[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: mybodyfuck.jpg (812 KB, 3072x2267)
812 KB
812 KB JPG
Is my body fixable? I want to work out for 3 hours a day

>5'9, 20 y/o and 120 lbs
>>
Good thing you censored iPhone number 468865 otherwise we might have tracked you down bro
>>
File: 4250-1571091483.png (39 KB, 200x200)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking about you hurting
>>
>>74223585
for 3 hours a day then sure, just remember to focus alot on shoulders and back and you'll be fine
also keep in mind that it will take a while for the results so keep at it
>>
Yes but it’s going to take years and you’ll have to put the work in. You’ll have to over eat. Are you willing to do that? At least you have a frame for your shoulders to grow and offset your waist.
>>
Just eat enough and train. Every body is salvageable. I would advise you against training 3h per day every day as you won't have enough time to recover between workouts.
>>
You have all the potential you need bro but do not snap

Why are captchas so hard now
>>
Start with calisthenics and focus on mind muscle connection and form. Your muscles are so atrophied you probably don't even know how to brace your core and that's a ticket to snap city. Do the baby tier versions of every exercise and make sure your form is good, then move up. You're gonna have to start from the bottom.
>>
File: 3501.jpg (81 KB, 500x666)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>74223585
Little sissy boy working out 3 hours a day will break your frail body. Focus on eating.
>>
Get on HRT asap and start squatting heavy. Literally perfect trap material.
>>
>>74223585
Do you specifically have to work out that much, or is less okay for you too?
If so, just do a beginner strength program like pic rel (or Starting Strength, or Stronglifts 5x5, etc). Make sure you learn the proper form. Basically all that matters as a beginner is that you start with a very light weight and add the smallest amount possible as often as possible. The idea is that you don't get bigger or stronger unless you're pushing yourself hard, which you can only do by continually adding weight.
If you want to mix in some cardio, buy a watch and learn how to do zone 2 training.

I think there's nothing to "fix", but a mindset of continuous self improvement is a good path for anybody.
>>
>>74223639
Ignore this faggot
>>
>>74223585
Don’t do any squats or leg work for the first year
>>
>>74223641
Ignore this guy. OP you need to be doing sprints and lifting as heavy as you can for 30 minutes a day
>>
>>74223585
You need to get your testosterone levels checked
>>
File: IMG_2409.jpg (96 KB, 1080x874)
96 KB
96 KB JPG
>>74223585
Ignore the trolls who say anything about hormones.
You’re a 20 year old male, so you’re pretty much at peak natural potential. My advice would take up a beginner barbell routine like starting strength or strong lifts and put on 100 lbs of body weight.
>>
>>74223585
>he has to hide his android phone to avoid giving people the ick
>>
>>74223585
Hrt is your answer, wich kind is up to you
>>
Someone like you would actually feel the testosterone benefit of taking vitamin d and zinc daily. Lift heavy. Eat meat and greens. Cut out soda. In 6 months you’ll be a different person
>>
>>74223862
>Eat meat and greens.
???
he needs to be eating a shitload of carbs too
>>
>>74223867
This nigga has probably only been eating mcdonalds and doritos

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.