheezy and now theres lots of nice salty mucous in there lol

im shooting for about 4 grams of sodium daily, which is a bit under 2 teaspoons of salt. should i go even higher?

how much salt are you getting?
>>
>>74221830
>eat one (1) pickle
yep Im good
>>
>>74221830
I'm just liberal with salt because it tastes good and I drink lots of fruit and vegetable juices plus dairy for potassium.
>>
it's easy to not get enough if you drink too much water
yes, you should be drinking a lot of water, but if you drink too much, you need to replenish your electrolytes you just washed out
aim for your pee to be pale straw yellow color, not clear
>>
>>74223350
yes i think alot of people are drinking more water than the need. strangely since ive started with the salts my pee has been super clear every time even though im drinking the same amount of water, or even a bit less

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.