[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/g/ - Technology

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1698915501846397.png (746 KB, 602x620)
746 KB
746 KB PNG
>be cs major
>be working on boring homework
>half-ass it, work on it for like 20 minutes then ask chatgpt to do it for me
>be working on hobby project i actually care about
>work on it for 5+ at a time and actually do all of it myself
How do I stop being such a lazy retard?
>>
>>100141133
Laziness is not doing any unnecessary work. Your lawnmower not consuming gas while it's not cutting grass would be called efficient for it's laziness. Your entire field is making people's work unnecessary, the peak of laziness.
>>
>>100141133
>How do I stop being such a lazy retard?
Eat healthy and meditate.
>>
>>100141133
Nobody cares faggot blogposting zoomie
Kys now
>>
>>100141162
That's the recommendation for literally anything
>>
>>100141133
try taking it up the arse
>>
>>100141133
it's not a laziness thing it's just hard to work on something you don't care about when I was at uni I tried as much as possible to make my assignments my hobby projects when I could so I could actually put effort into them
>>
It's fine to skip on slop work if you have better passion projects to pursue. But not if you don't actually finish anything.
>>
>>100141133
Don't stop. You're doing it right.
It's okay to half-ass useless shit, so long you use well the rest of your time.
*smooch* (but only if you actually look like your pic)
>>
>>100141403
>but only if you actually look like your pic
Every compsci major does though?
>>
>>100141133
Getting a good grade? No problems.
chatGPT is becoming an issue for us who are marking your work though lol, grade average has become retardedly high compared to what it was.

You're gonna learn more from pet projects, just don't let your grades slip. Coding modules in uni are a fucking joke anyway, the theoretical modules tend be more fun.
>>
>>100141133
yeah well I use chatGPT on my project all the time
I dont see how its different from pre-GPT where I searched the shit in google
>>
>>100141171
>eat healthy
Literally how? There's like 1000 health fad recommendations and they all say opposite things.
>>
>>100142576
Milk anon. Get grass fed milk. Anyone saying it's bad is a faggot. Fresh and raw from a cow you know is even better.

Also can't go wrong with quality eggs.
>>
>>100141133
>half-ass it, work on it for like 20 minutes then ask chatgpt to do it for me
This is the kind of retard who will complain he can't find a job when he graduates.
>>
>>100142576
>fad
Never follow fad diets.
>they all say opposite things
This is because the key to a healthy diet is variety.
Vegans will tell you eggs are not healthy because they contain a lot of fat and cholesterol, which is true for people who cannot eat much fat.
Ketolards will tell you that carbs are unhealthy, which is mostly true if you're eating refined sugars and white bread or some shit.
However, the reality is that if you eat basically anything in moderation, while at the same time eating a wide variety of foods (fruits, vegetables, eggs, red meat, white meat, cereals, dairy, etc) you'll be fine. Don't forget to eat a lot of protein though, that's probably the one thing most "healthy diets" have in common
>>
>>100143356
>Implying you need to be good to be hired when you just need some referrals
Retard, work smart not hard
>>
>>100144248
Ecstatic Evening, sir.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.