[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1686354398181938.jpg (522 KB, 720x1600)
522 KB
522 KB JPG
>spent a weak straight getting shitfaced with my bros in Florida after graduating
>lost 10 pounds??????
I was not lacking on beer or junk food. Wtf happened here? My strength doesn't seem to have decreased much either.
>>
>>74222175
Where'd you get this picture of me with one of my 3 chocolate baby mamas?
>>
you had massive constipation and now you finally emptied and the alcohol dehydrated you.
>>
>>74222175
Depends on where you went and what you did during the week. On such trips you often end up walking/partying/doing stuff more than usual, so you burn calories surprisingly lot and eat surprisingly little as the beer fills you up and you don't necessarily really feel that hungry during the day or notice it. I had a similar week not so long ago (with similar results, can't remember the exact amount I lodt tho), and when I checked the steps my watch kept tracking the next week, the daily average was about three times the normal amount, and I usually average around 10-11k steps a day.
Also heat and alcohol dehydrates you.
>>
>>74222175
Alcoholism do be like that (sometimes, there is a darker side and not in a good way like her sweet black ass)
>>
>>74222175
You got dehydrated. Start taking creatine and drinking protein shakes again and it'll come back within a day or two.
>>
>>74222175
Probably because you weren't eating a whole lot while you were drinking. Booze is filling.
>>
>>74222342
Who the fuck actually takes creatine?
>>
>>74222402
Bald niggas
>>
>>74222402
gay niggas
>>
>>74223107
From outer space?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.