[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/fit/ - Fitness

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000001821.png (235 KB, 800x800)
235 KB
235 KB PNG
is this shit just snake oil or is it actually legit? also should I be doing more than the 600mg caps it comes in?
>>
There are a bunch of ash formula, normal(?), sensoril and shoden. Try googling them and test it.
>>
I take it to sleep better and have more frequent lucid dreams. Not sure if it actually does anything for my test.
>>
Op here, is the "it only works after 2 weeks to a month" thing just a meme or does it work instantly. I bought shoden ashwa
>>
>>74225212
Its not a daily or cycle thing.Use it to get your stress under control.
>>
>>74225251
This taking it constantly is going to ruin your thyroid
>>
>>74224913
snake oil
>>
>>74225389
This is news to me. What does ashwaganda have to do with your thyroid? I was taking it and I don't have a thyroid.
>>74224913
It works but in an unsetlling way. I sorta just turned off my emotions in a way that was existentially fucked up. I felt nothing about bad situations and also felt nothing about good situations. I stopped taking it the moment I realized.
>>
>>74225576
>I felt nothing about bad situations and also felt nothing about good situations.
Sound perfect. I might have to up my dosage to really get the anhedonia effects of ash. Fuck feelings, havent felt pleasure in years anyways, only misery and anxiety which ash helps with tremendously.
>>
>>74224913
It does something but it wasn't fun for me, kind of was depressing but would try again if it was free
>>
>>74225049
add zinc before sleep and your dreams will be supercharged.
>>
>>74224913
If you're already stressed it'll massively increase your testosterone. A guy who goes to the gym with me uses it, his test went from 300 to 600 in a few months.

If you're not already stressed it'll probably help, but not alot.
>>
>>74224913
I felt like it worked for stress and anxiety pretty well, but it didn't really help me with my sleep very much.

I also found that, instead of increasing my libido, it made my dick a lump of dead flesh between my legs and orgasm was almost nonexistant.
>>
I pin 150mg of ashwaganda into my balls every day and now I fuck my wife 3 times a day
>>
>>74225740
do you take it every day or do you only take it when you really need it? I'm getting mixed answers here.
>>
>>74225824
I was taking it every day and cycling off of it for a week every month

I never tried taking it as needed, but I found that it happened to me after only a couple days. I think I'm in the minority in the libido department because most people have good effects.
>>
>>74225576
that's interesting, I'm gonna try it and if that happens I'll probably do the same thing. id rather feel shitty than nothing at all
>>
>>74224913
As somebody who has had shitty sleep their entire life and tried everything I can say this is legit for sleeping.

Thanks to the canons who recommended it.
>>
>>74225576
>What does ashwaganda have to do with your thyroid?
it boosts thyroid hormone production
>There are at least three case reports where people developed thyrotoxicosis (excessively high thyroid hormone levels) from supplementing with ashwagandha.[2]There are also at least four case reports that documented a variable, modest increase in thyroid hormone levels.[3]
https://examine.com/conditions/hypothyroidism/faq/whats-the-story-with-ashwagandha-for-hypothyroidism/
>>
>>74224913

careful with that stuff. I took it to manage my adderall tolerance and started hearing creepy fucking voices on the third night. I stopped.
>>
>>74225910
talk to them
>>
>>74224913
Everything that isnt a vitamin you are deficient in is a meme
Some random.mushroom?
Meme
Some herb?
Meme
Some newfangled stimulant?
Meme.
Eat unprocessed food as much as possible and lift.
>>
>>74225893
>super charges your thyroid
Based. Maybe all the "muh hypothyroidism makes it impossible for me to not be fat" subhuman losers will hop on this shit and stop being disgusting amorphous blobs.
>>
File: c4e.jpg (41 KB, 715x697)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
I wouldn't label it as snake oil because it aided in reducing my hair fall, which was exacerbated by stress during end-of-semester exams in college. Additionally, I felt it boosted my energy levels during weightlifting sessions, possibly increasing my testosterone. However, I discontinued its usage after reading about potential thyroid and liver issues associated with it.
>>
>>74224913
It's brought to you by people who smear themselves with cow shit, why would it not be snake oil?
>>
>>74224913
Gives me gyno tingles
>>
>>74224913
Ruined my life
>>
File: 1708280995101977.png (1.42 MB, 1080x1250)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>74224913
I'm a supplement skeptic and it works in my experience, but as anons like >>74225576 point out it numbs you emotionally (to include the good emotions too) so its something you want to use reactively when you're really stressed or angry vs. a daily supplement. I take it when my wife and kids are really pissing me off for whatever reason.
>>
>>74228962
>I take it when my wife and kids are really pissing me off for whatever reason.
wtf
>>
>>74228962
based
>>
>>74229166
Well it's better than stabbing them to death and dumping them in a drainage ditch by the expressway, isn't it?
>>
File: 51bzjS+-dIL.jpg (72 KB, 1080x1080)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>74224913
The problem is Ashwagandha as a root is extremely variable in potency and heavy metals. I like these because it's just the KSM-66 extract and nothing else. Helps me sleep extremely well especially after a high stimulant day.
>>
>>74224913
>Ritalin
>L-Tyrosine
>L-Theanine
>Ashwagandga

This stack will turn you into Guy Richieā€˜s Sherlock Holmes lol.
>>
>>74224913
fucking shitty snake oil to boot.
horrible nightmares and i swear to god the demons this shit puts in you makes you want to fuck men.
it's absolutely horrible.
two days after the trial run i stopped and i returned to normality almost entirely.
>>
>>74229521
So, does it increase erection quality with the libido?
>mailer daemon
I've got a few succubi on call, no big deal.
>>
>>74229521
I think that's just your test increasing making your homosexual urges come out fagboy
>>
>>74228962
so it's just a you take it and it lowers stress like phenibut? it's not like a you need to take it for a month to feel anything kinda deal? people fucking lied to me.
>>
Test
>>
>>74231071
This is not the steroid thread bro.
>>
>>74224913
Ok I'm buying this to test it out.

I must resude my stress without chems.
>>
Its a mild SSRI with some extra chemicals on top of that, since its plant extract. .
Which means unlike a normal SSRI you also get shit like >>74225893

Also being a plant extract the dosage is very random.
But taking SSRI is pretty bad.
>>
>>74224913
for increasing testosterone probably not shit. for the mental and emotional effects? its great, ive tried both sensoril and KSM-66 at different times during the day. when i take them both before bed ill be watching something and laughing, and i know immediately when its kicked in because i stop laughing and feeling any connection to what im watching lol.

ive only taken the sensoril in the morning and i didnt really notice it so much, it was more mild than when i took it at the end of the day.

pretty good stuff, nothing groundbreaking but it does work for managing stress and blunting emotions.
>>
>>74231269
Cortisol supposed to be low when you just wake up and increase throughout the day and goes back down late afternoon and night. If you misinterpret the stress in the morning (or whenever) as cortisol stress and took ash, its probably wont do shit which I guess probably why there are people complaining its useless.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.